Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Roxanna Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding makeup

Katerina is an amazing makeup artist. Not only was she personable, sweet and attentive, she seriously did a fantastic job and made me look beautiful and also natural at the same time. I would hire her in a heartbeat for any future event!
    Chelsea K. Married on 09/21/2021

Incredible!

Most talented and professional
    Sibylle A. Married on 09/18/2021

SibylleAirut

Katerina’s makeup was similar to a piece of art - she managed to make every little detail of my face stand out and made me feel an look beautiful on my wedding day. So grateful for you and happy you were part of this magical day.
  • Emma
    Emma F. Married on 09/11/2021

A true professional and artist...

Katerina is a true professional in every sense and it was a pleasure to have her with me on my big day. She is such a talented artist and I could not have been happier with my hair and make up. Everything was perfection and Katerina took such care to ensure that everything was just so. Katerina made me feel so special and I will miss her! I wish I had her around to work with every day as she is such a lovely person.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea A. Married on 08/21/2021

Katerina is really talented! Book her now!

I really enjoyed getting to know Katerina and understanding her vision for our wedding day. Katerina was responsive and really listened to what I wanted, for me and for my bridesmaid team! She has a really incredible knowledge and a close eye for what looks good - both of my bridesmaids were really in love with the make-up looks she created for them on the day - and they are both pretty picky when it comes to styling! Overall, I think my make-up and hair looked incredible, it gave me confidence, particularly as I am still recovering from a significant surgery that I had earlier in the year. Katerina was patient and understanding when it came to me having to help take care of my son on the day, and she was always available to advise on what would look good, without pushing any of us into what she wanted, she always gave us options and explained the difference. I cannot recommend her enough. Aside from anything, she is a genuinely nice person and it was a pleasure getting to know her.
    Kate J. Married on 08/20/2021

Editorial Wedding Look

I chose Katerina for my wedding hair and make-up because I wanted an editorial style rather than a more traditional, heavy make-up look. She did an amazing job - even better than I could've imagined. Both my make-up and lasted from 6 in the evening to 6 in the morning (despite a lot of wind on the island throughout the evening). I couldn't have asked for more for my wedding look!
    Anastasia Married on 07/24/2021

Super talented

Katerina is the most professional make up artist I have ever met! She is very passionate about her job, very talented, perfectionist, organised, calm, and most importantly, she understands your needs! On the day of my wedding as well as the day before, Katerina made me feel beautiful and unique! Katerina is now a friend, and I could not imagine anyone else doing my make up going forwards! Thank you for everything, Katerina! You are a star!
  • Niki
    Niki P. Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing make-up artist!

Katerina is an amazing make-up artist!
    She is really capable of accentuating your true beauty while giving a natural result.
    I totally recommend her to any bride who wants to look naturally beautiful!
    Dimitra M. Married on 07/10/2021

Lovely experience would highly recommend

Katerina is such a talented person. She was always there to communicate with me and address any questions I may had. The wedding make up and hair was lovely. Thanks Katerina
  • Myrto
    Myrto M. Married on 07/09/2021

Excellent experience with a very professional and kind person

She was very professional from our first appointment till the wedding day. She found out at the beginning what I was looking for. She will not try to change you and that is her most important feature

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you, Myrto mou, for your trust and your kind review. It was a pleasure to be by your side on your special day
    Louisa E. Married on 07/02/2021

professional, lovely person, great choice

Katharina was a important part for me on my special day. She did a amazing job and I love her personality. She works really professional with great brands. I could always reach her and talked with her about my thoughts for my bridal make up. I can recommend her with all my heart I couldn't be happier!
  • Olga
    Olga D. Married on 04/16/2021

An Amazing Experience with an Amazing Person!

Katerina responded to me quickly. I contacted her less than 2 weeks before my civil wedding. We had a call immediately upon request. I love that she listened what I needed and wanted.
    Her application of makeup and for hairstyle was so professional. Her lovely, relaxed personality, calmed my nerves. Katerina explained some of her choices during the trial, bringing me more confidence and comfort. She is who you need for your big day! She is like your best friend who is skilled at hair and makeup coming to serve you on your wedding day.
    Thank you so much, Katerina for nailing the look I wanted and making it even better than I could imagine! My hair and makeup lasted all day and night even though it was windy. I recommend her 100% and she is so sweet and always a pleasure to be around!
  • Roido
    Roido V. Married on 09/10/2020

My perfect Wedding Makeup! Never felt so beautiful like I did that special day.

Katerina did my makeup for my wedding and let me just say - she is THE BEST. Not only is she incredibly talented, professional and made me look beautiful, but she's awesome! So friendly and easy to talk to and definitely makes you feel like you have a friend with you. Working with Katerina was a complete pleasure! From the very first conversation we had during my trial where we discussed the style, the products she used and so on, I felt really confident that she understood exactly what I wanted for my look - simple, natural and the most importantly, that it was ME on my special day. Katerina was always available from the beginning and when I had questions, I could always count on her. I was so calm all morning on my wedding day because I knew I was in such great hands. Katerina is super relaxed and has a great demeanor to be around on your wedding day. Highly, highly recommend Katerina for your big day...and my husband does too. 🙂 He loved, loved my wedding makeup. One of the best make up artists in Athens. She listens to the requests and fully delivers. I got so many compliments on my makeup and never felt so beautiful like I did that special day. Thank you so much Katerina for taking care of me on such a special day!
    Nathalie Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect!!!

Katerina is not only a very talented make-up artist but she's such a pleasure to have around. I am so happy that I choose Katerina for my wedding day and would highly recommend her as a make-up artist. I wanted a very natural look for my wedding and she did that perfectly and effortless!
    Elvera S. Married on 09/15/2019

I looked like the best version of myself!

Its hard to express how fortunate I felt to work with Katerina on my wedding day! She was a calming presence, and also did an incredible job with my make-up. Given that I rarely wear make-up, I was worried that I would not look like myself. However, with Katerina's masterful work, this was far from the case. She made me look natural, yet polished. I loved the way I looked, and received many compliments from friends and family! And the makeup lasted all night as well! I cannot recommend Katerina enough!
    Rania N. Married on 07/23/2019

Amazing , outstanding service

The best makeup I ever got, very professional makeup artist. Very natural stunning look, got lots of complaints
    Konstantina N. Married on 07/20/2019

Great long lasting make up

Katerina is a great professional. I am very happy with the result of her work. My make up lasted all night long. She is very calm and understanding, exactly what you need on your wedding day. I definitely recommend her!
    Martha Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome!!!!!!!!

The best makeup artist! Everything in my makeup was elegant, with excellent products!! So nice to do my makeup with Katerina!!! All the best!!
  • I
    Iro Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful!

I was referred to Katerina Theocharis by my wedding planner, Anjie Georgakopoulou, onlyforyouevents.com, so I already knew I was dealing with a professional keeping up with Anjie’s high expectations.
    I valued her friendly, polite and calming attitude.
    Punctual and boundary respective, she captured immediately her client’s personality and needs. I felt very happy and confident with the result!
    I would highly recommend her. Furthermore I entrusted her in introducing me to the hairstylist, who took over, Vassilis Stratigos, a great plus in our collaboration.
    Katerina Married on 11/24/2018

Simply the best!

Katerina did my wedding makeup and I could not have been happier with the quality of her work, her professionalism, and also kind and fun personality to be around ! She achieved exactly what I wanted - a natural effortless look that lasted all night long ! I would highly recommend her to any bride without a second thought ! I will certainly turn to her again for future events! Thank you for everything !
  • Maria
    Maria L. Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Wedding Day Makeup

I found Katerina via instagram searching for a makeup artist to do my wedding makeup in Mykonos, Greece. Arrangeing an appointment for a test was super easy and quick as well as after arranging the appointment for my big day. Katerina is a phenomenal makeup artist. She has a wonderful eye for colour, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. My makeup looked great all night long with hardly any touchup. I can’t recommend Katerina enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any occasion. The results were perfect and I got uncountable comments of how beautiful my makeup was and how much it fitted me on my big day. Katerina is a beautiful person inside and out and I feel like if we lived closer together we could easily be friends!

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Maria mou, I really appreciate you kind words and I am so happy you enjoyed the makeup as much as I did ❤️ Thank you for your warm hospitality! You and Theo are amazing and I am wishing you to have a wonderful life together!
    Mary M. Married on 09/16/2018

Professional and talented

Friendly, authentic, talented, totally professional. I felt relaxed and happy being at Katerina's hands. Perfect work combined with a positive person!

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

It is such a pleasure to treat smiley and kind people like you ❤️ Thank you for your kind review! I am wishing you all the best!
    Jocelyn Married on 09/14/2018
    Katerina is a very talented makeup artist. Her makeup style enhances your features and yet seems to stay on forever. I danced for what felt like 4 hours straight and my makeup was still flawless. I was extra happy my hubby loved it too, and he usually does not like makeup on me. Katerina was also very accommodating and professional from the beginning, so I did not have to worry about anything. She also has a very warm and calm energy, so that really helped on the wedding day. I'm really glad that I hired her, thanks Katerina!

Jocelyn

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Aw, Jocelyn!! What a beautiful review!! Thank you for making me part of your beautiful story! I am wishing you all the love and happiness ❤️
  • Alkisti
    Alkisti M. Married on 08/31/2018

Simply amazing!

Katerina is a lovely girl, always smiley and kind, who makes sure in every way that you get the attention and care promised at the day of your wedding. With her excellent professionalism, the brilliant quality of the products she uses and her fresh but rather personilised make up ideas, she won my trust from our first appointment. During preparation, she made sure not only that I was feeling nice and comfortable but also I was relaxed and happy for the big momment! And the most important, my make up remained untouched until next morning when the party was over! I am so happy that I worked with Katerina at the day of my wedding! I totally enjoyed the whole experience and I would definetily recomment her to any future bride who wants to look fabulous and stunning!

Thanks a lot, Alkisti
    Antigoni Married on 08/26/2018

Best experience

I'm totally happy from professionalism, communication and results of Katerina.
    She did exactly what I was dreaming and definitely we will collaborate again in the future. Thank you Katerina!!!!