Kathleen Landwehrle Photography Reviews

47 | Stowe, VT

47 Reviews for Kathleen Landwehrle Photography

Adina · Married on 08/09/2014

Kathleen did an amazing job photographing our wedding! Her work speaks for itself! From the moment we met her, we knew that she was the one we wanted to capture our day. She is so relaxed and down to earth. She was able to capture everything and so much more of our big day. Our guests complimented her on her personality and professionalism. we are having such a difficult time picking our favorites because we have so many that we just love! We are so happy with our choice in having her photograph our wedding! we highly recommend her for anyone up in the Vermont area! She has a wonderful eye to catch the beauty of the mountain scenery while capturing the shot of those intended!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2014

Kathleen (Kathleen Landwehrle Photography) was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding photographer. Kathleen's knowledge and experience taking photographs during the winter months at Stowe Mountain Resort and Cliff House Restaurant was remarkable. I was overwhelmed with happiness when I saw our final photographs. I am grateful for Kathleen’s hard work, talent, and attention to detail. The photographs Kathleen took captured all of the perfect moments on the happiest day of my life!

Kayse · Married on 02/08/2014

Kathleen photographed our winter wedding in Stowe. Since we are not from the area we were so happy to work with someone so familiar with the area. She spent all afternoon in the cold and snow taking the most amazing photos in the best locations! We can't thank you enough for capturing our special day and being so much fun to work with along the way :)

Sent on 04/28/2015

Sharon · Married on 02/07/2014

Kathleen is great! Easy and fun to work with. She made our wedding day special. Pictures came out great.

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

We absolutely loved working with Kathleen and her team. She was fun and fast paced which fit perfectly with my personaility

Sent on 05/05/2014

Kathleen is terrific. Beautiful photos and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2013

Kathleen photographed my wedding was excellent! She made everything fun and easy and was very organized. She was unobtrusive during the ceremony, but still got great shots. She was flexible with planning everything out and the photos were posted a few weeks later. I am thrilled with the quality and variety of the shots. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Michele · Married on 07/05/2013

Kathleen Landwehrle is not only an amazing photographer, capturing precious moments in photos that will last forever, but she is also someone that has become a dear family friend! We meet up with her once a year to take our family photos. They are always breathtaking!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Jill · Married on 06/22/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Kathleen and best of all the pictures turned out amazing! We love our album as well. I highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2013

Kathleen was amazing and the photographs were outstanding!
    She captured the day exactly as I experienced it.
    I'd highly recommend her to shoot your special occassion!

• Ferlita275

Betsy · Married on 02/09/2013

Our Photos are beautiful. In challenging conditions she took the most amazing photos and has given us memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Courtney · Married on 02/02/2013

All I can say is WOW!!! Kathleen Landwehrle is a phenomenal, gifted photographer! Not only did my husband and I end up with the most perfect, stunning wedding pictures I've ever seen, but we had an absolute blast getting them taken! - it was one of the most enjoyable, fun activities that we did while we were in Stowe for our wedding and subsequent honeymoon. I hiiiiiiiiighly recommend Kathleen as a photographer for any event! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kathleen, for absolutely beautiful pictures that we will cherist forever! :) I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Julie · Married on 07/21/2012

Kathleen was so wonderful to work with! Starting with our engagement photo session several months before the wedding, we knew we were in good hands. She knew all of the beautiful spots around Stowe to take photos. The wedding pictures were beyond stunning! She did such an amazing job capturing every moment. Every little detail and craft project that we had worked on was documented through beautiful images, in addition to beautiful pictures of all of our family and friends. The most amazing thing was that I remember throughout the night that Kathleen just seemed to be everywhere, without being intrusive. She was so sweet, patient, energetic, and knowledgeable, and her photographs are truly works of art. She gave us the pictures within a very reasonable time frame, which was very much appreciated. She always responded to phone calls and emails very quickly, as well. We would HIGHLY recommend Kathleen for any event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2012

Kathleen was amazing to work with. Her pictures came out better than we could have ever anticipated. The turn around time was so quick and even though i sent 100 emails, she responded to every single one! She was extremely calm, relaxed and professional every step of the way. She knows exactly what to do and takes control of the session while ensuring your vision and ideas are heard and become a reality. We can't wait to have another reason to work with Kathleen again!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Erica · Married on 06/09/2012

Kathleen is absolutely amazing to work with! So is upbeat and incredibly friendly and you feel at ease the moment you meet her (regardless of wedding day nerves!). Our pictures turned out better than we could have imagined and we have continued to use her years later for family photo sessions. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Jeremy · Married on 12/17/2010

Couldn't be happier with the photos from our beautiful wedding in Stowe. Kathleen knows all the amazing spots in/around Stowe to just make the photos look gorgeous. We recently went back up to Stowe and she was able to take family photos for us during our visit. Again, amazing photos. You won't go wrong with Kathleen!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Christina · Married on 10/02/2016

Kathleen knows exactly what to do, she shows up and gets to it! She will keep you feeling relaxed and completely comfortable throughout your day. Kathleen knows how to organize everyone, how to get amazing group shots, and candids. The quality of the photos are amazing and she makes everyone look beautiful from the first look to the dance floor. Every photo was amazing!! I am so happy and thankful that we will have these photos to remember our special day for years to come.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Leah · Married on 07/02/2016

I would highly recommend Kathleen to use as your wedding photographer! I chose Kathleen because I loved how she showcased such beautiful colors in her pictures. My husband wasn't the most photogenic nor was he excited about taking a ton of photos, but Kathleen was very adaptable and made sure to move us through all the photos quickly. I was extremely happy with her results and everyone has complimented us on our wedding photos.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

My experience with Kathleen was perfect. Right from the beginning she contacted me with all the answers to questions that I had, and I had MANY! She arrived early the day of the wedding and when I was panicking she just got right to it and started taking photos of the flowers and the dress. She was so very friendly and even made my camera shy husband feel like he had no worries at all. Also, it was wonderful how well versed Kathleen was with the mountain for great photos and we just kept it moving without any problems. I would recommend Kathleen to anyone who needed a fabulous photographer for any event. She was absolutely wonderful and the shots captured the day amazingly perfect.

Haley · Married on 07/03/2016

Kathleen did a wonderful job! As the brider, her attitude and professionalism put me at ease on a very busy & exciting day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

2.5

Kathleen is so experienced, knew our venue inside and out, and was able to make the best use of the time we with her. She knows how to command the group- guests included and was able to capture every moment!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Alexandra H. · Married on 09/27/2019

1.8
      2.0

Disappointing Experience

When we first selected and met with Kathleen, we were so excited to have her as our photographer. However, our actual experience was terrible. From the wedding day on, she was unprofessional in her communication. She never proactively gave us an estimate on time, and we repeatedly had to ask for updates. When we expressed concern and disappointment with the the photos in our preview, she only even acknowledge half of our concerns, never apologized, and did not seem to care about our concerns. In many of the photos, the bridal bouquet is way too high (this is the concern she never acknowledged). More troublesome is the brightness and overall quality of the photos. Admittedly, our wedding day was a very bright, sunny day. However, we assumed that a well-rated professional photographer would have the equipment and expertise to take great photos, regardless the weather. After our preview, Kathleen said she would adjust the brightness on the photos; we have now received all the photos and the brightness is not adjusted. We are extremely unhappy with the quality of our photos. Our friends took better pictures on the iPhones. Our wedding day was otherwise perfect, but we will always be sad that we have no good professional photos by which to remember it. We strongly urge you not to hire Kathleen as your photographer. While we do not want to post photos publicly here, please feel free to reach out to us for some examples.

Sent on 12/21/2019