Kathleen Smith Photography Reviews

17 | Saint Paul, MN

17 Reviews for Kathleen Smith Photography

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2013

Kathleen and her assistant Kathrina are amazing!!!! So creative and beautiful pictures!!! We had to communicate through email and phone because of the miles between us and time changes but she always got back to me so quickly! And the day of wedding it didnt go as plan cause of weather but she went with the flow and did amazing!!! Love her!!! Definitely recommend her for engagement pictures and wedding photographer!!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Kathleen Smith Photography's reply:

Thanks Jenna! Beautiful pictures are created by a team and you and Brian and family/bridal party were FANTASTIC to work with! Thanks for the great review. I love your pictures.

Amazing work and she makes it so much fun!!!!!

Haley · Married on 04/13/2013

Kathleen Smith was incredible to work with! She was great at keeping the flow throughout the day and her photos turned out spectacular! Thanks for the memories!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Kathleen Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you Haley and Jake! I too enjoyed working with you and am very pleased with the body of work created! Congratulations and have a great time on your upcoming honeymoon!

Maggie · Married on 12/08/2012

Kathleen Smith is one of the best decisions we could have possibly made for our December wedding. She was so easy to work with, so nice, so passionate, and so much fun!!! Kathleen was able to work with us to develop a package that would allow us to get everything we wanted. She was completely no-pressure. When we told her about our wedding and ideas, she was so enthusiastic!! Along the road to the wedding, Kathleen was easy to get in touch with and quick to return calls and emails. She is so friendly and easy to talk to!! She scouted out the places we wanted pictures and told us the ideas she had before the day. Kathleen had no fear in helping us get amazing shots, even if it meant her walking out onto the street or urging us to go through a crowd. She got incredible pictures and had such cool ideas before, during, and after the wedding. And the pictures? Umm, incredible. I don't think there is another word for it, we LOVED our wedding pictures!!!! I looked at them over and over again. She gave us the prints so I put them in a book and have carried it around for like a month (ha :) ). Even when she gave us the prints, I was thrilled because she put them in an order, not of when she took them, but in a way that looked like the story of the day. A very cool touch. And not only were the pictures gorgeous, but Kathleen, of her own accord, put a rush on them so we could get them before Christmas, which was less then 2 weeks after our wedding. I kind of feel like that is unheard of, but we had them printed and framed to give to family members on Christmas Day. I love Kathleen, she is amazing!! I HIGHLY recommend using her for all picture needs, I KNOW we will!!! Thank you Kathleen!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Kathleen Smith Photography's reply:

Holy moly woman! Thank you!

Emily · Married on 11/03/2012

We cannot say enough great things about Kathleen! She was so amazing throughout our wedding planning. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with her and we feel like having her as our photographer was one of the single best decisions we made when planning our wedding. She took genuine interest in making sure that we got the most out of our day. We feel that we had more trouble finding what pictures to give as gifts after the wedding because there were just so many great ones to choose from. She took extra time to go out and "scout" for the perfect wedding photo locations with us, she listened to our ideas and also had some great location ideas in mind. On our wedding day, Kathleen would do pretty much anything to get a great picture, including laying down in leaves and braving the cold weather. Throughout the day she would come up with ideas for shots and just grab us for a quick photo. The other great thing about photos with Kathleen was the copyright for all of our pictures. It is so nice to have the rights to the pictures and do as we would like with them. We plan on returning to Kathleen for our future photo needs as our family grows through the years!

Angie · Married on 09/22/2012

Kathleen was awesome!!! I would recommend her to anyone needing a photpgrapher. She treats you like a friend as well as a client.

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2012

Kathleen does an awesome job! She is so easy to work with. Her creativity is remarkable and she is fun to be around!! She works so so hard to make your day special-barely stopping to eat! I would recommend her to anyone for your big day!!

Robin · Married on 10/08/2011

She was able to capture our wonderful wedding in breathtaking photos.

Janelle · Married on 09/03/2011

Kathleen was absolutely wonderful! She made our photo time fun, relaxing, and unforgettable. My whole family was brought to tears with the photos Kathleen captured. Without a doubt I would highly recommend Kathleen Smith for any event, she is an outstanding photographer. A true professional.

Laura · Married on 06/18/2011

Both my sister and I used Kathleen for our wedding photography and she did an awesome job both times! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2010

Words can not explain how great Kathleen was to work with!! She was fun, creative, flexible, and passionate about her work. She listenend to our requests and did what she could to make the party happy. The pictures are fabulous- great way to remember every aspect of the day! Even the feedback from our guests were great!! We would recommend her to anyone for any event!

Joanne · Married on 08/14/2010

She was absolutely wonderful to work with. Had great energy and passion for what she does. The pictures were wonderful and we were so happy with her.

Lisa · event on: 07/23/2012

Kathleen was very friendly and made my daughter feel very comfortable. My older daughter had her Senior pictures done by Kathleen 3 years ago. When it was my second daughters turn, we didn't even look at anyone else. She was very flexible, and the best value we have seen.

Donna · event on: 06/09/2012

I have used Kathleen's professional phtography experience on multiple occassions. She has a sharp eye and knows how to capture the right expression for the right occassion. I love her use of light and the gentle retouches she does to fix some of what life does to our look as we get older. Her touch-ups are natural and subtle but they are enough that I notice and appreciate the extra time she puts in to ensuring a beautiful finished product. Besides taking profession portraits of our staff and board members I have also had her shoot the "pre baby" session for my son and his wife (and little Garion in utero), and to capture graduation images for my step-daughter. One of the wonderful things she does is to incorporate personality into her images. She takes time to understand her subject(s) so she is able to put personality into the image. I love working with her and have plans to do so in the future.

beth · event on: 07/19/2012

Kathleen is wonderful! She is very flexible and very affordable! We are so happy with our daughter's newborn photos. We would highly recommend her!

Hilarie · event on: 07/13/2012

Kathleen took the time to get to know us. She asked what are vision and expecations were and if we had any ideas. She had so many of her own and combined with ours the pictures came out great. Her color, lighting and composition are far superior to any of the other graduation pictures we have seen. I promise you will not be disappointed with Kathleen and Kathleen Smith Photography.

Stacey · event on: 09/16/2011

Kathleen is professional, easy going and has fabulous attention to detail. At an event with over 1,200 people, Kathleen amazes by her ability to stay calm during chaos and keep invididuals smiling. She has a welcoming personality that draws people in which helps her capture their natural side. Her turnaround with final images is super fast and she is nothing short of amazing. I have recommended her to friends getting married, or those looking for an event photographer - and will continue to do so. She is the BEST!