Kathleen Marie Ward Photography Reviews

Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 7
  • chau

chau · Getting married on 08/18/2019

First couple photo session

Kathleen is an absolutely amazing and talented photographer! She did not just simply take photos for us but she made the whole experience so much more fun and pleasant than I could ever imagine, especially for my fiance and I who are awkward and clueless in front of camera :) This was our first couple photo session (styled wedding portrait) and she was so sweet and made us feel very comfortable. The photos turned out beautiful! I would definitely recommend Kathleen to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Kelly Betancur · Getting married on 07/14/2019

Engagement Photos

Where do we begin? Katie was everything and more. Leading up to the session we had no idea what to expect since we had never been in front of a camera like this. She was sweet, professional and totally had us extremely comfortable for our engagement photos. She gave us just the right direction to catch our moment and capture the best photo. The turn around time to receive our photos was quick and the outcome was just simply beautiful and amazing. Katie, thank you so much and can’t wait to continue using your services as our story unfolds!

Sarah Zelaya · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing pictures & awesome personality

She got back to us so quickly and on the day she gave us a little direction which was welcomed because we aren't used to being behind the camera! She was so friendly and understanding, even when things didn't necessarily go as planned. We got our pictures back & we are still staring at them! We are so impressed by the quality of the pictures! People have been messaging me about them asking how we found our photographer! You will not be disappointed if you book with her! She takes remarkable photos and her goal is to make sure you are happy with them! Couldn't recommend her enough!

Aina · Married on 10/09/2018

Katie is very professional and very sweet during the entire booking and session. She put me and my husband at ease, making us comfortable with the way we should pose for the pictures, so we don't feel awkward during the session, especially with my husband being usually a shy person. Very instructional and we can tell that she used to what she's doing, her work is very smooth. We would recommend her for everyone looking for good and professional pictures done.

Drishtee · Married on 09/09/2018

I couldn’t have chosen a better photographer. It was me and my husbands first professional shoot and Katie made it so easy and comfortable. She had everything ready with her.. very flexible to work with and the picture she takes are breath taking!!!!! Can’t wait for another shoot with Katie!! We love you girl!!!

Se · Married on 06/09/2018

Katie is one of a kind photographer who exhibits both talent and great workflow at the highest level. As a professional videographer, it was a privilege to work next to her. Her creativity and her passion drives results that surpasses any challenges she may face. I highly recommend Katie for any type of photoshoot as she possesses the skills and the eyes to produce out of the world photos yet at the same time creates a confident environment where it is a blast to work with.

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2018

Katie captured beautiful moments of my boyfriend and I. She was professional, creative, and kept the session fun. The pictures came out so stunning, even better than I imagined. She sent us our pictures just two days after! I highly recommend Katie!

Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 8
    Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 9
    Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 10

Katie · Married on 05/20/2018

Kathleen is wonderful, she made my photography session so much fun, and customized it to represent my personality so beautifully! She has such talent, and puts her whole heart into every project. The pictures were outstanding!!

Nanda · Married on 05/02/2018

Katie did an amazing job with taking pics for my boyfriend and I! She captured our love better than I could’ve ever imagined. I love her work! I’m a repeat customer and will continue to be in the future!

Cynthia · Married on 03/14/2018

Kathleen was all we could have asked for and more. With only 3 days lead time she got on board and made it a wedding to remember. She was so flexable and helpful, even pitching in to help decorate. Kathleen had ideas for photos we had not thought of but now really love. Highly recommend her.

Madeleine · Married on 03/03/2018

I’ve worked with Kathleen on multiple occasions and she is just WONDERFUL! I loved all the shots I received back from her and she was fun and amazing the whole time.

Twila · Married on 02/03/2018

I have used Kathleen on 3 occasions now and have been extremely satisfied with the sessions and quality of work. I have used other photographers, both great and not so great, and Kathleen Marie Ward Photography is one I will continue to use. I especially love her journalistic style.

M · Married on 12/15/2017

I’ve had the privilege of working with Kathleen Marie on a number of occasions and I must say there’s a magic that happens when she gets behind the lens! She always manages to capture the most beautiful elements of every scene and occasion as well as the best moments! Not only is she extremely talented but also very professional and pleasant to be around. She’s always on time and ready to get to work and delivers the final photos promptly. You only have to looks at her work to know that you’ll get nothing but the best! The proof is right in front of you!

Rebeca · Married on 10/20/2017

She is kind and very talented!

Aida · Married on 05/05/2017

Kathleen is so amazing! She took my college graduation photos and as an art minor I can be pretty picky and critical with photography, but I was pleasantly surprised and blown away by her work! Not only was the quality of the pictures phenomenal, but the experience of the shoot was nothing but laughs and genuine smiles from my whole family. She made sure that she captured me at my best and wasn't afraid to guide me to the perfect spot or move the ocassional (and very stubborn) curls to get a flawless picture every time. She is classy and a talented professional through and through. I definitely recommend her to capture any monumental milestone in your life!

Belinda · Married on 01/21/2017

If you are in need of a wedding photographer look no further than Katie Marie Ward Photography. Her attention to detail to capture your special day is truly amazing! She is so kind, loving and easy to work with that your special day will be captured beautifully!

Cindy · Married on 09/25/2016

Katie is a fantastic photographer. She did our engagement pics and they were amazing! Katy came prepared with fresh flowers which really set the mood and added another dimension to the pictures. She also found the perfect location that fit the exact look we were trying to find. She makes you feel comfortable and it feels natural. If you are looking for the best, you found it.

Raquel · Married on 06/11/2016

We had engagement pictures done and we LOVE our pictures! She was super fun and made us feel comfortable throughout the session. Her energy and creativity is amazing.

Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 11
    Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 17
    Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 18
    Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 19
    Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 20

Katie is a true creative and professional. It’s hard to find someone who gets your vision, but she nails it everytime! My husband and I have worked wih Katie several times and will continue to contact her for any other photography opportunities we have! ❤️

Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 21
    Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 22

C · Married on 08/20/2015

Don't hesitate working with Katie... She is a rockstar photographer! I couldn't recommend her enough. I first met Katie when she photographed my newborn a few years ago. Since then, she has taken all of our annual family photos and holiday photos. I couldn't imagine anyone else capturing these moments for my family. Her work is breathtakingly beautiful. Katie is also easy to work with, very friendly yet professional, patient, talented, creative, sweet and funny. I always look forward to working with her and will continue to do so for as long as she is willing to share her photography magic with me. Our family will treasure her gorgeous photos for a lifetime!

Lauren · Married on 01/10/2015

Katie is not only a talented makeup artist, but an exceptional photographer! Her ability to style, pose, and capture the perfect "moments" is evident in her work; would highly recommend her for ANY special occasion.

Lesleigh · Married on 10/26/2018

Kathleen is an amazing photographer! She has done all my photos from Christmas cards picture, engagement pictures and will be shooting my wedding this coming October! Kathleen has an eye for photographing areas! Her editing is very simple and natural which I love so it doesn’t take away from the meaning of the photos! Her pricing is very reasonable for everything you get! She is super funny and easy to get along with! You won’t by disappointed if you pick her!

Kathleen Marie Ward Photography 23