Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist Reviews

49 | Athens, GR

49 Reviews for Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist

Nathalie M · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect!!!

Katerina is not only a very talented make-up artist but she's such a pleasure to have around. I am so happy that I choose Katerina for my wedding day and would highly recommend her as a make-up artist. I wanted a very natural look for my wedding and she did that perfectly and effortless!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Elvera Sofos · Married on 09/15/2019

I looked like the best version of myself!

Its hard to express how fortunate I felt to work with Katerina on my wedding day! She was a calming presence, and also did an incredible job with my make-up. Given that I rarely wear make-up, I was worried that I would not look like myself. However, with Katerina's masterful work, this was far from the case. She made me look natural, yet polished. I loved the way I looked, and received many compliments from friends and family! And the makeup lasted all night as well! I cannot recommend Katerina enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Rania Nashed · Married on 07/23/2019

Amazing , outstanding service

The best makeup I ever got, very professional makeup artist. Very natural stunning look, got lots of complaints

Sent on 07/27/2019

Konstantina Nikolaou · Married on 07/20/2019

Great long lasting make up

Katerina is a great professional. I am very happy with the result of her work. My make up lasted all night long. She is very calm and understanding, exactly what you need on your wedding day. I definitely recommend her!

Martha · Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome!!!!!!!!

The best makeup artist! Everything in my makeup was elegant, with excellent products!! So nice to do my makeup with Katerina!!! All the best!!

• I

Iro I. · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful!

I was referred to Katerina Theocharis by my wedding planner, Anjie Georgakopoulou, onlyforyouevents.com, so I already knew I was dealing with a professional keeping up with Anjie’s high expectations.
    I valued her friendly, polite and calming attitude.
    Punctual and boundary respective, she captured immediately her client’s personality and needs. I felt very happy and confident with the result!
    I would highly recommend her. Furthermore I entrusted her in introducing me to the hairstylist, who took over, Vassilis Stratigos, a great plus in our collaboration.

Katerina Sk · Married on 11/24/2018

Simply the best!

Katerina did my wedding makeup and I could not have been happier with the quality of her work, her professionalism, and also kind and fun personality to be around ! She achieved exactly what I wanted - a natural effortless look that lasted all night long ! I would highly recommend her to any bride without a second thought ! I will certainly turn to her again for future events! Thank you for everything !

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Maria

Maria Lacher · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Wedding Day Makeup

I found Katerina via instagram searching for a makeup artist to do my wedding makeup in Mykonos, Greece. Arrangeing an appointment for a test was super easy and quick as well as after arranging the appointment for my big day. Katerina is a phenomenal makeup artist. She has a wonderful eye for colour, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. My makeup looked great all night long with hardly any touchup. I can’t recommend Katerina enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any occasion. The results were perfect and I got uncountable comments of how beautiful my makeup was and how much it fitted me on my big day. Katerina is a beautiful person inside and out and I feel like if we lived closer together we could easily be friends!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Maria mou, I really appreciate you kind words and I am so happy you enjoyed the makeup as much as I did ❤️ Thank you for your warm hospitality! You and Theo are amazing and I am wishing you to have a wonderful life together!

Mary Manolopoulou · Married on 09/16/2018

Professional and talented

Friendly, authentic, talented, totally professional. I felt relaxed and happy being at Katerina's hands. Perfect work combined with a positive person!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

It is such a pleasure to treat smiley and kind people like you ❤️ Thank you for your kind review! I am wishing you all the best!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/14/2018

Katerina is a very talented makeup artist. Her makeup style enhances your features and yet seems to stay on forever. I danced for what felt like 4 hours straight and my makeup was still flawless. I was extra happy my hubby loved it too, and he usually does not like makeup on me. Katerina was also very accommodating and professional from the beginning, so I did not have to worry about anything. She also has a very warm and calm energy, so that really helped on the wedding day. I'm really glad that I hired her, thanks Katerina!

Jocelyn

Sent on 09/27/2018

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Aw, Jocelyn!! What a beautiful review!! Thank you for making me part of your beautiful story! I am wishing you all the love and happiness ❤️
  • Alkisti

Alkisti Manousaki · Married on 08/31/2018

Simply amazing!

Katerina is a lovely girl, always smiley and kind, who makes sure in every way that you get the attention and care promised at the day of your wedding. With her excellent professionalism, the brilliant quality of the products she uses and her fresh but rather personilised make up ideas, she won my trust from our first appointment. During preparation, she made sure not only that I was feeling nice and comfortable but also I was relaxed and happy for the big momment! And the most important, my make up remained untouched until next morning when the party was over! I am so happy that I worked with Katerina at the day of my wedding! I totally enjoyed the whole experience and I would definetily recomment her to any future bride who wants to look fabulous and stunning!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Thanks a lot, Alkisti

Antigoni G · Married on 08/26/2018

Best experience

I'm totally happy from professionalism, communication and results of Katerina.
    She did exactly what I was dreaming and definitely we will collaborate again in the future. Thank you Katerina!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Chrysanthi · Married on 08/25/2018

High quality of work, very natural result, make-up that lasted intact for the whole night!

I strongly recommend Katerina as make-up artist, she is a very professional and she delivers an excellent piece of work. She understands the needs of the bride and she has a feeling about what each face needs in order to highlight naturally the physical characteristics. She is using high quality products so my bridal make-up lasted intact for the whole ceremony and wedding party - I just refreshed my lipstick and nothing more. The make-up rehearsal was also a very good experience as Katerina took the time to show me how the different styles I like looked on me and we planned well everything, so I was confident that on the actual wedding day everything will run smoothly.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Thanks a lot, Chrysanthi, for the beautiful review

Cynthia · Married on 08/24/2018

Katerina is AMAZING. She is completely trustworthy and responsible and confirmed my appointment. And she’s a very talented make-up artist. I explained the look I wanted and she did what I wanted but 100 times better! My make up lasted all night! I was a guest at a wedding and it was totally worth getting my makeup done. I highly recommend Katerina!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Cynthia... one of the most smiley and cheerful ladies I have ever treated! I am glad you enjoyed it, hun ❤️ Hope we have the chance to meet again some day!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Blouna · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent experience, Katerina is a very professional and talented make up artist

Katerina is a very talented make up artist, extremely professional and skillful.
    It was a great choice to work with Katerina on my wedding day, she was very calm, smiley and had everything under control, which is all a bride needs in the stress of preparations for the big event!
    I just got back my wedding photos and I can tell that I looked exactly like I wanted! 100% Natural and the best version of myself! Thank you Katerina!!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Alessandra · Married on 06/30/2018

I have known Katerina for three years now, as, after extensive research and many trials with various makeup artists, I also selected her to do my makeup for me at my brother's wedding.

It was therefore a no brainer to have her with me, doing my makeup, during my wedding weekend on the beautiful Greek island of Sifnos this June, 2018. What can I say? Katerina was utterly amazing! She is so talented and a perfectionist (the job is not done until you look perfect) and her passion for makeup always shines through. She made me feel so beautiful during the most special weekend of my life and I in fact had many friends asking who had done my makeup! On the day of my wedding, she truly outdid herself and my makeup lasted from 4pm until the party finished at 7am the following day! I hand selected every single person involved in my wedding on the basis that they were the best but also that I liked and valued them as a person. Katerina is a friend and I could not have imagined anyone else doing my makeup that weekend. Thank you Katerina mou for everything!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

What can I say about you, my dear!!! You are such an amazing, gracious person with a heart full of love! It was such a great honor to be by your side on your special day ❤️ Thank you, for your warm hospitality - that trip to Sifnos was a blast. I appreciate your kind words, loved the review and the fact that you enjoyed the makeup! 😘

Vanessa · Married on 06/23/2018

Katerina is a phenomenal makeup artist. She is a complete professional, fun and friendly and made us all feel so special on my wedding day. She was able to accentuate my features without making me feel over done. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride to be. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and confident on one of the most amazing days of my life!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you, my sweet Vanessa ❤️ Looking forward to seeing the photos Jacobo took!!
    Wishing you all the best!

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

She did an incredible job, can not recommend her enough.

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you, Kelly 😘 I am really glad you enjoyed it! ❤️ Wishing you to have a wonderful life together!
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/06/2017

Katerina is a real make-up professional! She is very knowledgeable, reliable and full of ideas. She quickly adjusted to my skin condition and made sure that I was satisfied with the end result. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

It’s been more than year since your wedding, but I just actually realized I can reply to all these beautiful reviews! Thank you, Olga, for putting your trust in me, you are such a sweetheart ❤️

Chiatsin · Married on 07/15/2017

Katerina did the make up for myself, my mother and my bridesmaids in July for my wedding. She did an amazing job! I wanted a naturally elegant make up look on my wedding day, enough make up to enhance my face, but not so much that I looked completely different. She did exactly this.
    Katerina was professional, punctual and lovely, and I'd highly recommend her to anyone.
    (Also, as a side note - I'm of Malaysian Chinese origin, so I have no hesitation in recommending her for Asian brides too)

Sent on 09/04/2017

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

It’s been more than year since your wedding, but I just actually realized I can reply to all these beautiful reviews! Thank you Cici for making me part of your special day, I enjoyed every minute of our interaction! Take care!

Karolina · Married on 07/08/2017

Katerina is an absolute professional! The bridal makeup result was exeptional and flawless. On my wedding day me and my mother looked the best we have ever looked! She has the ability to create natural makeup that suites each person based on their features and personality. I couldn't have made a better choice for my bridal makeup and i deffinatelly recomend Katerina to all future brides.

Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist's reply:

Carolina mou, how beautiful you were on your wedding day - but most of all, what a great person you are!! Thank you for everything ❤️ Wishing all the best to you, your hubby and your little baby!

Lena · Married on 07/01/2017

Katerina is professional, smiling and you make feel beautiful you have ever seen before. Thank you so much for everything and i hope you the best in your future!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Georgia · Married on 06/11/2017

Katerina understood what I wanted and created something which fitted my style and personality. I am glad I trusted her with my wedding make up!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sasa · Married on 06/04/2017

Katerina is a great professional. The makeup was exactly what I wanted. Thank u so much , you helped me very much on my wedding day!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sofia · Married on 02/26/2017

My bridal make up was just what I wanted! I was completely satisfied with the result! I looked gorgeous in my wedding photos!!