Katie Hannah Photography Reviews

9 | Maryville, TN

9 Reviews for Katie Hannah Photography

Lanie Brimer · Married on 06/20/2020

Katie Hannah Photography

Katie is fantastic. She’s is helping us through the process all the time with suggestions on venues, invites, photos colors, and more. I couldn’t ask for a better photographer!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Katie Hannah Photography's reply:

Lanie!! Thank you so much for this sweet review :)) I'm so excited for your wedding :)) Not too hot....not to cold... Perfection!

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Katie photographed my son & daughter-in-law's wedding in Long Island, New York this past June and what a wonderful job she did!! She and her 2nd shooter, Steven, are an amazing duo. They work together in such a way to capture the best pictures that we will treasure forever. They went above & beyond to be there for every special moment from the rehearsal dinner the night before until they drove off after their grand exit. Not one minute was overlooked and not one picture was forgotten about. Katie is such a fun person to work with and everyone in our family and my friends just absolutely loved being around her. You will not go wrong by hiring her to be your wedding photographer!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Alan · Married on 06/23/2018

My step-son was married on June 23, 2018 on Long Island, NY. Katie and Steven did a marvelous job in capturing memories from: 1) our trip from Knoxville to LaGuardia on June 22; 2) our trip from LaGuardia to the Hotel Indigo; 3) arrivals at the Hotel Indigo and preparation for the Welcome Party we hosted; 4) the Welcome Party; 5) Wedding day preparation for guys and gals; 6) pre-ceremony First Look and photo session; 7) arrivals for the ceremony; 8) Wedding Ceremony; 9) Reception Photo sessions; 10) Reception first dance; 11) Reception father-daughter and mother-son dances; 12) cutting the cake; 13) dancing, dancing, and having fun; and 14) venue departure. Katie and Steven didn't miss you detail as you can imagine from my description of pictures taken. They went above and beyond to ensure the high quality images were meet the Bride and Grooms desires. Thank you for helping us have the image to reflect upon the fun we had.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Andrew · Married on 06/23/2018

Katie Hannah Photography! Where do I start! she is fantastic! She is very detailed and exceeds all expectations. With my crazy family from Tennessee and my wife's normal family from Long Island ha! Katie Hannah Photography just jumped right in and took control and good grief she rocked it! I cannot thank Katie Hannah Photography enough for all they did to make my special day that much more awesome!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Anna · Married on 05/13/2018

Words cannot express how happy I am, I chose Katie Hannah to be my wedding photographer. When first meeting Katie, she made me feel like I was a long lost family member. She was friendly, spunky, and very professional. Katie shot our engagement pictures at a beautiful lake in Louisville, and kept us laughing the whole time. She relaxed us both and made the overall experience wonderful. The quality of Mrs. Hannah's photos are impeccable, and the personality she brings with it, is a bonus. I would be so bold to say, no one will regret choosing Katie as their photographer, ever.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kaylee · Married on 05/12/2018

Katie Hannah did such a great job with all of our photo sessions. She helped incorporate our personal style into our photos by recommending several options for locations. She will 100% make you laugh and comfortable so your photos don’t look forced. The staff at our wedding venue wasn’t the nicest, but Katie stepped in we didn’t even realize there was any chaos going on until afterwards because she took care of us and our guests the entire time. She pretty much saved our wedding day. All while snapping some of the greatest pictures we’ve ever seen. I’m so happy I went with Katie Hannah and I will definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Katie and Steven were the absolute BEST. They kept us smiling and laughing without missing a beat. By the end of the night, they felt like our family on the dance floor -not just our wedding photographers. We opted out of a videographer but Katie did not make me regret that. She has captured our perfect day with photos we will cherish forever.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Katie Hannah Photography's reply:

Awe Brittany!! THANK YOU! This review makes my day :)) We loved your wedding, you guys were a BLAST!!

Diana · Married on 05/13/2017

WE LOVE HER! She is excellent and really captures the personality of the couple. She is very professional but knows how to make people laugh to get natural smiles :) I would highly recommend K Hannah Photography.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/21/2012

Katie is easy to work with! She has an easy going personality.. Putting clients at ease. She is very creative and provides an affordable and professional product.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Katie Hannah Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen!