Kati Mac Floral Designs Reviews

Kati Mac Floral Designs 6
Kati Mac Floral Designs 7
  • sarahelizabeth

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

I LOVED Kati Mac! My flowers were so beautiful! They helped me pick the perfect combination of flowers for my wedding. On the day of the wedding, Kati Mac was so helpful with making sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend Kati Mac to anyone getting married or for any other event.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Kati Mac was AMAZING - from our initial meeting forward they did a great job of understanding my vision and making the flowers better than I could have imagined. I went to the initial meeting not knowing specific flowers I was looking for and during our consultation Kati was able to translate my scattered ideas into something great. When I saw everything on the day of I was blown away by how beautiful it all turned out. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Kati Mac Floral Designs 8
    Kati Mac Floral Designs 9
    Kati Mac Floral Designs 10
    Kati Mac Floral Designs 11
    Kati Mac Floral Designs 12
    Kati Mac Floral Designs 13

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding flowers looked absolutely incredible. They were able to do custom floral designs with rented candelabras that was everything I could imagine. My boutquet was outstanding. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Kati Mac Floral Designs 14

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2017

The team at Kati Mac was very quick to answer and questions that I had during the wedding planning. When I made quick changes or add ons, they were very helpful and gave any suggestions they thought I would like. When one of my center pieces broke on my way into the shop, they were so helpful and helped me make a new centerpiece. Would highly recommend Kati Mac for your wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • MrsMcK

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

I highly recommend KatiMac Floral Designs! They were so helpful and responsive, and created exactly what I imagined for my bouquets and centerpieces! They did such a beautiful job, I am so happy I used them for my wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2017

We couldn't have been happier with the flowers at our wedding from Kati Mac! Kati and her team (our primary contact was Allison) were able to create a picture perfect day. They were able to work with us to fit our budget while still fulfilling our vision. Everything from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the centerpieces and the escort card display were tasteful and classic. We especially appreciated how flexible they were scheduling times to talk via phone/communicating by email as we were planning the wedding in PA from San Francisco. There were many last minute changes/additions that they happily accommodated! We would highly recommend their team to anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Regina · Married on 03/28/2015

I used Kati Mac. I wanted very simple flowers and Kati Mac did just that. The flowers were beautiful. She stayed within our budget, and didn't try to get us to buy more or upgrade. Also she was okay with dealing with just my mom, as I was exhausted from the rest of the planning. The flowers were beautiful. Exactly what I wanted!!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Robert · Married on 10/19/2014

Kati was incredible! We met with her and she designed the absolutely perfect flowers for our ceremony. She even helped us out picking flowers for our centerpieces, even though we couldn't use her (the venue has a house florist we had to use). The Chuppah design she came up with was stunning. She really helped make the day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Kati and Allison were amazing. We almost used a different florist but after meeting them my mom and I both got the feeling she was a bit out-of-date and wasn't quite grasping that I wanted something understated and not gaudy. I was looking for soft, romantic colored flowers mixed with succulents here and there. A friend of mine got married a month before me and recommended Kati.

They came to my parents house (wedding location) about a month before the to take a look around and meet the caterer and rental guy.

When we walked up to the barn they had a great idea of creating an archway above the open doors and it turned out to be such an amazing spot for photos. All the flowers were exactly what I wanted and looked even better than the photos I showed her.

I can't recommend them enough. Aside from being incredible florists, they're also super cool and made me feel taken care of.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Krista · Married on 09/06/2014

I used Kati Mac for my bouquets and boutonnieres. In our consultation meeting they presented a quote based on some photos I had shared with them and made helpful suggestions for substitutions of the plants and flowers I wanted for ones that would be in season. The result was beautiful- exactly what I had hoped for.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/02/2014

Kati did our flowers for our August 2nd and they were so exceedingly beyond my imagination, I cried when I saw my bouquet! Kati and her team were excellent to work with and really understood my vision and made it come to life at our wedding. Thank you sooo much!

Here are some photos from the day:

Sent on 08/24/2014

Everyone commented on the beautiful flowers. Kati and her team worked with the bride and me, her mom, to meet our needs and customize the centerpieces. I made the glass vases, as I am a novice glassblower, and they were able to use each unique piece.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 02/22/2014

Kati Mac provided the flowers and decorations for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. When I met with Kate, she was friendly, knowledgeable, and offered so many great ideas. She was able to take my fairly vague vision and turn it into an incredible reality. She worked within (and finished well under) my budget, but each arrangement was gorgeous. Our guests were so impressed with the quality of the centerpieces and other decorations at the wedding. Someone even tried to bring a flower arrangement into the photo booth with her, she loved them so much! I would absolutely recommend Kati Mac, you will have a great experience.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Kati Mac and her team were fabulous! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and they were very very helpful. They were recommended to me by my venue, which included centerpieces in my price. THey could have very easily made cheap centerpieces since I wasn't paying for them, but the didn't. THey were big, beautiful and absolutely perfect!!! Love Kati Mac!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Theresa · Married on 10/27/2012

Katie did the flowers for my daughter’s wedding this past October. She is professional and pleasant to work with. We had no idea what flowers to use in the arrangements. Katie took her time with us and gave great ideas. All the bouquets were beautiful. The table center pieces were lanterns with fall flowers, pine cones, little pumpkins and gourds --- great for fall. So many people remarked how beautiful the tables looked.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Jillian · Married on 07/16/2011

Absolutely gorgeous arrangements! I didn't know what I really wanted going into the planning process and Kate made amazing suggestions. Everyone commented on how lovely our bouquets and centerpieces were. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Shelley · Married on 10/08/2011

I LOVED the flowers that Kati Mac did for my wedding. I am a landscape designer, so I can be a little picky about these things, but they did a fabulous job! I was having trouble narrowing down what I wanted, but after I met with Kate, I knew she had an artistic flair and that the centerpieces were going to be incredible!! My mom and I found these old looking wooden boxes that we really wanted to incorporate. They ended up looking amazing!!! Kati Mac exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/11/2015

Kati Mac was the florist for my wedding. I was extremely happy with the flowers! They were so beautiful! The staff at Kati Mac really listened to what I wanted and delivered stunning flowers the day of. I was nervous because you don't see the product until the wedding day, but I was so happy when I saw them. All of the bouquets and center pieces were gorgeous!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Emily · Married on 10/25/2014

Kate and Allison were both amazing to work with. When I had my initial consultation with Kate I wasn't really sure what I wanted, I had a few photos of things I liked, but nothing concrete. She was able to use those and work with me to design beautiful perfect centerpieces and bouquets. The centerpieces were exactly what I wanted after our meeting, they were perfect. My bouquet was simply beautiful. All of the flowers were fresh and arranged beautifully. On top of that, Kate and Allison were so responsive with additional questions and changes up to the very end. They would respond almost instantly to emails and always willing to help and work with you for whatever you needed. Overall I was very happy with my experience.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/11/2013

Kati Mac did a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding! I absolutely loved my bouquet and my girls flowers, they were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Kati Mac Floral Designs. They were easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Juli · Married on 10/21/2012

Kati Mac arranged all the flowers at the ceremony and at the reception. She did such an amazing job with everything. She did exactly what we asked for, and it turned out beautiful. All the bouquets and boutineers looked great, as did the centerpieces. We had a particular look in mind for the reception, and she executed it perfectly!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/10/2009

Kati Mac was fantastic to work with. I decided to look into her services when I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to me from a customer.

I had some photos of what I had in mind, and Kati made it my own. Our wedding flowers on the tables, the bridesmaids, the flowers at our ceremony, everything was perfect and exactly what I expected and more. The flowers were fresh, arranged beautifully and I was overall very happy with my experience.

I plan to use Kati Mac floral designs for future flower needs! She is great to work with and laid back, easy to talk to and has lots of great ideas for your perfect wedding vision.

Sent on 11/21/2009

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2012

3.5

Kati Mac is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! She made the flowers sooo beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

3.0

I had a very good experience with Kati Mac. When I was first searching for a florist for our wedding I was surprised to see that a lot of places will charge you even for a consultation, which Kati Mac does not do. My fiancé and I know nothing about flowers; I went in with a couple of pictures but no real idea of what I wanted, just a general color scheme and a budget (as inexpensive as possible). Kati was very helpful and showed us some pictures of bouquets that would be in season so they wouldn’t cost as much, as well as flowers that wouldn’t need to be dyed to fit our color scheme. She was quick with ideas for the entire party’s flowers and said she would get a quote over to me with some pictures of what they would look like. I received the quote and the pictures within a couple of days and decided to go with her company.
    The day of the wedding the flowers arrived exactly on time, everything was there, and everything looked exactly as she said it would. I was very pleased with how everything looked! I would definitely recommend Kati Mac.

Sent on 11/15/2013

3.0

Kati Mac was our florist for the wedding, and she did a fabulous job! We met with her about 6 months before the wedding to talk about ideas. She was very helpful in letting us know which flowers would work best. We brought pictures of things that we liked, and all of our bouquets reflected the things that we had shown her. She added special touches like beautiful ribbon, and matched my mother's corsage to her dress. We were so pleased with all that she did. The flowers arrived on time, and the venue was made to be absolutely beautiful. We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/18/2014