Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Katie Powers Catering

Signature Drink (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
5 Katie Powers Catering Reviews

How lucky are we that Katie Powers is our venue's in-house caterer?!? She is an artist, exceptionally dedicated to creating local, sustainable, and delicious meals. Although she doesn't provide taste testing, Katie’s descriptions and enthusiasm while building our menu together at our in-person meeting was infectious, giving us the confidence that it would be amazing... and it was! We opted to have our meal served family-style which really enhanced the sense of community and appreciation for the meal. It is also very special to have an in-house caterer cook from her own kitchen along with her experienced and friendly staff. The service, artistry, and flavors had everyone swooning and diving in for seconds. And our wedding photos of her food are stunning!

Now that we're married, we plan to become members at Headlands Center for the Arts... yes, to support the local arts, but also so we can attend events when's Katie's cooking!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, American, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink

BEST. WEDDING FOOD. OF. MY. LIFE.

After spending a year working on the menu with Katie, my husband and I were determined to eat at our own wedding. And I am so glad we did, because it was the most incredible food. We gave Katie a tall order when we asked her to do an entirely vegan wedding, which she had not done before. But what she served us and our guests was definitely one of the top 10 best meals of my life. All of our (non-vegan) guests are still raving about it, and lamenting about how it's not fair they can't eat that way every day (I agree). She used local, organic produce to put together a beautiful 2-course family style dinner that worked perfectly. The wait staff was on top of everything. The bartender made the best drinks I've ever had, and even managed her way through our complicated and exhaustive beer list. 10 out of 5 stars. Just totally amazing.

Profile Picture Kalista, 11/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Katie and her staff did the catering for my daughter's wedding. They were very professional and worked so hard to make sure my daughter and her husband's wedding day was perfect. Not only did the food look terrific, it tasted so, so good. We are still getting comments about how wonderful it was. They did everything that they said they would and much, much, more. Highly recommend!! 5++ rating

Profile Picture Diane, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Katie Powers... I can't say enough good things about her and her little operation at the Headlands Center for the Arts. Kate herself is soooo talented, mellow and nice, and she personalized our menu in such an amazing way. I am middle eastern and my husband is from costa rica and we asked her is she could combine the two flavors and she totally pulled it off... I mean, the woman made over 200 tamales... by hand. All of her dished were organic, local, seasonal and delicious. And here staff was great as well, they were so thoughtful, they snuck us little trays of appetizers while we were out having our pictures taken and they packed up take home boxes of left overs for midnight snacks. Good food is pretty important to my husband and I and I can honestly say (unbiased) its THE best meal I have ever had at a wedding.

Profile Picture leigh, 11/13/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Katie Powers provides fantastic, fresh, local, organic, sophisticated food, with menus finely tuned to your palate. Katie was great to work with, and the food, featuring fall vegetables and fish, was fantastic. Weeks after the wedding, guests still comment on the food. If good food is important to you at your wedding, Katie Powers is the person to work with.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/24/09, 5 Reviews