Kathleen Fox Photography Reviews

Kathleen Fox Photography 5
Kathleen Fox Photography 6

Christopher Lutz · Married on 10/07/2018

Striking Photography from a Warm and Talented Artist

I hired Kathleen to shoot my small, intimate wedding and was caught off guard as to how impressed I was by both her professionalism and her artistic skill. She was friendly, unobtrusive, worked quickly, and was a pleasure to have among friends and family. Her photography is second to none and far surpassed my expectations. If you want striking photography that reflects the warmth of the photographer and the joy of the occasion you can't do any better than Kathleen Fox Photography. Highly, highly recommended.

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

The best decision we made

Two of the biggest qualities that you need in a wedding photographer are organization and talent, and Kathleen has both of these to spare. Not only does she have a magnificent eye for documenting key moments that you want to remember, but she is very organized - yet flexible - and therefore a hugely calming presence. My husband and I do not love having our pictures taken but you would never know that from Kathleen's work; we appear relaxed, happy, and joyful. Many many people have told me that they became emotional looking at our wedding photos, which I attribute to Kathleen's remarkable skills. Hiring Kathleen was easily one of the best decisions that we made.

Sue Morgan · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing and Wonderful!

Kathleen Fox was the photographer for my daughter's wedding - and what a wonderful amazing photographer she was! She quietly, and unobtrusively, but expertly photographed all aspects of the day - from the make-up and hair styling to the speeches at the wedding dinner - and she did so in such a way that those folks who weren't at the wedding could feel the joy and love and fun of the day.
    I highly, highly recommend her.

Kelley · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome awesome awesome

Kathleen is amazing!! I have seen many pictures from my wedding a few weeks ago and she really captured how fun the day was! She even managed to get a great picture with the family dog during our ring exchange. I highly recommend her for your own wedding! And she can really get down on the dance floor when *NSYNC plays

Alie · Married on 06/08/2018

Kathleen is the best photographer in the world. She and her second shooter Karl were truly fantastic on our wedding day; they brought real joy to the day and taking photos, and that joy truly shows in the finished photos. We are having trouble ordering prints because we can't narrow down, since we love them all so much. They were incredibly organized and kept us perfectly on our timeline. Before they even came to us to start taking photos, they scoped out the most photogenic spots around our venue, so once we started taking photos outside they already had the perfect backdrops lined up. Our friends and family loved working with them all day too. She was our very favorite of all our vendors we worked with, and we got our photos back so fast. We honestly cannot recommend Kathleen enough!!

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Kathleen was the BEST - everything we hoped for and more! Her photos were gorgeous in both color and B&W. She also managed to capture some of the most fun, funny and magical moments of our day. Beyond this, Kathleen was a joy to work with! She was relaxed, fun and and professional at every moment. What a calm, happy presence on our day!

• W

William · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved Kathleen and the pictures!

Kris · Married on 04/30/2016

Was exceptional and the service was amazing

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

Kathleen captured every special moment throughout our wedding weekend! She was easy to work with and attentive without being disruptive. We got our proofs quickly and she stayed in touch to help with all our needs. We would love to use her again!

Kathleen Fox Photography 7
    Kathleen Fox Photography 8
    Kathleen Fox Photography 9
    Kathleen Fox Photography 10
    Kathleen Fox Photography 11
    Kathleen Fox Photography 12

Greg · Married on 11/06/2015

One of the best days of our lives would not have been complete without Kathleen Fox Photography! Kathleen and her crew were very professional, enthusiastic, and flexible. From the moment they arrived to the moment they left, they captured every precious moment of our wedding day. I highly recommend Kathleen Fox Photography. i can guarantee that you will never find a more perfect, happy, hard working team of photographers. Kathleen and Carl are absolutely the best!

Ashley · Married on 11/06/2015

Kathleen shot my sister’s wedding and was amazing! I helped my sister look at other photographers, but no one compared to Kathleen’s work.

She was responsive and professional through out the whole process. The day of the wedding she was so friendly and made all of us feel at ease. She felt like a part of the family!

Images were sent within the time frame she promised after the event, and my sister, her husband and our whole family was so happy with them. Cannot recommend her more!

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

Kathleen and her partner Karl did an outstanding job of capturing every precious moment from our big day. Kathleen has a knack for getting the perfect shot, both candid and posed. My favorite images are the ones she caught of Sara and myself gazing into each other's eyes with huge smiles on our faces...these were completely candid and she snuck the shots between portrait poses! So beautiful. The most important part is that Kathleen and Karl were very cool people and felt like an extension of our friends and family while they were photographing our day. That makes it so much easier to work with them and get the great shots that will be so much fun to look back on when we're old and gray.

Take a peek for yourself:

I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! Thanks Kathleen and Karl!!

Kevin · Married on 09/12/2015

Kathleen was recommended to my wife and I through a through a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Kathleen is a lot of fun to work with, she's very personable and up for pretty much anything when it comes to the type of photos you're looking to take on your big day. We've just received a link to our photos and my wife and I are thrilled with the final product. Kathleen is incredibly talented and we recommend her wholeheartedly.

Jacki and Kevin

Jacki · Married on 09/12/2015

Kathleen was recommended to us by a good friend for our wedding in September. We couldn’t be happier that she agreed to be our photographer. Her second shooter Kaitlyn was also very talented and effortlessly dealt with my husband and his crazy groomsmen! They were both friendly, professional and made us feel comfortable every step of the way on a day that had high potential for stress.

Kathleen kept in touch with us leading up to our wedding day to make us feel comfortable about the day-of plan, offering suggestions on the first look location and scheduling. Our wedding was in NYC and may have been frustrating for other photographers, but she maneuvered the logistics seamlessly and even helped out with small details that meant so much to me, like carrying a bag of mine when I just needed an extra hand, capturing a last minute shot I asked for of our rings on the NY Times newspaper, etc. She remained so calm throughout a crazy whirlwind of a day and remembered every important shot I had asked for in advance, including family portraits and group shots at the wedding! She also perfectly captured a difficult shot of my husband and I on the rooftop surrounded by our guests holding sparklers, with the Empire State Building behind us- not an easy feat considering the time sensitivity!

We just received the final product and we were blown away. Hands down the best photos I’ve ever seen and beyond what we expected! Perfect lighting, angles and candid shots I didn’t even realize they got! They truly captured the happiness of the day and gave us an irreplaceable gift.

Thank you so much Kathleen! Our friends have already asked who our photographer was, and we have highly recommend you to them. We hope to have you as our photographer for another event in the near future!

Christine · Married on 08/22/2015

Kathleen was an absolute pleasure to work with and we truly could not be happier with our photos. Her personal style and professional guidance was above and beyond. Her pricing and flexibility with package options were a great fit for us. We are thrilled with our photos and have already recommended Kathleen to everyone we know and love!

Romina · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband Mike and I were married on May 30, 2015 and Kathleen not only took our wedding photos, but also took our engagement photos. We were incredibly lucky in the sense that our engagement photos were a dual session (one at twilight, one during the morning) that involved cherry blossoms.

First and foremost, Kathleen is an absolute sweetheart and you could not ask for a kinder and more loving person! This isn't something that you often find with photographers so working with Kathleen is like a fresh breath of air! She is incredibly professional with her photo taking and assured us from the very beginning that she would do her best to ensure we received all of the wedding moments and shots we were looking to get. She also did a great job capturing very special moments (we caught a glimpse of a shot she took of my husband looking at me and his mother looking at him....so touching!) and was able to get these incredible additional shots during the ceremony from the rear of the church, which was such a relief because our church did not allow flash photography or movement once the ceremony began.

There's a reason Kathleen is constantly voted Best of..on the Knot.com and other wedding websites...because she truly IS the best! Additionally, her second shooter Karl was lovely to work with! He did a great job making sure my 18 month old niece smiled in our pictures and was a great compliment to Kathleen.

Fellow brides: booking Kathleen was the easiest decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning and we are extremely pleased with the results so far. Her talent speaks for itself!!!

Erin · Married on 05/24/2015

Of all the vendors we worked with on our wedding day, Kathleen was our favorite! I'm not really into posing for the camera in general, but Kathleen and her assistant instantly made me feel relaxed about the process. They never forced me to hold any poses or take any shots that I wasn't comfortable with. When I had a little Bridezilla moment (my blood sugar was dropping from hunger, my feet were hurting and I felt like I was going to faint), Kathleen even came to the rescue with water and gluten free pretzels. Both she and her assistant captured so many great moments... which leads me to actual photos. All of my friends have complained about their photographers taking several months to deliver the finished product. Kathleen works at lightning speed! The next day, she had already posted several photos. Within a few weeks, she posted a sneak-peek blog post, sent me all of my photos with an online link, and delivered a thumb drive with every single image. Overall, Kathleen was fantastic to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer.

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2014

I have known Kathleen personally and professionally for over 5 years and I must say she always goes above and beyond! Having attended several other weddings and events prior to my wedding where she was the photographer, my husband and I knew right away she was the one we wanted to capture our special day!! Not only she handle all my concerns, questions and requests in an extremely timely manner, she always did it with a smile and complete professionalism! Her partner Carl is just as amazing!

Evan · Married on 10/11/2014

Kathleen was very professional and courteous the entire day/night. We had her shoot our entire wedding day from 1pm-12am and it was nothing short of amazing! The pictures came out wonderful and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Kathleen to family and friends and use her services again in the future. 100% cannot miss with her!

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2014

I cannot say enough about Kathleen! She did an absolutely phenomenal job photographing mine and my husband's wedding. From start to finish, Kathleen (and Karl) were awesome! Not only did she accommodate all of our needs and wishes, but she did so with a positive attitude and a smile on her face. Her easygoing nature kept the mood light throughout the whole day. She was able to catch some incredible candid moments not only of my husband and I, but of our families as well. Kathleen has an AMAZING gift. There is not one picture (out of the near 1000 taken) that we didn't love! Kathleen was truly one of the best decisions that my husband and I made regarding our wedding! Thank you Kathleen (and Karl)!

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2014

We were married on August 23, 2014 and used Kathleen Fox Photography [KFP] for our wedding photographer.

We also utilized KFP to take our engagement photos, which we used for our Save the Date and a guest book for guests to sign at our wedding, which everyone loved!

Kathleen and Karl did such a wonderful job on our wedding photos. They got all the shots we had asked for, plus so many more that I didn’t even think of! They were very helpful throughout the day; always making sure my husband and I looked our best in every photo.

Kathleen and Karl were also very discreet and there are many pictures that we didn’t even know they took because they did such a great job of blending in which allowed us to enjoy our day.

KFP were able to capture the moments of our wedding perfectly, and all the portrait pictures are beautiful as well! It’s going to be tough choosing photos for our wedding album because they are all amazing!

If you want beautiful, quality, stunning photos, I would highly recommend Kathleen Fox Photography for your wedding.

Thank you Kathleen and Karl for taking amazing photos of our wedding that we will have forever to remember the best day of our lives!

We chose Kathleen Fox Photography for our engagement and wedding photography and were not disappointed. Kathleen met with us early on before we had decided on a photographer, and her easy-going, relaxed manner, plus the wonderful photos in her albums and on her blog made choosing Kathleen Fox an easy choice. She was flexible with our budget and created a package perfect for the needs of our wedding day. We also chose to do engagement photos, which turned out beautifully, and made us even more excited to have Kathleen photograph our wedding. We even asked Kathleen the day before our engagement session if she’d be willing to accommodate a major change in site for our engagement photos – which she did without a problem at all!

On the day of our wedding, Kathleen came early to photograph the girls while Karl went to photograph the guys. Kathleen was flexible, since we weren’t quite finished with lunch when she arrived, and took shots when we were ready. Karl had everyone laughing, enjoying the excitement, and of course, taking wonderful photos. The rest of our wedding day was photographed beautifully; Kathleen and Karl took the opportunities they saw to capture all of the special moments, as well as obliged us and our guests for some “on-demand” photos as the opportunities arose.

When we saw the sneak-peak after the wedding, I couldn’t wait to see all of the pictures! It was so wonderful to relive the day (over, and over again!) with family and friends, and to be grateful for the moments and memories captured. When we received all of the photos, we were, unsurprisingly, thrilled. I would highly recommend Kathleen Fox Photography, and we are so grateful for their work and the photos that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Kathleen and her assistant Karl were a. absolute joy to work with! Kathleen did our engagement shoot prior to the wedding so we were able to get a feel for her work and we loved her instantly. The wedding pictures came out so amazing! To the people I have showed so far they are floored by how well they came out. Kathleen and Karl were able to capture such important moments in such a beautiful way. They are truly talented photographers. I 100% recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!! Your wedding pictures are something you will look back on for the rest of your life and I promise with these two you will not be disappointed!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2014

I cannot stress how AMAZING Kathleen is! She shot my engagement shoot and the pictures were gorgeous. The day of the wedding, Kathleen came to my room while her second shooter, Karl who is fantastic, stayed with my husband and the groomsmen. I unfortunately was having issues with my hairstylist and was upset but Kathleen helped to calm me down and made me feel relaxed. Although we ended up running behind schedule due to my hairstylist, Kathleen made sure that all the pictures I wanted to take were taken. Her and Karl really made the day perfect. The thing I love most about Kathleen is that she will put pictures on FB a day or two after the wedding as a "sneak peak." I received my wedding photos about a month later and was blown away at how amazing they came out. I am so happy I choice Kathleen for my wedding. Thank you Kathleen and Karl for being so amazing at what you do!

Jon · Married on 03/07/2014

Amazing photos by Kathleen Fox Photography!
    The perfect photographer for our most unforgettable day! Not only did Kathleen take stunning photos, she was able to capture the essence of our entire wedding. Her talents are truly inspiring!