Katerina Akafor Photography Creations Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Alina Married on 11/26/2022

Love my pictures!

Katerina and her team was amazing to work with! Made me feel comfortable front of camera and helped me with poses. On the day of wedding Katerina arrived 1 hour before to check the place. The day after our wedding we received some of our the best photos 😍
    Lia Married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome, professional and very positive photographer.

Katerina, thank you so much for beautiful photos. Every time I look over them it makes me emotional.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nikola P. Married on 09/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The real photographer, I recommend to everyone

Thank you for helping us capture our big day!
    Please accept our sincere gratitude for diligence, punctuality, tact, full fulfillment of contractual obligations and just pleasant communication. It was really comfortable to communicate with a professional, smart, experienced and talented person.
    Do not overload photos with special effects, leave them natural and real, and at the same time get a bewitching, sometimes unexpected result - only a mega-cool professional can do this. We thank you, Katya, for looking at the pictures, we admire the skill of the photographer, and not his Photoshop skills.

Katerina Akafor Photography Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Nikola, you two were the most gracious and amazing couple! Congratulations again!
    Emilia S. Married on 08/24/2022

You have a diamond eye

Katia! You have a diamond eye! You managed to catch the most interesting moments of our event and not embarrass the guests. Thanks to your pictures, pleasant memories of the holiday will remain with each of us forever. Thank you for such high professionalism, now you are a welcome guest at all our events!
    Katya, You have an outstanding sense of beauty, golden hands and an eagle eye… wedding photos turned out tender and piercing. When I watch them in the “slide show” mode, everything freezes inside. Thank you, Katya, for capturing so accurately the most romantic and tender moments of my life.
    Alina Married on 08/04/2022

Fabulous Photographer

Katerina is a such a fabulous photographer.
    Very professional and knows what she is doing.
    She choreographed interesting shots tsar talk
    made the occasion come alive
    Mary B. Married on 04/15/2022

Lightness and naturalness

An incredible feeling of lightness and naturalness, freedom and emancipation was present on this unforgettable day of meeting you, Katerina, and thanks to you! At the first meeting, it seemed as if we had known each other for a long time! Your professionalism, attitude, lightness, sincere kindness, inspiration have become an excellent result that gives us aesthetic pleasure every time we view photos!!! Thank you! Be happy and successful!
    Mark Married on 04/08/2022

You are our magic wand

Katya, you are our magic wand. You kept our memories stylish, light and airy. We will never forget them, just like you. We had such a good time with you. We became friends with you and consider you already a part of our big family. We will recommend you to all our friends)

Katerina Akafor Photography Creations's reply:

Thank you so much to invite us to your special day! We had a lot of fun at your wedding ☺️ Can’t wait to take photos with a babe too ;)
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katherine your work is amazing

We met Katerina and her team at our friend wedding in Miami. Her wok was amazing. We could see she loves her job. The quality of work is fantastic. Our photos came alive! Katerina did beautiful portraits and also captured emotions and mood of the wedding! We will definitely recommend you to our friends!
  • Oleksandr
    Oleksandr I. Married on 09/21/2021

Engagement and Wedding

My wife and I have been choosing a photographer in New York for a long time. If I'm not mistaken, we looked through the portfolio of 20 photographers.
    And a big thank you to Katya for the wonderful engagement photos. We chose this photographer because she has a fresh take on classic style. She brought out our characters. Personally, as a man, I do not like to be photographed. But after Katya took a few photos at the engagement, I was surprised that I looked so good) and then we were sure that our wedding was safe))) so for those couples who want really cool photos, I advise you to work)