Kathleen Rose Weddings Reviews

10 | Marysville, WA

10 Reviews for Kathleen Rose Weddings

Esmeralda Carrazco · Married on 08/03/2019

Our Wedding

She was so kind at all times. Always was Flexible with what we wanted I totally recommend her she’s amazing!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Jiaxin

Jiaxin Lyu · Married on 07/21/2019

Great thanks to Kathleen

Kathleen is very nice and professional. And she has the kindest voice. She played a such important role in our wedding. All of my guests think she did a very good job in ceremony. Thank you so much to Kathleen. I would highly recommend her to all couples.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Alley Davila · Married on 07/20/2019

The best wedding ever!

Kathleen was wonderful as the officiant to our wedding in July. Her wedding words were beautiful and really helped us to encapsulate exact what it was we were envisioning for our big day. She read beautifully and truly helped to make the day seamless. I thank you for all your help!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

Kathleen was such a pleasure to work with! She was very organized and from the moment we contacted her, she provided clear information and walked us through the process. Her process and templates were a breeze to follow, and we even had the chance to personalize our ceremony with integrating a prayer into it. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/02/2019

An absolute lifesaver, phenomenal officiant

Our first officiant fell through less than a week before the wedding, and I was lucky enough to come across Kathleen. She responded almost immediately and let us know that she was available and didn't upcharge for short notice or anything. I was thrilled with that alone, but meeting her and working with her was an absolute dream. She had options for the ceremony and catered to our needs perfectly. Every one of my guests raved about how beautiful and genuine the ceremony was, and it really would not have been the same without her. If you are looking for an officiant who cares about quality and making sure your vision comes true, Kathleen will not let you down. She felt like family, and my husband and I are honored that she joined us that day.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Charity

Charity Stavros · Married on 05/18/2019

Our little back yard wedding

We had a very intimate backyard wedding and Kathleen turned out to be a perfect fit. I found her to be professional, competent and down to earth. Kathleen was very helpful throughout the process, start to finish. I would recommend Kathleen Rose Weddings to any bride.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tina · Married on 12/28/2018

Highly recommend!

Kathleen was great! She was very helpful in personalizing our wedding . She drove over an hour to do our ceremony, and did so in the pouring rain! The ceremony was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Joyce · Married on 08/11/2018

Kathleen was terrific! She supplied us with several pages of sayings we could pick from to customize our own ceremony and everyone said it was the best wedding they had been to!! VERY PLEASED with all the service she provided and would not hesitate to refer her in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Camaro · Married on 07/14/2018

We could never express how amazing Kathleen is! The sweetest soul and we are beyond happy that she played such a huge role in our day!
    She has the kindest voice and gives you tips to help make your ceremony represents you and your s/o. We will keep in contact for many years considering we won’t be needing her to remarry us! But I will recommend her to the world!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sibbina · Married on 10/18/2014

Kathleen was fabulous! Such a sweet and wonderful woman and officiant. We couldn't be happier! Thank you Kathleen!

Sent on 12/18/2014