Kathykins Creative Reviews

Kathykins Creative 6
Kathykins Creative 7
  • Emilee

Emilee Miles · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing quality and excellent service

We used Kathy and Drew for our wedding and they did an AMAZING job. Not to mention, we got sneak peaks back within 24 hours or less! They were both so patient with our 3 year old son and helped with so much even beyond the photos (coordinating, making sure things ran smoothly, answering questions etc). The quality of their photos are 10/10 and I can’t express how happy we were with the work that they did. They made us feel so comfortable and really provided excellent service. We have used them for wedding, engagement and family photos now and will never use anyone else in the DC area. 100% recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Kathykins Creative 12
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing Work!!

Kathy and Drew are absolutely amazing! They provided videography for my May wedding and we could not be happier with our decision. Our highlight film was delivered right on time, and left us speechless. It was beautiful, and we received so many compliments on the quality of their work. We’re so excited to see the feature film! I can’t thank them enough for capturing these special moments and portraying them perfectly. Kathy and Drew are very responsive, extremely helpful when it comes to planning your timeline, and you can tell that they love what they do. We highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Riley

Riley Turner · Married on 05/11/2019

Beach wedding

Kathy and Drew were videographers for my wedding and I am beyond happy that they were! They traveled to Delaware for my wedding and were such a pleasure to work with. We just recently received our highlight video and it is absolutely beautiful. Kathy and Drew have such a special talent and really know how to capture those moments that you almost forget about. I cannot wait to see our full-length video. My husband didn't think that we needed videographers, but he is so happy that we did! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2019

Above and beyond what we expected

Kathy and Drew were amazing! They were so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. All the way from working with us to capture our elopement/engagement session through capturing our wedding. Kathy has so many resources for the bride planning her wedding and always had an open door for any wedding related questions. She helped me determine what would be a good flow for our wedding day timeline and such. On top of that, they are dedicated to getting better and better with each wedding. I've seen their work blossom into the gorgeousness it is now and I'm so happy we chose them to capture our big day. I only wish I had been able to book them for video! Another bonus is that they are both awesome people and make me want to be friends with them in real life!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Kathykins Creative 13
    Kathykins Creative 14
    Kathykins Creative 15
    Kathykins Creative 16
    Kathykins Creative 17

Annie · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Videographers!

Kathy and Drew provided videography services for our November wedding and we are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with them. First, the highlight and full-length videos that we received were fantastic. The highlight teaser was delivered less than two weeks after the wedding did a great job of capturing the important moments of the ceremony and reception. They even captured great footage of my grandmother breaking it down on the dancefloor! The full-length video was also delivered quickly and we were so pleased with the video and sound quality from our ceremony and reception speeches.

Next, and equally important, Kathy and Drew are so wonderful to work with. They were incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and we found them to be flexible and easy to communicate with. The day of was no different. They were professional, pleasant, and were very discreet during the ceremony and reception. We can't say enough good things about Kathy and Drew and wholeheartedly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/17/2018