Katie Nemeth Photography Reviews

Katie Nemeth Photography 5
Katie Nemeth Photography 6
Katie Nemeth Photography 7

Raffaela · Married on 10/25/2018

Flexible and easy to work with

Katie was amazing... she was able to give us everything we wanted. We really enjoyed working with her. Her photos were great and we can’t wait to work with her again.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Bridget Lawrence Meigs · Married on 09/29/2018

Bridget and James's Wedding

We knew right from the start that Katie would be the right person to photograph our wedding! We loved meeting with her before the wedding to discuss her style and our hopes for the day. She is friendly, professional, easy going, and fun! On the day of the wedding she arrived early and stayed until she was sure we had captured the key moments of the event. We feel very lucky that she happened to be available to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Katie Nemeth Photography 14
    Katie Nemeth Photography 15
    Katie Nemeth Photography 16

Jami · Married on 09/21/2018

When we set the date for the wedding the next big step was a photographer as we all know is very important. I came across Katie from a referral from a client and I couldn’t have been happier! She was fantastic to work with and her personality surely shines even through her work! She has a natural eye and knew exactly how to work with our personalities. Not only did she capture our day perfectly and precisely she also captured all the background details that you wouldn’t expect. We got more than enough photos and are in love with each and everyone one of them. She is and always will be highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Katie Nemeth Photography 23
    Katie Nemeth Photography 24
    Katie Nemeth Photography 25

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Katie is wonderful! She captured so many fabulous moments at our wedding and the pictures are everything we could have wanted. We would recommend Katie to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Katie Nemeth Photography 26
    Katie Nemeth Photography 27
    Katie Nemeth Photography 28

Victoria Cardoso · Married on 09/01/2018

Katie is exceptional!

We did our engagement shoot with Katie and we also had her take our wedding photos I cannot say enough about the quality of her work! My pictures are amazing and I will have tons of memories for years to come! I love the deep matte prints she makes! She also has so many good ideas. It has been a pleasure working with Katie and anyone who does so will say the same!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Katie Nemeth Photography 36
    Katie Nemeth Photography 37
    Katie Nemeth Photography 38

Tarra · Married on 08/12/2018

Katie has taken my photos for years. Her shoots are fun, easy going, can make even the shy feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her style is classic. All the photos she's taken for me are absolutely gorgeous and are the best way of remembering important life events. I will always always use her for any moment in life where I want to look back 50 years later and see the natural beauty she's able to capture. Strongly recommended. Couldn't say more wonderful things about her services.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Renee · Married on 08/11/2018

Katie is amazing! After a friend posted some photos on FB I started following her work. When it came time to plan my outdoor wedding I knew she was the one. I received so many compliments from guests not just on my photos, but on photos she’d taken of them as well as how much they loved her calm laid back demeanor. I cannot wait to continue including Katie in my future life journeys! She manages to find the beauty you didn’t even know you had!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Katie Nemeth Photography 39
    Katie Nemeth Photography 40

Charlene · Married on 05/13/2018

We had our dream wedding in our Apple Orchard, included was my 65 Chevy, and Katie came along for the ride. The shots she took were clever. She captured our personalities and emotions with such brilliance.
    The Album was done with splendor and skill. She is truly and expert in creating a memorable day.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Erin · Married on 04/19/2018

My husband and I chose to elope and have a beach wedding in New England- in April. The weather was iffy, our plans were not set in stone and even fluctuated from a few different locations for the ceremony. Katie went with our flow and never missed a beat, she even knew how it would play out before we did. We had our beach ceremony and the pictures perfectly capture the joy and intimacy our family shared at this time. She was always where she needed to be,and there to guide our crew (including the kids) in such a way that you forget you're being photographed. She's a natural at keeping you in your most authentic state. My love goes out to her for being a part of this day!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Katie was amazing! Her location is beautiful and really make an amazing backdrop for boudoir photos! She makes you super comfortable and helps you pose to make you look beautiful. The photos all came out amazing and the album that I gave to my husband on our wedding day was beautiful! I highly recommend Katie! She is professional, super friendly and fun! I can’t wait to do my next shoot!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Liz · Married on 07/16/2017

Magical dreamlike photography indeed! We used Katie for our wedding on July 16th, 2017 and we were very happy with her products! We liked Katie's photography because we felt the representation of nature in her photos was really elegant. She knew just the right times to pull us away throughout the night to give us a break and capture us in intimate moments throughout the evening. I also appreciated everything offered in our package and the pricing could not be beat! I would definitely recommend Katie Nemeth for any of your photography needs. She does more than just weddings!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Mike · Married on 07/08/2017

Katie did such an awesome job photographing our wedding. It was an intimate setting where she perfectly captured the moments that we will cherish forever. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She is so nice and personable and easy to talk to it was a great experience working with her! A+++

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katie Nemeth Photography's reply:

Thanks Mike! I'm glad you guys had your intimate ceremony on the farm, and that you're so easy to work with. See you guys soon! Fall minis, and every year after.

Tarra · Married on 07/08/2017

Katie has taken photos for every eventful time in my life. For my engagement, announcing to the world we were having a daughter, my baby shower, my daughters birth announcement and most recently my wedding. I have all these gorgeous photos, so beautiful and timeless; it's like those events are frozen in time. I think it's the best investment, because I will have these photos for a lifetime and will be able to hand them down through the generations. Katie is also a joy to work with, she was the one part of my wedding that was easy and guaranteed to be flawless. Make a consultation, meet her yourself, you will see! I strongly recommend Katie, she is an amazing and talented photographer but also a wonderful person. You'll love her farm. You'll love her photos. You'll love her. Trust me :)

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Katie Nemeth Photography 41

Alyssa · Married on 04/22/2017

Katie is great. She makes you feel comfortable and confident. I have done a couple of photo shoots with her, boudoir and a family shoot and both were wonderful experiences.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Katie Nemeth Photography's reply:

Hi Alyssa, Yes we have done Wildflower Boudoir, a fall family mini, and we just did your maternity shoot! See you in October with Mike, Xander and little Laura.

Kellee · Married on 03/01/2017

Katie is amazing! She scouted out the perfect locations ahead of time, made sure the lighting was perfect, and most importantly that I was comfortable. All of my pictures came out stunning! She's great!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Katie Nemeth Photography's reply:

Thanks Kellee! A couple months ago we had your second Wildflower Boudoir shoot! I know I will be seeing you again lady. To see examples Instagram • @wildflowerboudoir

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

Katie was the photographer for my wedding. I was so happy working with her I recently went back to see her for a boudoir shoot. I had planned to give this to my husband as a birthday present but of course was very nervous about being photographed in little to no clothing. I was scared I would look awkward and unnatural. My experience ended up being the complete opposite. From the initial consult to the day of the shoot Katie made me feel confident and addressed any questions or concerns I had. During the shoot she gave me guidance while also encouraging me to be myself and the outcome was amazing. I can’t believe how classy, sensual, and beautiful the photos came out! And my husband said it is the best present he has ever gotten! I would highly recommend Katie for any photographing needs. If you are like me and not necessarily a pro at being photographed Katie will guide you and create a truly extraordinary experience and product!

Sent on 06/01/2018

amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Gorgeous photos from Katie

We had such a great time with Katie as our photographer. She made us feel at ease, and we had so much fun. She even made me a beautiful succulent crown! But the best part was the gorgeous photos she took. If you are having an outdoor wedding or want any photos taken outside, Katie is the absolute best. We are so happy we chose her to capture such a special day. We recommend her in the highest regard!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/14/2016

Katie was great! She was professional, polite, very attentive and extremely creative with our wedding photos. We had an outdoor rustic wedding and she capturesd it perfectly! Her prices are very fair And she was accommodating to our schedule. She has one of a kind design for the albums and wall pictures too! I highly recommend her

Sent on 02/17/2017

Kerrie · Married on 06/06/2015

I'm probably the least graceful person on the planet, yet Katie always manages to amaze me with beautiful photos that appear effortless. Katie has been my photographer of choice for years now. I have used her for everything from personal photos to my wedding to the announcement of my daughter, she truly is an artist of many talents. She never ceases to amaze me.
    If you're looking for that perfectly posed looking photo with a typical backdrop then go see the other guy! Katie is for the barefoot, free spirited, sun on your cheeks, wind in your hair type. She likes to shoot in an outdoor environment, using natures elements to play up an otherwise simple picture, turning the most dreary day into an amazing photo opportunity. Her work reminds me of that of a Ralph Lauren ad.
    It really is a great feeling to be able to put your trust into someone to capture your most memorable moments and have the confidence that you will be pleased with the results. Katie's style is timeless and classic and there's no doubt that I will be able to look back at her work and continue to love it for many years to come.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Katie Nemeth Photography's reply:

Awww! Kerrie, I know this is you! That was so nice, thanks so much! See you in June for wildflower maternity! xx