Katie Ann Wedding Pianist Reviews

13 | Buffalo, NY

13 Reviews for Katie Ann Wedding Pianist

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2019

Katie Ann has an elegant and romantic style of playing which makes for a magical wedding experience. Her beautiful style of musical abilities and talents are ethereal. Her talents go beyond wedding music from her album titled Wedding Music, as I have seen her performances here in Buffalo at the Music is Art Festival as well as performances at the Albright Knox Art gallery as well as Babeville. We are looking forward to her playing at our upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Melanie R · Married on 07/20/2019

Glad we found her! She blends in the background well and plays a significant role!

Our wedding was in our backyard and Katie Ann truly captured the essence and made it feel like an actual wedding, not just a glorified backyard BBQ! She played all of our favorite songs for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We planned our wedding very quickly, with such short notice we gave full reign to Katie Ann to plan the music. We told her our favorite artists and she whipped together a really neat list of songs for us. We got our recording a few days before our wedding, it was really nice being able to listen to the music before my wedding ceremony began, since I was behind the scenes and couldn't actually hear Katie Ann playing until the ceremony started. Without rehearsing the day before, I was really impressed with how Katie Ann flowed in sync with the ceremony, this also helped our guests follow our structure to the entire event leading up to dinner. We highly recommend Katie! She is absolutely wonderful and her piano playing is stunning and heartfelt.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mary Grace D. · Married on 06/30/2019

beautiful music for our wedding ceremony

We had a Catholic wedding ceremony and Katie Ann was the perfect fit. Her piano playing is soothing and her voice is like an angel. We were especially impressed with the responsorial hymn she played and she played a version of ave maria (as I kneel before you) for communion that was stunning. Katie Ann was great to work with! We are very thankful for her beautiful pianist services.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Korrine

Korrine Baltes · Married on 06/29/2019

Happy Bride!!

Katie was great from the very beginning! We were very happy we made the decision to have her play at our wedding! She was very accommodating and her music was wonderful! Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music. She really made it feel like the kind of wedding I envisioned.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Chris P · Married on 05/04/2019

Katie was amazing

We're so glad we hired Katie Ann to be our pianist for our wedding ceremony! She was very professional and easy to work with. Actually, she made it fun to plan the music for our wedding! We went to her neat home studio for a meeting and got to hear some of our music played before our wedding. We felt like a priority, she made us feel special. The day of our wedding went by so fast, it's really nice having a recording of our ceremony. We've already listened to it many times. We especially love her rendition of "Hallelujah."

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Steve

Steve Parish · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful and Elegant Wedding Services

Katie Ann was a PERFECT fit for what we wanted at our wedding. She helped us design our very own set list with our favorite songs, was at our rehearsal, and did our ceremony and cocktail hour. Never felt like we were just another couple getting married, which we appreciated. She was professional yet personable at the same time. Super elegant piano style and played our songs in such a beautiful manner. As with us, our guests were impressed! As a bonus, she gave us a keepsake recording of our songs, which we found unique and special. Very cool and we definitely would recommend her services!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Kim Bretner · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful wedding pianist

Katie Ann was worth every penny and then some. She performed piano
    for our ceremony and dinner hour at our reception. We even had her sing and play some songs. We loved that she played our favorite songs in a way we had never heard before. We couldn’t have asked for a better musician to work for us. Her playing is beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kelsea Ward · Married on 02/09/2019

Wish I hired her for my wedding!

Katie Ann played piano for my best friends wedding (I was MOH). She is the most wonderful pianist I have seen in a wedding! I wish I had booked her for mine. I was married 2 months afterwards and used the church organist, mainly because she didn’t cost me anything. That was a mistake!!! My organist messed up during my ceremony, it was mortifying. I was also only allowed to chose hymn music or classical, she didn’t know anything mordern. Katie Ann played Halo (Beyoncé) for my friends wedding march and Eric Clapton’s Tears In Heaven, which was a really beautiful moment to honor my friends Mom who is passed. The music was passionate and incredibly beautiful. I’ve never seen someone perform cover songs so lovely. I recommend not going the “free” route but spend the extra couple hundred. Katie Ann is worth it! I already booked her for my Christmas party this year.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Michael F · Married on 12/08/2018

FUN and creative pianist!!

Katie Ann performed for our Christmas party last year and she was amazing. She played many of our favorite christmas songs, a beautiful classical piano style, for our cocktail hour, then it got really interesting! She led our friends in a fun sing along with christmas carols we picked out ahead of time. She had the lyrics to the songs on her website, which I thought was so clever because everyone could sing along with the songs using their phones for the lyrics. We already have Katie Ann booked again for our party this year! This has turned into an annual tradition!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Amanda Thompson · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved The song Selections!

We hired Katie Ann Wedding Pianist for our cocktail hour. She brought her keyboard and amplifier to our outdoor venue. We were so impressed with her music repertoire and she even accommodated our requests. We absolutely loved her renditions of our favorite songs and couldn't have been more impressed. Simply beautiful and hip cocktail hour music! We highly recommend Katie Ann to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/28/2019

kevin · Married on 08/11/2018

Magical! Such great ambiance.

Brought such a charming touch to our wedding! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jackie · Married on 10/16/2010

It was wonderful having one of our favorite songs played at our wedding. We only had her play one song because at the time she lived out of town (in California!) And our church pianist was playing for us also. She put her own unique spin on the song and I'm sure she would be absolutely fabulous playing for the entire wedding! In fact, I have seen her play an entire wedding and it went beautifully!

Sent on 09/09/2018

L.J. · Married on 08/30/2018

Wonderful pianist; music choices are calm and relaxing. Beautiful spirit!

Sent on 09/04/2018