Kathykins Creative Reviews

10 Reviews for Kathykins Creative

• Angela

Angela · Getting married on 06/08/2021

10/10 would recommend!

Kathy and Drew were amazing a super dope couple! For planning a wedding in Baltimore, all the way from Indianapolis, Kathy and Drew were so flexible with our schedule and needs. Since we couldn't meet in person, we had a couple of phone call sessions and they were able to figure out exactly what we wanted. The photos are gorgeous, the video highlight makes me cry every time. They were able to capture the wedding day so perfectly, the exact way that Joe and I wanted it remembered. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Samantha Simms

Samantha S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Kathy and Drew are amazing-

Kathy and Drew are amazing in every way! From the beginning, through all the planning and answering my one million questions to our engagement shoot and capturing our wedding day flawlessly- they did not disappoint! I can’t wait to see the rest of our photos and the video! Hands down recommend 100000%!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2020

Kathy & Drew aka Video Ninjas aka the BEST VIDEOGRAPHERS!

We hired Kathykins (Kathy & Drew) as the videographer for our wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made. My husband had previously hired them to photograph/videotape his planned surprise proposal to me. We were so blown away by their work from our engagement (they turned our video around in one day!!), it was an easy decision to ask them to capture our wedding day. Kathy was so incredibly easy to communicate and work with. She was super responsive on all our emails/questions, and seamlessly rescheduled with us when we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID. Kathy & Drew were video ninjas on our wedding day - they captured EVERY. LITTLE. DETAIL. The video they created for us was beyond our wildest dreams, and it is such a special piece we will have to look back on for the rest of our lives. What stands out most, was how our video was created. You can tell how much time, effort, and love went into the editing. Kathykins not only captured beautiful cinematography (including drone footage of our venue!), but told the perfect story through our video. The small moments, whispers, and little details they included show just how talented they are at what they do. The music selection was perfectly matched to the vibe of our wedding day, and not there to cover anything up like you see with other videographers- in fact, the music served as a perfect compliment to the footage/audio. We are so grateful for Kathykins!! You miss so much on your wedding day as a bride/groom, and it is so amazing to be able to go back and watch/relive your day - including all of the emotions that have been flawlessly captured. You need to 10000% hire Kathykins for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Alexis · Married on 07/17/2020

Where Do I Start

If I could give them 18 out of 5 I would. Kathy & Drew are more than just a vendor-they are your new best friends. From the original phone call to our wedding day, they were nothing short of exceptional. They were BY FAR our favorite vendor on our wedding day. Kathy & Drew truly worked with us to make the best wedding package for what we wanted. If you are looking for a fun, professional, excellent photography/videography vendor look no further. You will not be disappointed and will come out of the process with two new best friends. Thank you Kathy & Drew for pictures and videos that will last a lifetime and for making our wedding day so magical. We love you!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Allison

Allison L. · Married on 06/12/2020

AMAZING work and people!

Kathy and Drew are truly a fantastic team. Kathy did an amazing job helping my fiancé and myself feel not-our-awkward selves in our engagement photos. I initially fell in love with their videography after seeing an ad on Facebook. I’m so excited to work with them!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Emilee

Emilee M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing quality and excellent service

We used Kathy and Drew for our wedding and they did an AMAZING job. Not to mention, we got sneak peaks back within 24 hours or less! They were both so patient with our 3 year old son and helped with so much even beyond the photos (coordinating, making sure things ran smoothly, answering questions etc). The quality of their photos are 10/10 and I can’t express how happy we were with the work that they did. They made us feel so comfortable and really provided excellent service. We have used them for wedding, engagement and family photos now and will never use anyone else in the DC area. 100% recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing Work!!

Kathy and Drew are absolutely amazing! They provided videography for my May wedding and we could not be happier with our decision. Our highlight film was delivered right on time, and left us speechless. It was beautiful, and we received so many compliments on the quality of their work. We’re so excited to see the feature film! I can’t thank them enough for capturing these special moments and portraying them perfectly. Kathy and Drew are very responsive, extremely helpful when it comes to planning your timeline, and you can tell that they love what they do. We highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Riley

Riley T. · Married on 05/11/2019

Beach wedding

Kathy and Drew were videographers for my wedding and I am beyond happy that they were! They traveled to Delaware for my wedding and were such a pleasure to work with. We just recently received our highlight video and it is absolutely beautiful. Kathy and Drew have such a special talent and really know how to capture those moments that you almost forget about. I cannot wait to see our full-length video. My husband didn't think that we needed videographers, but he is so happy that we did! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2019

Above and beyond what we expected

Kathy and Drew were amazing! They were so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. All the way from working with us to capture our elopement/engagement session through capturing our wedding. Kathy has so many resources for the bride planning her wedding and always had an open door for any wedding related questions. She helped me determine what would be a good flow for our wedding day timeline and such. On top of that, they are dedicated to getting better and better with each wedding. I've seen their work blossom into the gorgeousness it is now and I'm so happy we chose them to capture our big day. I only wish I had been able to book them for video! Another bonus is that they are both awesome people and make me want to be friends with them in real life!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Annie · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Videographers!

Kathy and Drew provided videography services for our November wedding and we are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with them. First, the highlight and full-length videos that we received were fantastic. The highlight teaser was delivered less than two weeks after the wedding did a great job of capturing the important moments of the ceremony and reception. They even captured great footage of my grandmother breaking it down on the dancefloor! The full-length video was also delivered quickly and we were so pleased with the video and sound quality from our ceremony and reception speeches.

Next, and equally important, Kathy and Drew are so wonderful to work with. They were incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and we found them to be flexible and easy to communicate with. The day of was no different. They were professional, pleasant, and were very discreet during the ceremony and reception. We can't say enough good things about Kathy and Drew and wholeheartedly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/17/2018