Katharos Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Kellye M. Getting married on 02/09/2022

My favorite caterer!

Chef Cynthia and the entire Katharos Catering team are incredible. I have used their services approximately half a dozen times this past year (a large party before the pandemic, small family meals, and our wedding rehearsal dinner). Their attention to detail, creativity, professionalism, quality of product, and level of service are second to none. I would not hesitate to work with them in the future and recommend them with great enthusiasm.

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thank you, Kellye, for your kind words. Each event with your family and friends has been special and we feel honored to serve you and yours.

• Kasandra
    Kasandra M. Married on 09/17/2021

Pure perfection

From the tasting to the big day. They steadily stayed in contact and made us feel like we knew for 10 years. They genuinely care about your big day & the pricing is great! Best food we have ever had!!
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 06/19/2021

Above and beyond our expectations!

We could not be more pleased with our experience with Katharos Catering. From beginning to end, every interaction was so pleasant.

Chef Cynthia and her staff went above and beyond what we could have imagined for our wedding- in every aspect. The kindness and professionalism of the wait staff was something that so many of our guests pointed out- along with how amazing all of the food was. Be sure to ask about their charcuterie displays - they were absolutely stunning, and our guests loved them.

We would recommend Katharos to any and everyone in search of a caterer for their wedding/event! They were one of the highlights of our wedding night for sure!
    Lori J. Married on 10/02/2020

Proud Daughter

Katharos Catering is amazing. Chef Cynthia and Roz helped me put together a wonderful 80th birthday party for my mom. I live out of state and with covid-19, I was not able to be there. We did all the planning by phone and email. They did everything (and then some) for me!

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thank you again, Lori, for giving Katharos Catering the privilege of serving your family for your mom's special celebration!

Marie K. Married on 09/12/2020

Great food and service

We had the Mexican buffet and it was delicious. The wedding was at a rented air bnb and she packed up all the leftovers and cleaned the kitchen spotless so we could all be outside for the reception. Highly recommend

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thank you, Marie, for your review and kind words. It was an honor to serve you and your family!

Donna T. Married on 09/09/2020

Awards Banquet

Kathros was very accommodating since our venue and final attendee numbers were very fluid. Food was excellent!
  • Dennis
    Dennis B. Married on 08/22/2020

Great food and service

Katherine and her staff were very professional and provided an excellent meal with terrific service. Highly recommend this catering service.

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thank you, Dennis, for making Katharos Catering your caterer of choice for your family's very special event! It was a privilege to serve you and yours.

Jenny S. Married on 06/11/2020

Delicious with an outstanding presentation

We used Katharo's catering for both my daughter's wedding and my son's wedding. Their food was delicious and the charcuterie presentation was outstanding. They took care of every detail.

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thanks again, Jenny, for choosing Katharos Catering to be a part of both of these big events! It was an honor to serve you and your family!
    Cj & P. Married on 01/08/2020

Fabulous! Best food! Filet Mignon Oscar Style with huge alaskan king crab legs!

Cynthia had the most beautiful carving stations and she even had CV19 guards for everything! Guests were impressed with the high quality of food and how it could be served so beautifully and so safely!
    Andrea V. Married on 10/19/2019

Worth every penny!

Her entire team was amazing! All the staff followed Covid guidelines and the chicken and waffles were delicious. I could of had it as my main course! Thank you for everything.

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thank you, Andrea, for your kind words and great review. It was an honor to serve you and yours!
    Take care and stay safe,
    Katharos Catering
    Jill W. Married on 09/21/2019

Katharos Catering is AMAZING

We had an excellent experience from tasting to the wedding! Highly recommended! We received countless compliments throughout and after the wedding about how great the food was. THANK YOU!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

This is a fantastic caterer! They pay attention to all the details and the food is awesome! They are fantastic to work with as well. Can't say enough good things about them!
    Tammie Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience. The wedding reception was outside and the venue only provided the caterers with a canopy. An unexpected storm blew in and the catering staff nit only kept preparing the food but ended up having to hold down the canopy!
    They stayed positive and friendly while still serving the food on time.
    We were very please.
    Breanna Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding!

These caterers went above and beyond for my wedding. From making all the food fresh and warm from holding onto the tent when the wind was blowing to hard almost knocked it over from making new appetizers after some fell off they were really awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone with how amazing they did. Thank you guys so much for making my day so perfect! The food was so amazing!
    Linda P. Married on 03/03/2019

Fantastic food, service, and people to work with

Katharine Catering was used for a work event and it was such a nice surprise. Food and service were excellent! Very professional and would definitely use them again if we are in the area. The owners were a pleasure to talk to and work with!
    Jordyn Married on 11/03/2018

Food and service was incredible!

I was part of a group of 35 moms—The food was absolutely fantastic and chef Cynthia and her staff were incredible. I definitely recommend them!
    Ashleigh S. Married on 11/03/2018

Food, staff and service is incredible!

Katharos catered our 35 mom (kid-free) weekend and it couldnt have been a better experience. The women were incredible (at their job and as individuals), arrived promptly with breakfast every morning and then created an AMAZING dinner for us. It was beautiful and delicious and accommodated just about dietary restriction known to man. We will definitely book them again whem were back in the spring!
    Benjamin Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

The Chef and her Employees went above and beyond our expectations! Highly recommend.

The food was wonderful, they accomplished our vision for the reception. Everything over all was perfect.
    Malinda Married on 05/26/2018
    What can I say? I was 2 months from my big day looking for a cater. I called Katharos and Chef Cynthia got me in right away for a tasting, along with explaining everything on the phone. I felt like such royalty during the tasting and it was so personal. They explained every detail to me and quickly got the quote to me. That is the reason why I choose Katharos. I had no worries and all my faith was entrusted in them for my wedding. Leading up to my wedding day, she made sure everything was covered! She used her best judgement with the information I gave her and made sure everything was perfect!
    Taylor Married on 09/16/2017
    Everything was amazing. Couldn't ask for better service. 5 stars
    S Married on 09/09/2017
    Chef Cynthia was a pleasure to work with. She quickly responded to my phone calls, text, and emails. The food was beautifully displayed, delicious and bountiful. All our guest raved about the food. I found her prices to be very reasonable. I would definitely use Katharos Catering again.
    Nelfa Event on: 08/30/2017
    Cynthia and here crew were awesome to work with. We have used Katheros Catering for two events and each time they have provided us with awesome food and service. Chef Cynthia is a top notch cater and we love working with her. They do whatever it takes to get the job done. Her food is amazing and everyone always wants more.
    Kathy Married on 08/26/2017
    I would highly recommend Katharos Catering. The food was amazing and the service we received from Chef Cynthia G and her staff was outstanding. Definitely a 5-star!
    Kathy
    Maggie Married on 08/25/2018
    Working with Chef Cynthia and Roz was such an easy and fun experience. These women are the we’re the sweetest and most kind of all our vendors:) They were happy to create a custom menu for us which meant a lot. They made our grandmothers sauce and NAILED it. They also did a great job working in a less than desirable set up, which I only found out about later:( but nonetheless they had smiles on their faces the entire time. And everyone loved the food!!

Katharos Catering's reply:

Thank you very much, Maggie, for the great review! We are so happy for you and Nick!
    Adam Married on 10/07/2017
    Chef Cynthia and her team were awesome! My guests really enjoyed EVERYTHING on the wonderful menu. An added touch - preparing one of the dishes with one of my winery's featured wines - was incredible. Katharos was flexible with our plans and very professional. It wasn't a low budget event (thus the 4-star vs a 5-star), but I will certainly work with her again (hopefully!).

Thanks for everything Chef Cynthia!

Adam,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We really appreciate the honest feedback. We're looking forward to working with you again

Katharos catering