Katie Louise Photography Reviews

6 | Bridgeville, PA

6 Reviews for Katie Louise Photography

6 Katie Louise Photography Reviews

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2018

We used Katie for our engagement photos and she was awesome! She was so sweet and willing to work with any idea we had but also had great photo ideas herself. She sent us our proofs back in a week (such a quick turnaround time!) and the quality was top notch. Katie was so happy to work with us and genuinely loves what she does, which makes all the difference!

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2017

To say we were satisfied with choosing Katie to photograph our wedding day is an understatement. She was phenomenal and we could not be happier with our choice! I cannot put into words how happy I am with the photos! I felt like I knew Katie for years the moment we first met to sign the contract. She is sweet, caring, and full of energy! She includes an engagement session as part of her packages to get to know the couples more, and we had so much fun at our shoot in May! In the months leading up to our wedding, Katie remained in close contact with us. She was full of clever shot ideas, and made sure she followed our 'must-have photos' list as well. The day of the wedding, she went above and beyond her job! She documented every single detail and the quality of her pictures is amazing. I plan to use her services once we start our family as well--she also does a great job at family photos! Please consider Katie--you won't regret it!

• W

Wren · Married on 08/26/2017

I can hardly find words to describe how amazing Katie is to work with! Asside from being so accommodating, she knew exactly what kind of photos I wanted and made sure she got every shot! She is so artistic and her use of natural light really made our wedding & engagement photos stand out from any others I've seen. The pictures were so beautiful that the jewelry store where I got my rings used some in their newspaper ad! I highly recommend Katie and I'll be using her for any future photography needs!

Katie Louise Photography 1
    Katie Louise Photography 2
    Katie Louise Photography 3
    Katie Louise Photography 4

Bobbie · Married on 06/23/2017

Katie is so AMAZING and very Talented! We booked Katie to do our engagement photos and once we seen the amazing job she did we knew from that point forward she would become our family's go to photographer and friend. Katie is reasonably priced and had no issue traveling to different locations for the photo backgrounds I wanted during our sessions. During our Wedding reception Katie made a beautiful slide show of the photos she took earlier in the day. It was such a hit and a very nice surprise! Everyone loved the slideshow!! If your looking for priceless and breathtaking photos you need to look no further ??

Tonya · Married on 10/01/2016

I had Katie do my engagement and wedding photos last year. She is AMAZING!! You can tell she loves what she does and is passionate about it. She was reasonable and went above and beyond for great photos. I loved how all my pictures turned out and would recommend her to everyone.

Anastasia · Married on 08/24/2013

Katie did not photograph my wedding, but she did take my daughter's newborn photos which I cherish to this day. She's a wonderful person and an amazing photographer. I can't say enough great stuff about her!