Kati Edge Make-up & Hair Reviews

18 Reviews for Kati Edge Make-up & Hair

1 User photo

Kati Edge Make-up & Hair 1

Sally Whitson · Married on 03/16/2019

Such a joy to work with Kati and her team!

Kati and her team were so personable, kind, and professional. I cannot rave enough about how happy I was to have her be a part of my big day. She was very accommodating and easy to work with, her rates were very reasonable as well as upfront and easy to understand. I had 9 bridesmaids all who needed hair and or make up, she brought in a team of herself and two others all were so wonderful! Her work and her team was so professional and wonderful! I felt beautiful and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing! Her air brush option was AMAZING, I highly recommend using the air brush make up, it lasted all day and all night!
    On top of her quality work and professional demeanor, she is so kind and a joy to be around, I'm so grateful to have had booked her for my special day.
    Lastly, using Venmo made sending my deposit and paying the invoice quick and easy!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Molly · Married on 11/03/2018

Flawless Experience

Kati was a dream to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like on the day of the wedding, but Kati surpassed my wildest imagination. Not only is she amazingly talented, but she was such a calming and comforting presences throughout the day as we had a few hiccups with a few day of details. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Nadeen · Married on 10/06/2018

Kati was so great!

Hire Kati! Not only did she and her partner give my bridal party and I gorgeous hair and makeup but she was so flexible regarding the adjustment I had to make with my bridesmaids. I’m so glad I found her!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful experience!

I am SO happy I chose Kati Edge to do my wedding hair and makeup. I had a bad experience at a hair/makeup trial at a salon and contacted Kati in a panic 2 weeks before my wedding. Kati absolutely made my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful. She worked off of my vague direction and ideas and my wedding look was more perfect for me than anything I had imagined. She also left me with a beauty kit so I could do touch-ups throughout the day which was so helpful! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Julie · Married on 09/01/2018

Kati did an amazing job on my makeup and my bridal party. She was extremely nice and very professional!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • W

will · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie was wonderful to work with. She adjusted the package multiple times for me without complaint. She touched base with me to find out if I had received her emails and the contract through mail. Being a Bride you can forget a few things so it was helpful for me when she kept communication open. She made an itinerary for me to go by which helped my timeline. The trial makeup was beautiful. She was on time and the hair schedule was off but she did not panic or get upset when the schedule was thrown off. She just did her magic with her makeup. My eyes and face can be a combination of oily and dry so when I mentioned my eyeliner and mascara didn't stay on all night after the trial makeup she effortlessly switched it up. My makeup was flawless at the wedding even when I cried. Thank you so much for your work.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kara · Married on 11/11/2017

I had the pleasure of using Kati at my best friends wedding and my own. She was amazing! She was flexible with her schedule and promptly replied to all of my questions. I truly felt I looked my best on my wedding day and couldn't have been more please with my hair and make up. The bridesmaids and mothers looked gorgeous!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Moumita · Married on 07/28/2017

Kati was great to work with.She did my makeup and hair for my reception
    She really listened to me and made me look beautiful on my wedding day.
    I would highly recommend her for weddings. Thanks Kati

Sent on 09/01/2017

Mary · Married on 07/02/2017

Kati was so fantastic! She was so willing to work with me and my indecisiveness when it came to what I wanted to do with my hair! She was also very flexible when it came to adding a few extra services the day before!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lindsey · Married on 02/25/2017

Booking Kati was the best decision I could have ever made. She really listened to me and was able to help me achieve the look I had envisioned with ease. Very flexible, helpful and sweet, but most of all I loved my makeup!! I highly recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Kati was very nice and professional throughout the entire process. My make-up and hair were flawless. I have never felt or looked more beautiful in my life on my special day. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2016

Katie was a doll, I hired her to do my makeup and hair for my wedding, I was very satisfied and have since kept her number just incase I have another time I need my makeup professionally done or know someone who does to refer her because she made me comfortable and happy with the look she gave me for my big day! Katie is awesome! She does her job for sure! Thanks again Katie!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Colleen · Married on 06/04/2016

Katie was wonderful!! I asked her to make me look natural and she did just that and more! She was very professional yet personable! I was honored to have her as part of my big day! Look no further than her if you want the best!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Kati was so great to work with. I ended up changing my mind on the hairstyle I wanted the week of my wedding and she was more than willing to meet with me for another hair trial. I have received so many compliments on my wedding party and my hair and makeup- she is awesome!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ann Dee · Married on 05/12/2018

3.5

Kati did an excellent job on my wedding day makeup! She literally made me look the best I ever have. I felt like a princess the whole day! Thank you!8

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Li

Li · Married on 05/28/2017

3.5

2 weeks before my wedding I still hadn’t found a style I was happy with (and I had like 3 trial runs). I found Kati on Wedding Wire and contacted her. She already had an event scheduled for my wedding day but she was willing to work with me and add me that morning. After a trial run I knew I found what I wanted. The day of my wedding she even gave a care package of hair spray, lip glosses, and blotters. Friendly and professional.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Kati Edge Make-up & Hair 2

Montana · Married on 10/14/2017

4.2
      3.5

Kati was very friendly and managed her time very well! She did a beautiful job of covering my acne, which left me feeling confident and photo ready for my wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2017