ADOR Photography Reviews

13 | Hackensack, MN

13 Reviews for ADOR Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Katie is absolutely amazing! She is extremely friendly and very professional! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer on our big day!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kali · Married on 10/21/2017

Katie did and AMAZING JOB with our wedding photos! From the minute she showed up to the second she left, she had everything under control. She was always considerate of my ideas for pictures, which was so much fun. She had a great eye for details and really did an amazing job in capturing the spirit of our day. Would book her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 07/15/2017

Love love love katie and all she did for us! She was very flexible in knowing what we were looking for and even did a sunset shoot with us special request. She responds very quickly and professionally and I can't wait to see our final photos, the sneak peeks were amazing! Thank you again Katie and Jackie!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Corey · Married on 04/22/2017

Katie did an incredible job photographing our wedding! We always get compliments on the photos she took that day. She even put together a beautiful video highlighting all the best parts of our wedding day! My husband and I couldn't recommend her services more highly.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Karla · Married on 11/19/2016

Katie was amazing on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. She even made us a video that we could share with our family that was not able to attend. It was a tear-jerker! Everyone loved it. We would recommend Katie to anyone. She definitely goes above an beyond.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2016

Katie was great. We received our photos within 2 weeks and our engagement photos the same day. She was great to work with throughout. She was fun to be around on our wedding day. Our photos are stunning.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Thank you Katie for the beautiful photos! We could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding. She was prompt, punctual and fun to be around. She made my entire wedding party laugh which in turn made our photos super fun and not stuffy (which was one of my biggest concerns when looking for a photographer) Katie is amazing. If you are looking for a photographer who is fun and doesn't do the posey-posey photos - Katie is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Raeann · Married on 10/01/2016

I hired Katie to photograph my wedding October 1st 2016. She was very sweet and cared about my whole wedding day, not just the photos. Being she has done so many weddings she was able to give advice on details that I was unsure of. She was also able to handle my rowdy groomsmen with humor and tact. I have only seen one photo so far as its only been a week since my wedding but that photo is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the rest! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to hire a talented, helpful and kind photographer.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Alyson · Married on 09/17/2016

Katie was great. She took all of the photos that I wanted. She is very creative when she works. My family loved that the formal portraits were well organized so they didn't take very long. We received our photos very quickly and loved all of them.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2016

Katie was great! My husband and I loved working with her. Exactly what we wanted our wedding photos to look like. We would definitely recommend Katie!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2016

Katie has been so wonderful to work with! Booked her for our wedding and she has already done our engagement photos! Does a great package with a DJ if that is something you are looking for. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Shanna · Married on 07/02/2016

3.5

Katie Cabak Photography was stellar in her service and quality. The engagement photos were perfect and she was fun to work with. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos and we had a blast with her on our 4th of July weekend wedding. we highly recommend Katie to everyone who will listen!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

0.4
      0.5

I had her take pictures for my wedding at the beginning of December. She is great and willing to chat until your wedding day and then she completely disappears and never returns your phone calls, texts, or emails. Katie quoted me 6 weeks to get my pictures and that is what is on the contract and it's been almost 12 weeks now with no response from her. I would not recommend her to anyone. She is completely unprofessional and doesn't care after she gets her money.

Sent on 02/22/2017