Katherine Thomas Photography Reviews

4 | Aiken, SC

4 Reviews for Katherine Thomas Photography

Crissy · Married on 10/10/2009

Katie's pictures of our wedding and engagement session were absolutely beautiful. She is extremely talented and easy to work with. I am so happy with our photos and we will use Katie in the future for all our professional photo needs. She went above and beyond and I couldn't say better things about her and her work.

Sent on 01/30/2010

Nichole · Married on 08/23/2009

Katie was phenomenal to work with. She was fun, creative and energetic. The pictures turned out beautiful and everyone is raving about my wedding book. I will recommend her to everyone I know. And if we ever need pregnancy pictures done, she'll be the first we call!!!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Megan · Married on 06/20/2009

Katie is absolutly wonderful! Not only does she make it very comfortable for me and my family when taking the pics but she also became a friend. We couldn't have been happier with our pictures they where absolutly beautiful.

My husband and I are expecting now and have already contacted katie to do our belly pics, and we are very excited.

Sent on 09/29/2009
  • cmcagan86

Cara · Married on 04/04/2009

Great personality and professionalism. Her work is beautiful and she really catered to our needs, wishes and budget. Great value for the cost. She was a bride recently too, so she gets it!! :)

Sent on 09/29/2009