Katie Annie Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Katie Annie Photography

• Steve

Steve A. · Married on 10/04/2020

Great Experience, Beginning to End

Katie did our engagement photos and wedding photography, and we could not have been more pleased with her punctuality, professionalism, attention to detail, kindness, and skill. Katie clearly takes her craft very seriously, and it shows in the quality of her photos. Beyond that, her flexibility and willingness to photograph our wedding in the midst of a pandemic was greatly appreciated, and she was even tolerant of an impatient groom (me) who doesn't love having his picture taken. Layer on the fact that Katie's rates are exceptionally affordable, and we just really couldn't be happier with the fact that we chose Katie and she was a part of our special day. Thanks, Katie!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2020

Truly talented!

While Katie and I have somewhat of a unique connection (we worked together and I was the baby nurse who cared for her son when he was delivered!), I really didn’t get to know her (or even know she was a photographer!) until we hired her for our wedding. And we are so incredibly happy that we did! Our wedding was small and intimate, a blending of 2 families, and she captured everything perfectly! From the moment she arrived to the house until she left the reception, she orchestrated her part in capturing our best moments so beautifully. Within moments I felt like she was a friend, there to support me, and she made our day so memorable. Our couple session after the family photos was so special. To spend those first moments of married life alone and have beautiful pictures of it is so precious to us. Katie’s passion for her work and her talent combined made for amazing photos that we absolutely cherish and will treasure for years to come.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Anabel T. · Married on 12/21/2019

Such a pleasure to work with

Katie was very supportive and super organized with us. She was very positive and always helped me remain calm and comfortable. She is very detail oriented and was able to capture so many moments at our wedding. She provided suggestions/recommendations and was always willing to offer help! The sneak peek pictures are absolutely beautiful, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Becca · Married on 04/05/2018

A true eye for beauty!!

Katie has a true eye for beauty! She put us completely at ease and worked together with us during the session to achieve some really gorgeous shots. We couldn't be happier with the photos. Katie is a very talented, patient, and creative photographer. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Katie Annie Photography's reply:

Thank you, Becca! I LOVED working with you guys!! I had such a good time getting to know you guys! Hope you all are well!
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 08/12/2017

Best of the best

My husband and I love Katie Annie Photography! Katie did photos for us last year and we were more than pleased with the entire experience. Not only is Katie flexible and easy to work with, but she is incredibly kind and heartwarming. Katie’s talent and passion for photography truly shined in the photos she took for us. We recommend her to all our friends and family and to anyone who wants the best!

Sent on 11/25/2019