Katie Hadley Photography Reviews

32 | Sallisaw, OK

32 Reviews for Katie Hadley Photography

32 Katie Hadley Photography Reviews

Moriah · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't think of anyone better to go with on photography than Katie Hadley. She is so sweet, quick to respond, and has really great style when editing photos. You won't regret booking with her! I'll forever love our engagement/wedding photos. Thank you Katie!!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Katie Hadley is truly amazing at what she does.I look back on my wedding photos and am so happy we selected her as our photographer. They are breathtaking and we will cherish them forever. Not only is she a wonderful photographer but she also was by my side on my wedding day and made me feel at ease!

Kendall · Married on 06/03/2017

I LOVE KATIE!! She took our engagement AND wedding photos and we love them! She is very down to earth. She doesn't make you feel stupid for not knowing how to pose, or if you are feeling silly she can just laugh with you. Instead of making you feel like she is laughing at you!
    She was great also the day of the wedding when I was feeling stressed, very accomadating. Would recommend, 10/10!!

Sunshine · Married on 03/11/2017

We booked Katie for our Engagement and Wedding photos. She did such a wonderful job with our engagement pictures, and we used them in a newspaper style program. Our wedding ceremony started at 11 a.m., and Katie arrived promptly at 7 a.m. to begin the day with us. The morning was bitterly cold with dreary skies, but Katie knocked it out of the park! She didn't let the weather deter her one bit and got amazing shots. Her vision truly is extraordinary! Her directions felt relaxed and personal on such an emotional day. I'm so grateful to have hired a photographer that went out on a limb and powered through to capture our memories.

Rachael · Married on 02/04/2017

Guys! Katie has some incredible talent. She is fun to be around and truly made my wedding day perfect. I've already had some sneak peaks and have had a ton of people raving about the pictures. When I thought about my wedding day my photographer was something I knew that was top priority, pictures are what you have for a lifetime right? Well I couldn't have made a better decision. If you are looking for someone to capture the best day of your life pick Katie, sincerely you couldn't make a more perfect choice.

Brooke · Married on 01/21/2017

I can't imagine my wedding day without Katie! She made it so enjoyable and worked with our time schedule and weather to create the most breathtaking photos! She will be our photographer from now on and I have already referred her to numerous friends and family! We love Katie!!

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

Katie took our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been more pleased with how they turned out! We have received so many compliments on our photos from family and friends. Katie was such a joy to work with, and we will be using her again in the future for all of our photography needs!

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2016

You cannot go wrong with Katie! She's a natural. She did out photography at our wedding. She's very personable and fun to work with. Her work is professional and very rewarding as a customer. Love her and would hire her again any day for any memorable occasion..! SIDE NOTE - We did not know her at all and met her the day of the wedding... we hired her purely based on her portfolio. She made everything smooth and easy through the entire process. Go Katie!!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely the best! Katie will coach you through all the poses and capture all the special moments. During the wedding she went above and beyond a photographer's duty, she made sure I stayed calm and kept the flow of everything going! She delivers quality photos, very professional, responsive, and quick to deliver photos.

Shante · Married on 07/22/2016

Katie does amazing work and has an excellent eye for in the moment pictures. She is so receptive to what you want and ultimately becomes a part of your family. I will have her document all the important moments in my life.

Sara · Married on 06/26/2016

Katie was just wonderful. She truly has a great eye, and her pictures are absolutely stunning. You will not regret booking her for your wedding!

Katie was so much more than just a photographer. Her quality of work was absolutely amazing!

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

I am beyond impressed! I knew she was good, but wow! We will definitely be using her to capture all of special moments! She was fun, very professional and knew exactly what she was doing. I have no complaints!

Absolutely love Katie's work! Not only does she create wonderful memories with her photography, she is very easy to talk to and work with. I loved being able to have her as my wedding photographer. She was there to help with every part of my day. I would definitely reccomend her to anyone looking for photographer!

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2016

Katie was absolutely amazing! She did my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Courtney · Married on 02/20/2016

Katie is incredible! From our engagement to the wedding everything was perfect!

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

The pictures are gorgeous! Definitely a wonderful value for the price. I had no idea what to ask for, but she was incredibly helpful and had great suggestions. Super flexible and laid back, she really helped to keep the stress level to a minimum and she captured the day perfectly!

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

We have used Katie multiple times for several different occasions, engagements, christmas card pictures etc. Choosing her for our wedding was easy. It was great to have a laid back photographer who was able to orchestrate great posed photos but also got really amazing candid shots during ceremony and reception. She is also really great about getting a few photos to you almost immediately (day after our wedding), this helps with the suspense of waiting for the entire wedding album. Great price as well!

KJ · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I planned our wedding in three weeks! We knew we wanted it on a Saturday and I was nervous about finding a photographer. I cheered with Katie years ago and decided to contact her on Facebook. She was able to rearrange her schedule for us and make the drive to Tulsa! Katie is amazing!!!! Holy moly. I cannot even put into words how amazing our pictures turned out. Everyone was blown away! If you're looking for a photographer for any occasion I highly recommend Katie Hadley!

Caley · Married on 06/06/2015

Katie does an amazing job! She was professional but at the same time felt personal. She was right up in everything without feeling like she was hovering but anytime I was ready for a picture she was there, she even captured sweet moments that I didn't notice. She even taught my guests how to dance to copperhead road! Very fun time and reasonably priced compared to some photographers these days that are on the market. I would highly recommend Katie for any type of photography and in the future I plan to continue to use her great photography business.

Sara · Married on 05/23/2015

Katie is very talented and fun to work with! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos! She did an awesome job and I'm so glad she captured those memories for us to enjoy for the rest of our life!

Erin · Married on 04/10/2015

Katie was so amazing to working with, she was wonderful and super easy to contact before my wedding. She made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and I don't think we got a single picture we didn't love.

Toni · Married on 10/04/2014

Katie is incredibly talented! I knew who I wanted to shoot my wedding the day I got engaged. She captures genuine moments that you cherish forever! I would recommend her for ANY photo shoot that you need.

Jilliann · Married on 09/27/2014

Katie is an absolute joy to work with! Her prices are extremely affordable and the quality of her work is beyond amazing. She is easy to contact and always helpful when you have questions. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured every single detail of my wedding perfectly. I have to mention that she was close to eight months pregnant when she photographed my outside wedding, and she rocked it! I highly recommend Katie Hadley Photography!

Becca · Married on 06/28/2014

Katie is simply the best! She made my wedding day stress free. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a photographer!