Kathleen Benjamin Reviews

116 | Morristown, NJ

116 Reviews for Kathleen Benjamin

• Denise

Denise Sosa · Married on 02/14/2020

AMAZING experience! So talented!

Kathleen was the epitomy of what a wedding vendor should be. She was great from trial through to the day of the wedding. She was early, ready to do what she had to do, she was always pleasant and had a calming demeanor about her. Aside from all of that, she is extremely talented with hair and makeup and we looked gorgeous! I received so many compliments from everyone on my hair and makeup and I truly felt like a queen that day. I really am so happy that I ended up going with Kathleen because I did have trials with other vendors, and I just didn't feel as comfortable or secure as I did with Kathleen. My wedding day (as most weddings) had a couple of little snags along the way, but my hair and makeup was not one of them! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Ahh Thank you so much for leaving the amazing review! I loved being part of your beautiful day! Im so glad all your hard work and planning paid off in the end. I cant wait to see some photos.
  • Julie

Julie Johnson · Married on 12/28/2019

Fantastic experience

Kathleen was fantastic! She did the perfect hairdos for me, moms and bridesmaids for the big day!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Witzl · Married on 11/23/2019

Kathleen was great!

I am so happy that I hired Kathleen for my wedding! She was super responsive and easy to work with. She spent plenty of time both during the trial and the morning of making sure everything was perfect. Me and my bridal party looked great! Thanks, Kathleen! :)

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Panarese · Married on 11/17/2019

Fantastic Service! Beautiful results!

Kathleen and her team are absolutely amazing! She was EARLY to arrive at our venue and finished up with plenty of time to ensure we were not stressing over anything! Everyone's hair and makeup came out looking STUNNING and we were all the talk of the night because of it. Kathleen is SUPER helpful from the moment you sign on with her. She's answered countless emails I've sent her way with a smile on her face the entire time. I will definitely be taking advantage of her services in the future for any other major events in my life. She was just amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/27/2019

Great team of artists!!

Kathleen was a pleasure to work with along with her two team members, Stephanie and Ria. They are very talented and can bring any vision to life. We had 9 girls in our party (including me) and they were great with communication, flexibility, and punctuality. The makeup and hair were both beautiful and lasted all day. Thanks so much Kathleen!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and all your kinds words! We loved working with your beautiful & joyful family and friends on your wedding day!

Cassidy Wilson · Married on 10/19/2019

Kathleen is the best!

Kathleen and her team were wonderful to work with. Kathleen was responsive throughout the entire process and made sure everything was perfect during the trial and on our wedding day. She helped create a timeline to ensure everything ran smoothly day of and was very accommodating when there was a slight change. I absolutely loved my bridal look and got so many comments on my hair and makeup! Kathleen is the best and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your very kind words! Tracy and myself enjoyed spending time doing your hair and makeup with you and your bridal party! XO

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Kathleen and her crew are simply incredible! Not only are they extremely competitively priced but they are reliable, responsive, and just wonderful at their jobs. Each of my girls looked unbelievable. My hair and makeup stayed perfectly for the entire night. Kathleen even stayed after everyone was done to do some staged photos with my photographer. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Ahhh thank you so much for the kind words, and for taking time out of you busy schedule to review us! You and your bridal party where so much fun to work with, my team and I loved be part of your special day!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Kung · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing hair/makeup team!!!!

Kathleen was so easy to work with from when we first spoke online about what I wanted for my wedding day! I absolutely loved working with her and her team. Ria and Raquel were extremely professional on my wedding day and made all of my girls feel so comfortable (and gorgeous!). Kathleen was very flexible even when I kept making last minute decisions on my hair and hair piece. She was so easy going the entire time and made our hair/makeup on the big day so easy! I couldn't have asked for a better look on my wedding day. I felt so glammed up and beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would absolutely recommend Kathleen and her team for anyone's wedding! STUNNING WORK!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing hair and makeup team!!!!

Kathleen and her team were amazing! From my trial a few months before my wedding to the day of, Kathleen was super accommodating and worked with me to achieve my dream look! She knew exactly what I wanted and made my wedding day a breeze for myself and all of my bridesmaids. Her team is so professional and made everyone look stunning! I would highly recommend hiring Kathleen and her team for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2019

Great to Work With

Kathleen and her team were excellent! They were able to look at the pictures that were provided and make it look wonderful on us! They also offered great suggestions. The air brush was a great touch!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the wonderful review we appreciate you taking the time to review us! It was an honor to be part of your day and wish you all the best in the future.
  • Laurel

Laurel Hollen-Forbes · Married on 09/14/2019

First Class Looks

We have never felt more beautiful and taken care of than with Kathleen and her onsite staff (particularly Jonathan who is an incredible make up artist). From our trial to the day of, I changed my mind three times about what I wanted and she was more than accommodating, flexible and made me feel at ease. She also has a wonderful social media presence that gave me lots of ideas! On the day of our wedding Kathleen seamlessly noticed when our bridesmaids were unhappy with the style they chose or if something just wasn't quite sitting right and was more than happy to make any and all adjustments until everyone felt perfect. Our styles and make up stayed all night and I could not recommend anyone more highly for a natural and glamorous look for your wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Genine Johnson · Married on 09/11/2019

Thanks for making me look amazing!

Kathleen and her team were fantastic. They were there with everything on the day of and made us look fabulous. I enjoyed working with Kathleen and would hire her again. 5 stars!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us such a kind review! It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you and your bridal party on your big day!

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2019

Racquel is awesome!

I used Kathleen Benjamin for hair for myself, my bridal party, and my mother for my wedding day. Kathleen was not available for my date, but Racquel was, and she was absolutely spectacular! For my hair trial, I brought my hair accessory and she tried several different styles I had in mind so I could find a style that suited my face and my gown. I felt as though both Kathleen and Racquel understood my vision and had great suggestions for me. They suggested I get subtle highlights and a gloss before the big day, as I was using a braided style and the extra dimension would make the braid pop. They were exactly right!

About 2 weeks before my wedding, one of my bridesmaids had to drop out due to a medical issue. Kathleen was extremely understanding and didn't charge me for this bridesmaids hair, despite already signing the contract. That alone is a reason I'd work with Kathleen and her team again.

On the day of the wedding, Racquel arrived and was extremely professional. She rolled with the punches and worked well with my makeup artist. She even told me that she didn't think the trial was the best result, so she tweaked a few things to give me the volume I was requesting. My hair turned out perfectly and I got so many compliments! I would 100% recommend Kathleen and her artists for your big day.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Lorraine S. · Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

Kathleen and her staff were amazing. My daughter felt so pampered on her wedding day. She made my granddaughters feel like little princesses. I loved my hair and makeup also. Thank you so much for a great beginning to a beautiful day.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you Loraine for taking the time to review us! It was truly an honor to be part of your big day!

Sharon S. · Married on 08/17/2019

Bat Mitzvah hair

We were able to get a stylist in my home for a 6:45am appointment for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah with just a few weeks notice. Tea was prompt, professional and ensured that my daughter and I were both happy with our styles. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Yay! So happy your daughter and you liked our services and thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to review us and post some picture !

Kelsey Pine · Married on 08/09/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

From my initial trial through my wedding day, Kathleen did a wonderful job making sure everything was as stress-free as possible. I am very particular about my hair and she far exceeded my expectations! My bridesmaids and I all LOVED our hair! I am so happy to have worked
    with Kathleen and will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! It was an honor to work with you and your bridesmaids. We really appreciate you leaving us a review!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Hair - for the Bride!

My hair looked amazing from the start to finish of the wedding and into the after party! The ladies even helped my sisters and bridesmaids with both my veil and my flower clip, which was VERY helpful! I’d HIGHLY recommend Kathleen Benjamin On-Site- Hair & Make Up over and over again!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Katelyn, we are so happy to hear how happy you were with our services! Thank you so much for having us be apart of your big day!

Elaine · Married on 06/20/2019

Flawless hair and makeup!

The artist was amazing! So easygoing she helped keep me calm on my wedding day. Hair and makeup were flawless! Pictures are beautiful. And very reasonably priced. I will definitely use them again for the next event I have!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review with us and the community, Elaine! We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/07/2019

Quality Service for a great price!

Kathleen was extremely responsive during the planning process. Dani and Sara did our hair/makeup for the day of our wedding! Both women were personable, organized and allowed each member of the bridal party to be an active member of the getting ready process. They listened to feedback, offered suggestions and did an incredible job! I could not be happier with the way my hair/makeup turned out!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Felicia, we are so happy to hear you were pleased with your experience! Thank you so much for sharing this great review!

Julia · Married on 04/07/2019

Wonderful Hair and Makeup

Kathleen was easy to work with from day 1. During the hair/makeup trial she made me feel special and really listened to what I had to say. On the day of wedding we had a very early call time and each of her assistants was right on time. Kathleen provided 2 hair women and 2 makeup women (including herself). They were all so nice! My Bridesmaids all looked beautiful and I was extremely impressed. My hair and makeup (both done by Kathleen herself) were perfect and lasted all day. We got ready at my mom’s house and everything was very clean when they left. I would highly recommend Kathleen and her team for your future wedding or event.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!You and your bridal party were a joy to work with :-) I appreciate you taking the time to review us they are vital part of growing my business! Happy Wedding Year

Meghan · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional, talented, personable

Kathleen & her team were very professional, talented, and personable. It snowed the day of my wedding and they still showed up early! I loved how my hair turned out any my girls looked amazing as well!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party! We take pride in professionalism as well as timeliness.

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2019

Kathleen was all of the above! I had a lot of girls in my bridal party and we had an add on two weeks before which she was completely accommodating and did a fabulous job. She was a comforting presence on a hectic morning. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Michelle, Thank you for your great review it was an honor to work with you and your bridal party on your special day.

Cecilia · Married on 01/19/2019

Favorite hair/makeup experience!

Kathleen was very responsive in setting up my appointment, with fairly short notice on my end. Ida was the artist for my wedding day and was really wonderful. I've had my hair and makeup done for previous weddings, but this was by far the best result! I was so happy with everything. Thank you!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to review and give your feedback, it helps the other Bride's when trying to decide which vendor to go with.
    Kathleen
  • Catherine

Catherine Best · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommend!

Kathleen and her team were so wonderful to work with. We had an open line of communication throughout the entire planning process. On the day of our wedding they were on time, upbeat and professional, listening to everyone’s suggestions about how they wanted their hair and makeup done. She even did my 2yo flower girls hair, and my husband hair! I wholeheartedly recommend her services and would use her again in a heartbeat. I can’t say enough how great she was!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Kathleen Benjamin's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind and wonderful review ! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family and friends on your big day!