Kathleen Benjamin Reviews

Kathleen Benjamin 6
Kathleen Benjamin 7

Meghan · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional, talented, personable

Kathleen & her team were very professional, talented, and personable. It snowed the day of my wedding and they still showed up early! I loved how my hair turned out any my girls looked amazing as well!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2019

Kathleen was all of the above! I had a lot of girls in my bridal party and we had an add on two weeks before which she was completely accommodating and did a fabulous job. She was a comforting presence on a hectic morning. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Kathleen Benjamin 8
    Kathleen Benjamin 9
    Kathleen Benjamin 10
    Kathleen Benjamin 11
    Kathleen Benjamin 12
    Kathleen Benjamin 13

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Michelle, Thank you for your great review it was an honor to work with you and your bridal party on your special day.

Cecilia · Married on 01/19/2019

Favorite hair/makeup experience!

Kathleen was very responsive in setting up my appointment, with fairly short notice on my end. Ida was the artist for my wedding day and was really wonderful. I've had my hair and makeup done for previous weddings, but this was by far the best result! I was so happy with everything. Thank you!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to review and give your feedback, it helps the other Bride's when trying to decide which vendor to go with.
    Kathleen
  • Catherine

Catherine Best · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommend!

Kathleen and her team were so wonderful to work with. We had an open line of communication throughout the entire planning process. On the day of our wedding they were on time, upbeat and professional, listening to everyone’s suggestions about how they wanted their hair and makeup done. She even did my 2yo flower girls hair, and my husband hair! I wholeheartedly recommend her services and would use her again in a heartbeat. I can’t say enough how great she was!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind and wonderful review ! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family and friends on your big day!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2018

amazing team of artists/stylists!

Kathleen and her team were wonderful! Very professional, communicative, and receptive to feedback after my trial. During my wedding day, they had notes from my trial and after, and adjusted until I loved everything about my look. My girls all also looked amazing, especially considering we had a variety of skin tones, hair color, and ages. Everyone's hair and makeup lasted through the entire night, and looked incredible in photos. They were able to accommodate 12 people easily, set up quickly, were on time, and packed up quickly. The whole team was really efficient and talented. So so glad I found Kathleen!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sarah,
    Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review for us! It was a pleasure to work with you and your amazing bridal party on your Big Day!

Meg · Married on 10/12/2018

Couldn't ask for anyone better!

She was fantastic! Kathleen and her helper were wonderful on my special day. Both knew what they were doing.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Meg,
    Thank you for the super review we appreciate you taking the time to write it. It was a pleasure to work with you and your party!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Kathleen was awesome! I would definitely recommend her. She is super sweet, and was able to accomplish the looks my bridal party and I wanted. I love how bright they were able to get my eyes to look.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Kathleen Benjamin 14
    Kathleen Benjamin 15

Sara,
    Thank you for your kind words! Kiara and I loved working with you and your bridal party on your Big Day! We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Pooja · Married on 09/08/2018

The team did a great job, arrived on time and was super responsive and professional the whole experience.

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Ashka

Ashka · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazingly efficient hair and makeup team!

Overall, I had a wonderful experience working with Kathleen and her team! As someone who doesn't wear a ton of makeup regularly, I was super nervous about choosing a hair and makeup team for my wedding. There's so much pressure on brides to look perfect (and the definition of "perfect" varies by individual!) and I was looking for a stress-free experience and a team that would be warm, thoughtful, patient, and accommodating, with an added bonus of having experience with Indian brides/weddings. Kathleen and her crew had it all! As I continue to look back at my wedding photos, I am so thankful to have found them because we all truly do look perfect.

After my first makeup trial, I knew Kathleen noticed that I wasn't 100% in love with my look. She also let me know soon after that there was a scheduling mishap and she had already committed to another bride on my wedding day. While this was stressful and disappointing initially, Kathleen made it her mission to make it all work for me, and then some! She had me come in for a second trial with a new hairstylist at no cost, and we were able to incorporate all of my hair & makeup feedback from the first trial to ensure that I had no reservations whatsoever. Our new hairstylist also had a ton of experience working with mothers of the bride/groom, and made my Mom feel relieved and comfortable with getting her hair done, which I cannot be more grateful for.

Kathleen paired me with a hairstylist and makeup team who were perfect for my needs - a total of 14 women needed hair and makeup done by 10am. Classic Indian wedding day drama! I actually had to add in a few aunts about 2 weeks prior to the wedding, and our one primary hair stylist was still able to accommodate with no concerns. We had backups assigned for hair and makeup if we needed it, but the team was able to get everyone looking fresh and beautiful within the time allotted! The fact that we were all ready on time and happy with our looks is an absolute feat, especially when in a bridal suite with many frantic Indian women running in and out, draping saris and jewelry on people, with hair and makeup running concurrently. I'd absolutely recommend Kathleen and her team to any NJ bride looking for a kind, reliable, and talented hair/makeup glam squad!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Carly · Married on 08/17/2018

Kathleen and her team were just fantastic. My hair and makeup were perfect for my wedding it stayed all night long and was flawless. I cant recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Giang · Married on 08/11/2018

Kathleen was amazing!!! During the hair/make-up trial, she was willing to help/work with me in getting what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what to do with my hair and it was prefect. I didn't have to ask her to change anything. The make-up was amazing as well and it was done just how i envisioned. Thank you Kathleen.

Sent on 08/31/2018

laura · Married on 08/08/2018

amazing!!! very professional and very accommodating! came to the venue on time and had everyones hair and makeup done on time!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Kathleen Benjamin 16

Kristin · Married on 07/21/2018

Kathleen was a pleasure to work with and I was very pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Kathleen Benjamin 17
    Kathleen Benjamin 18

Alana · Married on 07/14/2018

Kathleen Benjamin and her team were wonderful on my wedding day. Kathleen is so easy to communicate with and her team of makeup artists and stylists are incredibly talented. The team who worked on my wedding day showed up promptly, were friendly, and they worked quickly yet that did not take away from the beautiful styles they created. All of my girls were extremely happy with their hair and makeup!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Kathleen Benjamin 19
    Kathleen Benjamin 20

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you for your kind words it was such an honor to work with you and be part of your big day!

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

Kathleen and her crew did an outstanding with my girls and I. Extremely friendly and professional!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you for the kind review it was an honor to be part of your big day! Looking forward to seeing you at the next wedding on 9/1.

Meredith · Married on 07/13/2018

Kathleen and her team were truly incredible! They were so efficient and calm during our getting ready process. Everyone loved their hair and make up! I felt beautiful and my hair and make up stayed all night. I am so so grateful to them!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Helen · Married on 06/23/2018

Kathleen and her team of amazing hair/makeup artists were outstanding. Kathleen spent 3 hours with me for my wedding day trial hair and makeup, and even allowed a second hair trial (after a haircut!) to assure that I would love the look. The team showed up at our house, worked their magic, and made my bridesmaids and moms look stunning. I felt like a bridal model, and the makeup and hair stayed the ENTIRE night! My girls got compliments from all of our guests! We all felt beautiful! Thank you, Kathleen!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words it was an honor to work with you and your party!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

I am so happy I chose Kathleen for my hair and makeup for my wedding day! She was recommended to me by a friend who had recently used her and I knew she would be perfect. I was very happy with my trial - Kathleen was easy to work with and helped me decide on my look for the big day. For the wedding day she arrived early and was all set up and waiting for us with one additional makeup artist (at no additional cost). She did hair and makeup for myself, 3 bridesmaids, and 2 moms. Everyone had enough time and we were all happy with our final looks. She was relaxed and helped us all stay calm, reassuring us we would be done in time. I really appreciated her confident attitude, it definitely gave me piece of mind and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jess · Married on 06/16/2018

Kathleen was incredible. I couldn’t recommend her enough. Very responsive, on time, flexible and did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids. Makeup was flawless. Thank you again Kathleen!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

Kathleen and her team did an amazing job!! I had 10 bridesmaids and all of them loved how their hair and makeup came out! They made the morning of my wedding stress free and fun! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

It was an honor to work with you on your big day thank you for the kind words.

Tara · Married on 06/01/2018

Kathleen and her team were unbelievable. They really understood the needs of the bride and her family. Their experiences were vast and progressive. They flawlessly executed multiple looks on multiple individuals! I would highly recommend her services to friends and family.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you! Shivani, Olia, and Tara working with you all on such an amazing event was truly an honor for me and my team!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

Kathleen was the absolute best, I would recommend her to anyone! Not only is she the nicest person to work with but she was so quick to respond to emails and gave all the information needed upfront which made the process extremely smooth and easy. I had 10 ladies that needed hair and makeup done for my big day and she was able to manage them all exactly how each person wanted without a blink of hesitation.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review it was an honor to work with you on your big day!

Donna · Married on 05/19/2018

Kathleen and her staff were very accommodating and did s fantastic job!! They did both hair and makeup for my daughter’s wedding and everyone looked beautiful!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Donna and Christine, Thank you so much for inviting me and my team to be part of your amazing wedding day! It was truly an honor to work with you and be part of a spectacular wedding.

Katrien · Married on 05/19/2018

Ida and Samantha were both amazing! My hair piece was a disaster, and Samantha came up with a last minute option that saved the day :)

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Katrien, thank you for the great review!S Im so happy you loved what samantha and Ida did for your wedding day!