Katharos Catering Reviews

17 | Niles, MI

17 Reviews for Katharos Catering

Donna Thompson · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Awards Banquet

Kathros was very accommodating since our venue and final attendee numbers were very fluid. Food was excellent!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jill Wolthuis · Married on 09/21/2019

Katharos Catering is AMAZING

We had an excellent experience from tasting to the wedding! Highly recommended! We received countless compliments throughout and after the wedding about how great the food was. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

This is a fantastic caterer! They pay attention to all the details and the food is awesome! They are fantastic to work with as well. Can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Tammie · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience. The wedding reception was outside and the venue only provided the caterers with a canopy. An unexpected storm blew in and the catering staff nit only kept preparing the food but ended up having to hold down the canopy!
    They stayed positive and friendly while still serving the food on time.
    We were very please.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Breanna · Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding!

These caterers went above and beyond for my wedding. From making all the food fresh and warm from holding onto the tent when the wind was blowing to hard almost knocked it over from making new appetizers after some fell off they were really awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone with how amazing they did. Thank you guys so much for making my day so perfect! The food was so amazing!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Linda Portelli · Married on 03/03/2019

Fantastic food, service, and people to work with

Katharine Catering was used for a work event and it was such a nice surprise. Food and service were excellent! Very professional and would definitely use them again if we are in the area. The owners were a pleasure to talk to and work with!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Ashleigh Siefker · Married on 11/03/2018

Food, staff and service is incredible!

Katharos catered our 35 mom (kid-free) weekend and it couldnt have been a better experience. The women were incredible (at their job and as individuals), arrived promptly with breakfast every morning and then created an AMAZING dinner for us. It was beautiful and delicious and accommodated just about dietary restriction known to man. We will definitely book them again whem were back in the spring!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jordyn R · Married on 11/03/2018

Food and service was incredible!

I was part of a group of 35 moms—The food was absolutely fantastic and chef Cynthia and her staff were incredible. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Benjamin · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

The Chef and her Employees went above and beyond our expectations! Highly recommend.

The food was wonderful, they accomplished our vision for the reception. Everything over all was perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Malinda · Married on 05/26/2018

What can I say? I was 2 months from my big day looking for a cater. I called Katharos and Chef Cynthia got me in right away for a tasting, along with explaining everything on the phone. I felt like such royalty during the tasting and it was so personal. They explained every detail to me and quickly got the quote to me. That is the reason why I choose Katharos. I had no worries and all my faith was entrusted in them for my wedding. Leading up to my wedding day, she made sure everything was covered! She used her best judgement with the information I gave her and made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was amazing. Couldn't ask for better service. 5 stars

Sent on 09/19/2017

S · Married on 09/09/2017

Chef Cynthia was a pleasure to work with. She quickly responded to my phone calls, text, and emails. The food was beautifully displayed, delicious and bountiful. All our guest raved about the food. I found her prices to be very reasonable. I would definitely use Katharos Catering again.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Nelfa · event on: 08/30/2017

Cynthia and here crew were awesome to work with. We have used Katheros Catering for two events and each time they have provided us with awesome food and service. Chef Cynthia is a top notch cater and we love working with her. They do whatever it takes to get the job done. Her food is amazing and everyone always wants more.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kathy · Married on 08/26/2017

I would highly recommend Katharos Catering. The food was amazing and the service we received from Chef Cynthia G and her staff was outstanding. Definitely a 5-star!
    Kathy

Sent on 09/13/2017

maggie · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Chef Cynthia and Roz was such an easy and fun experience. These women are the we’re the sweetest and most kind of all our vendors:) They were happy to create a custom menu for us which meant a lot. They made our grandmothers sauce and NAILED it. They also did a great job working in a less than desirable set up, which I only found out about later:( but nonetheless they had smiles on their faces the entire time. And everyone loved the food!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thank you very much, Maggie, for the great review! We are so happy for you and Nick!

Adam · Married on 10/07/2017

Chef Cynthia and her team were awesome! My guests really enjoyed EVERYTHING on the wonderful menu. An added touch - preparing one of the dishes with one of my winery's featured wines - was incredible. Katharos was flexible with our plans and very professional. It wasn't a low budget event (thus the 4-star vs a 5-star), but I will certainly work with her again (hopefully!).

Thanks for everything Chef Cynthia!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Katharos Catering's reply:

Adam,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We really appreciate the honest feedback. We're looking forward to working with you again

Katharos catering

Sierra · Married on 09/16/2017

Katharos's Catering is absolutely incredible! I recommend them for any event, they will not disappoint! Cynthia is such a talented Chef her food is top notch and very affordable! She worked with us to accommodate our budget and the food and service was fantastic! Every guest who attended our wedding couldn't stop talking about how it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. If you need a caterer Katharos Catering is the one to choose you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/24/2017