Kathleen Ballard Photography Reviews

16 | Miami, FL

16 Reviews for Kathleen Ballard Photography

16 Kathleen Ballard Photography Reviews

jackie · Married on 04/01/2016

I can not begin to express my gratitude and appreciation for Kathleen. I am so happy I chose her as my wedding photographer. She has captured shots that no one was expecting and has turned it into a work of art! I am so excited to get our wedding photos back and our book package! Thanks Kathleen your awesome!

Denise & Seth · Married on 03/12/2016

Kathleen is a great photographer and very pleasant to work with. The photos she took and our wedding album came out amazing. We received so many complements on it. I highly recommend Kathleen.

Kathleen is a great photographer!!! She is so nice and very easy to work with and all the pictures are absolutely stunning!!! She has a true talent for photography and wonderful sense of how to achieve the perfect photo.

Alexis · Married on 09/26/2015

Kathleen was perfect!! Our wedding was by far different from many with me being 7 months pregnant, my mom coming out with a shot gun, and the wedding being a complete surprise to the guest whom thought they were there for just a baby shower. Kathleen and her assistant eased through the fiasco with pure professionalism. They kept the suspense of the surprise well hidden and acted promptly and appropriately to the agenda. I was so happy to have her there with me. I did not know Kathleen that well before the wedding and through out the process a friendship blossomed. She is truly caring and sensitive to your wants and needs. This was very special to me because of the importance of the wedding and the condition I was in at 7 months pregnant. I don't know if Kathleen really knows how special she made me feel that day....Thank you Kathleen for being there as our photographer and as a friend. We loved working with you!!

Kathleen · Married on 06/13/2015

Fabulous props and wonderful working with Joanna, the owner of The Yellow Canopy. Here eclectic furniture is well made and not something you would find in a traditional furniture store.

The service was excellent and you leave feeling like you have made a new friend - eager to return.

Kimberly · Married on 05/02/2015

Kathleen is a fabulous photographer! I have done multiple sessions with her and each time I have not only had fun, but have been extremely happy with her exceptional work! She knows how to make me look my best!!! She is very easy to work with and very professional!

Joanna · Married on 03/07/2015

Kathleen rented our studio and props for her wedding shoot. She is a very pleasant and easy going photographer to work with. She gives her clients a comfortable feeling by approaching them in a professional,warm and friendly way. We highly recommend her.

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Kathleen was so easy to work with and so accommodating. She worked with me to create beautiful bridal portraits and a gorgeous wedding album. I went back and forth with edits and she always was prompt to return my calls and emails to create just what I wanted. Kathleen Ballard is very competitively priced in Miami for the quality of service received.

Anne · Married on 07/16/2014

Kathleen was friendly and easy to work with. The wedding photos were beautiful and I reccomend Kathleen Ballard Photography to anyone who wants fabulous photos and quality service!!

Kathleen Ballard was an outstanding photographer! I feel so grateful that I had my photos taken with her. She has amazing energy, makes everyone feel at ease and her enthusiasm and joy is so contagious.
    She was very flexible to meet our needs and timing and professional at all times. I now have my most precious moments captured forever in the most gorgeous photos, outstanding quality and composition, that I am so proud to display all over my home and with my family and friends.
    I high recommend Kathleen Ballard Photography!

Hannah · Married on 09/25/2010

We have had wedding shots and couple shots with Kathleen. She is fantastic. She is proactive, will help you get great angles in your posed shots (which I find incredibly valuable & important in a photographer), and has a relaxed and fun-loving personality. She is lots of fun to be photographed by! I definitely recommend her!

Matthew · Married on 08/07/2010

Kathleen was a great photographer. Our photo album is just what my wife and I were looking for and we couldn't be happier. She was professional but still very personable. We have used her since our wedding for different events and will continue to use her in the future.

Ernest · event on: 05/01/2014

Amazing photography! Such and amazing turn out!!!

Vanessa · event on: 06/18/2011

Excellent photos! Kathleen has been taking pictures of my children for the past 3 years. I have filled 2 baby books and 3 photo albums with her photos. Her goal is to make everything and everyone look beautiful & I think she always does.

Deborah · event on: 05/17/2015

Kathleen was wonderful working with my children. The photos are amazing and the kids had a blast.

Ania · Married on 02/06/2016

It was great working with her. Kathleen was very professional from start till the end. I highly recommend her services.