Katie Lynn BEAUTY Reviews

6 | Houston, TX

6 Reviews for Katie Lynn BEAUTY

Jackie · Married on 07/01/2017

Katie has been to my portrait studio several times in the past few months to provide hair and makeup for my portrait clients. She's super responsive - always returns my calls or texts quickly to let me know her availability. I'm pretty picky when it comes to customer service in my studio. I trust Katie completely to provide my clients with beautiful, camera-ready hair and makeup and give them top-notch customer service. She's always prepared, no matter what the situation and my clients have returned to her after a photo shoot to have makeup done for other occassions.

Ali · Married on 06/24/2017

Katie was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! I felt like a princess and my makeup lasted throughout the evening (through the outdoor ceremony, outdoor pictures and crazy dance party).

Laurie · Married on 06/24/2017

We reached out to Katie Lynn for my mother's 50th wedding anniversary party being thrown by myself and my siblings. The make up artist came out was very sweet, professional, and did an excellent job on My sister and I. This was the first time for my mother (70yeaes old) to have her make up and lashes done and she couldn't be more happy. Thank you so much for a wonderful job!

Carina · Married on 06/02/2017

Katie was hands down amazing! She did exactly what I wanted and then some. My makeup turned out stunning. She was extremely pleasant the whole time and made me feel at ease. I liked her so much that I booked her again for a tutorial on how to do a quick day look for showing clients or date night. Will 100% be using her again for any special events I have.

Rainville · Married on 04/29/2017

Katie made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and mom were all happy with their looks too! Doing a trial was worthwhile because I was able to tell her what I did/didn't like and it was absolutely perfect for the big day. I'm looking forward to her doing my makeup again for my friend's wedding in November.

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Makeup artist was very professional and did a great job on makeup. My 70 year old mother was a little worried about having her makeup done but was extremely pleased at the end. The only reason I gave 41/2 stars was because the artist was a little late which caused her to run into our time allowed to take pictures. Otherwise FABOULOUS experience. Would definitely do it again.