Katie Murphy Stationery Reviews

11 | Minneapolis, MN

11 Reviews for Katie Murphy Stationery

Stacie · Married on 10/25/2014

Katie is professional and creative. Her work surpassed all expectations and her prices are more than reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Katie Murphy designed my daughter's wedding invitations. What I appreciated about Katie was that she really listened to my daughter, and then made design suggestions that supported my daughter's ideas. Katie's ideas were so creative and yet personal to my daughter. Her portfolio runs that gamut from very traditional and formal to funky and fun. She was just wonderful to work with and very professional. We could not have been happier with the results!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Jane · Married on 09/13/2014

We can't put into words how wonderful Katie Murphy is to work with. She is beyond creative and extremely professional. There is no trade off with Katie, you get the whole package! We started working with Katie on our wedding invitations. We came to her with an idea of what we wanted: overall look and feel - how we wanted our guests to feel when they received it, and certain materials we had wanted to use. From there, it was all up to Katie to put our list of "wants" onto paper (no pun intended). Katie did all the leg work in researching several options for materials for us and always went above and beyond to find a more cost effective approach for elements of our invitation suite.

Katie always listened and welcomed feedback from us and was open to exploring alternate ideas just to make sure the invitations were exactly what we wanted. When our invitations were sent out, we received some of the nicest complements from our guests regarding the invitations. Guests would tell us, "These invitations are so you guys", "Your invitations completely set the tone for your wedding," "Your invitations were so unique, I've never seen anything like them,". I share these complements as they are a true testament to Katie's creative capabilities and dedication to exceeding her clients expectations. She really can do anything! In addition to her abilities to design amazing invitations, Katie is also a very talented artist. Several of our invitation components were hand drawn by Katie to reflect our "favorite things at the Lake" - (Our Dog, Our Dock, Adirondack Chair, Boat, Scooter, waterskis etc). Every picture we sent, she was able to hand draw identical to the picture. Each element has a style that connects it to the next so that our invitations have one seamless look and feel. It is truly incredible what she can do!

We had such an amazing experience with Katie that we have since used her for four other events for custom designs and logos.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/30/2014

I would recommend Kate to all brides! She is friendly, professional and talented at her work. She was able to listen to my vision for my wedding invitations, programs & place cards and create a beautiful product! She has reliable, professional input as well which is helpful in the design process. I'm forever grateful for the product she designed!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/17/2014

Mrs. Murphy was wonderful when it came to the creation of my wedding invitation I came to her weeks before my wedding date of 08-17-14 and she had my invitation to me in plenty of time for my wedding. She was very professional and just a wonderful person to work especially with all the stress and pressure I was up against a as bride to have a perfect wedding my invitations was just that perfect . I received so many wonderful compliments on my wedding invitations. Thank You Katie Murphy for a awesome job you done on m invitations.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Jane · Married on 08/10/2014

Our wedding event was held at Minikahda. I discovered an early 1900 photo of Minikahda and Katie uniquely and breathlessly used the photo in multiple ways to design our invitations, program, menu cards, signage, etc.
    Her work is exceptional, very warm, classy, and creative.
    We appreciated her initiative while working on our project, as well as her promptness and overall excellent service.
    Thank you, Katie.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Megan · Married on 08/02/2014

Katie was fantastic and I would highly recommend her for anyone planning a wedding, event, or just in need of personal stationery. She was truly full service - from designing the graphics for save the dates, to invitations, to all the collateral pieces for the wedding day, she did everything. I first came to her with a vision for the save the dates, and she ran with it, giving us an exceptional product. Her water color designs were exactly what I wanted. She tied in our theme for invitations, and eventually for paper pieces used throughout the wedding day including cards for hotel guest bags, cards for wedding favors, table numbers, labels for the dessert buffet, signs for our photo booth, and many more. She also designed fantastic personal stationery for our thank you notes that coordinates with the rest of our pieces. She was pleasant to work with, professional, very quick to respond and very flexible with our last minute requests to add additional paper pieces. She was also great at working with our budget and giving us recommendations for where to cut costs. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Jenny · Married on 07/11/2009

Katie is a true professional through and through. She designs one of a kind invitations that will be sure to impress your guests. Her unique and creative style, fair prices, and the quality of invitations are hard to beat anywhere in the Twin Cities. We highly recommend Katie Murphy to all our friends who are getting married. Hope this helps.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Jenny · Married on 06/13/2009

Katie was great to work with and made sure our invites were exactly how I pictured them! She worked very hard and was more than willing to make as many changes as necessary to give us a product we loved! She went above and beyond.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Katie · Married on 06/13/2008

Amazing unique design. Her ideas were different than what I was finding in shops and online. Katie is great to work with.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Ann · Married on 06/13/2009

Kate designed a very personal invitation to my son's rehersal dinner at a historic lodge in northern Minnesota. The invite was folded in a way to include the normal info plus the details of how the lodge was built and a hand drawn picture on the front. It became a wonderful keepsake of the wedding weekend.Kate had wonderful ideas to about paper and ink color. I would use her services again ( and I have ).

Sent on 07/14/2011