7 Reviews for Katie Jaynes Photography

Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Katie Jaynes Photography Reviews

Katie and Mitch did our engagement session, and we could not have been happier with the final portraits! My fiancé and I have never had portraits done before, but Katie and Mitch taught us exactly what to do and they made the session SO much fun! They drove hours to come to the perfect location for our engagement photos, and they were sure to integrate all of our favorite spots into the entire photo shoot. Their love for others is abundantly evident in everything they do, and it is clear that photography is their passion. They are true professionals, and we could not be more happy with their incredible work! I am so excited for them to photograph our bridal and wedding photos, and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody looking for compassionate, talented professionals to photograph their special day!!

Profile Picture Alyssa , 4/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You can’t go wrong with Katie and her husband, Mitchel! From our very first conversation to our picture reveal, she was amazing to work with! She stayed in close contact with me prior to the wedding and then made sure every “must have” picture was perfected! She thinks of things you’re too busy to think of, too! And, if your wedding budget is a little tighter...you will really appreciate her! She and he husband are wonderful to work with...we highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie and her husband Mitchel were so amazing to work with!! I will recommend them to anyone for anything any day! They took amazing and beautiful! I can’t say enough about how great they are as people in general! Please keep them in mind when looking for a photographer!They truly made our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely love Katie and the work that she does! You could not ask for a better photographer for any event! :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely love this photography duo! They check every box of what we wanted in a photographer. They were laid back and flexible when it came to the order of events for our day. They captured the moments that I wanted to remember for ever!

Profile Picture sarah, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a great team that works quickly, catches quality shots, and makes your wedding day a breeze, you need their team. We contacted Katie three weeks before our wedding because our photographer had a conflict and cancelled. What a blessing in disguise, because they did an amazing job at keeping us laughing and moving quickly through the pictures so that we could spend out day enjoying time with our friends and family. Will DEFINITELY be contacting for any future events.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We used Katie and Mitchel as our photographers for our engagement, my bridal, and our wedding day. They were so organized, creative, and helpful. They really captured the love of our day and got some really special shots that were kind of a surprise to us. I loved being able to have the CD and having the freedom to choose what to print and share.

Profile Picture User6782699, 2+ years ago, 1 Review