46 Reviews for Katie Lynch Koglin

Instrumental-Duo (2)
Soloist / Vocalist (2)
Cocktail Hour (2)
46 Katie Lynch Koglin Reviews

My daughter was married at Our Lady of Victory on September 29th. Katie played the harp and sang. She was magnificent! Her performance was a lovely compliment to the ceremony. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful music. It made the wedding very special.
Katie was lovely to work with and I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie couldn't have been more helpful. My daughter (the bride) and I arranged to go to her home to hear possible selections for the wedding ceremony. She was most gracious when we ended up, due to unforeseen circumstances, being late. She spent as much time with us as we needed, made suggestions and played and replayed selections for us. She made the wedding special and elegant with her outstanding talent, and I would recommend her without hesitation!

Profile Picture Loretta, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie just did the vocals for our wedding mass at Christ the King on Sunday 9/17 in Mashpee, MA. Her voice was incredible!! I had many guests comment to me how great she was. I would highly recommend her for any event! Thank you Katie for being a part of our special day! We so appreciate it!! :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie has a magnificent voice and plays the harp beautifully. We hired her for an outdoor ceremony. She set up on time, dressed beautifully and the overall performance was perfect. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Eugene, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My son and daughter in law were married at the Cape Cod Museum of Art. Katie played during the pre-ceremony while mimosas were served and during the ceremony. Her playing gave the ceremony an extra touch of beauty and elegance. Very highly recommended!

Profile Picture doris, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our daughter got married in Oct 2016 we had Katie sing along with her husband and cannot say enough about her beautiful her voice was.. she was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful in arranging the music. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Dr. & Mrs. David, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My daughter’s recent Cape Cod wedding was extraordinary – a picture perfect summer day, beautiful setting, and then there was Katie Koglin and her glorious harp, accompanied by a marvelous flutist. Words can’t capture the magic of that music and the atmosphere it created. Katie makes the planning nearly effortless, providing lots of suggestions to tailor her music to the occasion. Choosing Katie Koglin was one of the best decisions we made as we planned this wonderful day.

Profile Picture User7133630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie Koglin sang and played the harp for our wedding at Our Lady of the Assumption in Osterville on July 30, 2016. She was extremely responsive, professional and informative. Her voice is beautiful and her harp playing gave our ceremony an extra special touch. We've had many comments about how beautiful the ceremony was and the great music selections. Katie was a HUGE help when it came to music selections. My husband and I really didn't know where to start and she sent a very thorough list that included Irish music; one of my special requests. Katie even color coordinated with the wedding colors by wearing a mint green dress. We highly recommend Katie not only for weddings, but for any of your musical needs! Thank you for being part of our wedding Katie! - Leah & Brian

Profile Picture Leah, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Harp

Katie was wonderful and was so accommodating during every email interaction we had! Even though I never formally met her, she was so kind and nice via email and on the phone. Her singing voice was beautiful and our ceremony would not have been the same without her amazing voice!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony

We had Katie play the harp at our wedding this past June at the Wequassett. She was amazing! She was so easy to work with and very responsive to our requests. Her harp playing was beautiful and really added a beautiful element to our wedding ceremony. We highly recommend Katie!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie played her harp at our daughter's wedding reception and it was wonderful! Katie was elegant, professional, made a special effort to learn songs we requested that she was not familiar with. We would hire her again in a heartbeat! She added a very special touch to our event!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Cocktail Hour

Katie played the harp along with a friend who played the flute for our wedding ceremony and our cocktail hour. It was beautiful and added a nice elegance and romantic aspect to our ceremony. We had a few people comment how much they enjoyed her music during the event and how it was soothing and classic. She was so easy to work with, a few email correspondences back and forth and a short questionnaire. She had an amazing talent, and I would absolutely work with her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Harp, Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo

Katie was truly spectacular. Her music blended so well with our ceremony by the beach and she played flawlessly during both the processional and the recessional. She continued her performance during our cocktail reception, where she demonstrated a highly versatile repertoire. Many of our guests praised the tranquilizing quality of Katie's music as well as her technical and musical proficiency. She is punctual, responsive, and adapted well to our musical tastes. We highly recommend Katie for any Cape Cod wedding - she is fantastic.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie was amazing. She is incredibly talented and professional. We were so impressed especially with her attention to detail. We are thrilled she played during our ceremony.

Profile Picture Shauna, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie provided such an elegant element to my daughters ceremony! Many of our guest commented on the beautiful sound she provided! She was a pleasure to work with, gave us a private sitting to play and choose selections, was beautifully attired and matched our colors! And, she was affordable!!

Profile Picture Ellyn, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I never thought I'd be able to afford live harp music at my wedding, but Ms Koglin was incredible and within my budget. She played during the ceremony, and I'll admit, as the bride, I barely heard anything. However, I heard nothing but glowing accounts of her beautiful playing, and the amazing atmosphere she leant to our wedding. Honestly, one of the best decisions I made for the wedding. I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie was a pleasure to work with! We requested that she learn a few songs for our ceremony, and she was more than willing to do so. Her performance was lovely- evocative and beautiful while appropriately subtle. We recommend Katie with the highest possible regard!

Profile Picture Ali, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

Katie was great, professional, and easy to work with. She even learned a new song that I requested she play for our recessional. Everything she played and all dealings with her were just perfect. I would highly recommend Katie to any future bride!

Profile Picture User5617097, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony

I first met Katie at a Cape Cod wedding about 4 years ago. She was playing back ground harp music for the cocktail hour. I was so fascinated with her playing and the elegance of her playing I had to speak with her and let her know how impressed I was with her talent. Fast forward to 2015, both my son's got married and I knew I had to have Katie involved somehow. She performed at my first son's rehearsal dinner in December of 2014. Then I had her again at my other son's wedding reception in October of 2015. The wedding in October was suppose to be outside but the weather didn't cooperate and the reception had to be moved. I called Katie and it wasn't an issue "just send me address" was all she said. This was after playing at another wedding earlier in the day. I can highly recommend Katie and would not hesitate to use her in the future. I kidding told her I was her biggest fan. She's the best.

Profile Picture bob, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding ceremony so much more beautiful! She even learned my favorite song that I didn't think was possible to find. She is incredibly talented and I would recommend her to any future bride!

Profile Picture Irina, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie helped to create a truly memorable wedding mass for our daughter. Beyond her beautiful playing & vocals, Katie's help in selecting the perfect music and coordinating with the church's musical director really defined her as a key contributor to the team.
Thank you Katie.

Profile Picture Jack, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Katie played at our wedding ceremony in June. From the beginning of our contact, Katie was very easy to work with. She was very reasonable and flexible to fit our needs. On the day of the wedding, Katie's music was beautiful! We received many compliments from our guest on the music during the ceremony. Highly recommend Katie!

Profile Picture christina, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie was the perfect choice for our wedding! My husband knew that we were going to have a harpist, but I still wanted to surprise him. Our song is "Home" by Edward and The Magnetics (not exactly a first dance song) but very sentimental. Katie learned to play the song on the harp just for us, and despite I was not the most organized bride and made my request very close to the big day, it was absolutely perfect! Katie is very professional and has excellent timing, I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie was so great. Everyone loved the music. She really made our ceremony flow.

I enjoyed working with Katie. She was responsive and prompt.

I highly recommend Katie for an elegant and romantic wedding.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Katie played her Harp and sang just like an angel for our wedding ceremony & cocktail hour. She is amazing, so beautiful to hear her play! Everyone loved and enjoyed her. Thank you so much Katie for helping to make our Cape Cod wedding so perfect!!! Amanda & Mike

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/9/15, 11 Reviews