Kathy's Kloset Reviews

77 | Indianapolis, IN

77 Reviews for Kathy's Kloset

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Our bouquets from Kathy's Kloset were beautiful and well-priced. Kathy was very responsive and made the whole process easy and stress free.

Sent on 03/15/2015
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

WOW, Kathy and her team had my mom and I in (happy) tears the minute the flowers arrived. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and flower girl petals were the picture perfect vision we had imagined. Kathy knew how to read me and understood EXACTLY what I wanted for my wedding. Now I know why her reviews led me to her. Thank you, Kathy and Team, for making my day beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2014

Cindy did an amazing job on my flowers!! I loved them so much, and did not want to put down my bouquet! :)

Sent on 10/27/2014

Liz · Married on 09/20/2014

Kathy did such a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. She was extremely reasonable with her prices and very good with responding to emails and phone calls. She clearly loves what she does and has great pride in her work. Our wedding flowers turned out exactly as we wanted them.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

My flowers were stunning!!! Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were!!! She is a ball of energy, full of wonderful ideas!! I absolutely loved working with her!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot say enough about Kathy! She is THE BEST florist ever! My wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Kathy did an amazing job. She is super responsive and works with what you need. Kathy is able to name a price for each flower that you want so that you're not going off "base fees"--your flowers are going to cost what they cost! Our bouquets were stunning. I would recommend Kathy to ANYONE AND EVERYONE! She was our favorite vendor that we used and would use her again in a heartbeat! If you're not using her, you're missing out!

Sent on 09/23/2014

LOVED them! They were great about working with and listening to what we wanted and delivered stunningly for the wedding. Prices were great too and they helped you find ways to save!!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kathy provided beautiful flowers for my ceremony at a reasonable price. She even talked my mom out of adding more flowers - she is so easy to work with and exceeded my expectations with the flowers. She also delivered the flowers to my venue and provided vases for all of the bouquets. The bouquets lasted several days and were just beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Katie · Married on 06/06/2014

Kathy was WONDERFUL to work with! She is so sweet and really cares about her brides. She is well organized and easy to communicate with. My flowers were absolutely beautiful! Kathy also has great prices. If you are looking for a great florist, look no further!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Linda · Married on 05/17/2014

Kathy is wonderful to work with; made us feel so comfortable and helped with decisions we were unsure of what we wanted. The flowers looked just beautiful on my daughter's wedding day! Kathy is well known in the wedding vendors circle and all had nothing but highest regards for her work. Would highly recommend Kathy and wouldn't hesitate to use her in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Jill · Married on 11/30/2013

Kathy was wonderful and did exactly what we had discussed. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and we could not have been happier with everything. I enjoyed working with someone outside of the big flower shops. It just seemed more personal to us.

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • Jenn & Andy's Wedding

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everything I dreamed they would be!!! Kathy is amazing and so fun to work with!! Her prices are unbeatable!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Leslie · Married on 11/02/2013

Flowers were perfect, beautiful, and just what I wanted! They were delivered right on time, and with no errors. Great quality and a decent cost! Kathy was very friendly and very helpful!

Sent on 11/06/2013

I just had to write a review and tell about the wonderful experience that we had with Kathy's Kloset. They provided the flowers for the wedding ceremony and the reception. Everything was just beautiful and couldn't have been more perfect! When our daughter decided the last minute to have pictures taken before the ceremony, they graciously accommodated our request to have the flowers delivered earlier. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Adrienne · Married on 10/18/2013

WONDERFUL LADY TO WORK WITH AND BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Kathy and staff were wonderful to work with. Centerpieces and bouquets were priced by the stem so we knew exactly what we were receiving.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Brittney · Married on 07/13/2013

Working with Kathy's Kloset was wonderful. I did not know much about flowers but during my consultation she was able to make suggestions and help me envisions what my reception would look like. I put all my faith in her and her creativity and she created a masterpiece. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how beautiful everything was at the reception including our centerpieces. Also my bouquet was beautiful! She was flexible; I made a couple last minute changes that she accommodated with ease!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jen · Married on 06/22/2013

Kathy is phenomenal!! She really got my vision and had great pricing! She was punctional upon delivery and had everything nicely organized and labeled. She even included and extra boutonniere in case we forgot anyone! Unbelievable service! And the flowers...ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!! Beautiful! I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Kathy is a blast and full of ideas! My reception was better than I imagined and you cannot beat her prices. She was attentive and always got back to me in the same day. My flowers were gorgeous and my centerpieces were amazing!Book with her quickly because she is great and worth it!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Lori · Married on 10/27/2012

I initially looked at Kathy's Kloset as my florist because of the great value and the wonderful reviews, and thought it might be too good to be true. But all the reviews were correct! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The day we initially met, she looked through flowers and showed me some of her work and my husband and I we picked out the types of flowers we liked. She is such a bubbly and hard working person - I could tell she just loves to arrange flowers and it definitely showed with the finished product. She went out of her way to get a type of flower she normally doesn't use because I requested it and she made multiple changes to my flowers during the planning phase, and she worked with my budget.

The day of the wedding, I received so many complements on the bouquets and the table settings. They look absolutely gorgeous in my pictures. And they are drying beautifully, so I will be able to look a them for several years to come!

Sent on 11/24/2012
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 10/13/2012

Kathy was amazing!! She helped with the design of our bouquets and boutineers and everyone commented on how amazing my bouquet was. She was way cheaper than anyone else we looked at but the flowers were absolutely incredible!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Molly · Married on 10/13/2012

I wasn't sure what I wanted in the way of flowers for my wedding (except for a color scheme and at least one specific type of flower). I wasn't even entirely certain how I wanted my centerpieces to look. Upon the first (and really only!) visit to Kathy's Kloset, Kathy immediately had a vision for the decor/flowers after I described a handful of wants/expectations. She guided me to having a simple, elegant, and absolutely beautiful set of bouquets and centerpieces. She also was not in it to "break the bank" for me - she didn't just throw in additional flowers or pieces to up the bill. All in all, because of Kathy, the flowers complemented the bridesmaid dresses, the centerpieces allowed for conversation among guests (they weren't large/obnoxious or in the way), and the delivery was timely. I'd recommend Kathy to ANYONE who wants to have not only beautiful flowers on their wedding day, but also flowers and services that are reasonably priced.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2012

Kathy was very knowledgeable. She made sure I was getting what I wanted and was very affordable. She charged me per stem and this made much more sense than other florists I spoke to. She even showed me what things would look like using her own silk flowers she had on hand.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2012

My flowers were one of the best surprises of the day! They were gorgeous--exactly what I had discussed with Kathy. And, I felt like they were an excellent value. In fact, we came in under budget. What's more, the flowers were still alive and beautiful when we returned from our honeymoon a week later.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Megan · Married on 06/29/2012

LOVED working with Kathy--she was so helpful with all my questions, and her enthusiasm is infectious! She was so flexible, too...especially since I kept making changes to my order :) I also got quotes from three other florists, who quoted me at least $500 more for the exact same floral arrangements! Moral of story: Kathy is wonderful to work with, and you get gorgeous flowers for a reasonable price!

Sent on 07/11/2012