Kate Timbers Photography Reviews

Kate Timbers Photography 1
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2019

Kate was GREAT!

Working with Kate was absolutely great! She was very receptive to our needs and wants; we were a hectic group that was hard to gather everyone together, but she certainly made it work. Upon immediately meeting her, I was at ease with her friendly, bubbly personality; she made it very easy for us to be ourselves as a couple. Another thing I appreciated was her punctuality. I only had 4 hours with her, and she was sure to not waste a minute. I would highly recommend hiring Kate as your photographer! Absolutely wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Juliet

Juliet Edwards · Married on 05/25/2019

A dream to work with and tons of beautiful photos!

Kate was an absolute dream to work with. She's so sweet and encouraging, which was so appreciated during the stressful planning stage! She asked lots of questions so that she could capture what was most meaningful to us, and absolutely delivered on that with tons of amazing photos. On our wedding day she managed to capture so many wonderful moments without being at all intrusive. I didn't want the whole day to feel like one big photo shoot and it definitely didn't. Even my camera shy husband said he had a great time because Kate was so sweet and fun! Highly, highly recommend working with Kate.

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Kate Timbers Photography 2

Hayley · Married on 09/06/2017

We could not have been more pleased with Kate Timber's Photography, from our first meeting with Kate to the end of the night. She and her assistant were fantastic, fun to work with and gave us amazing photographs. We highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kacie · Married on 02/04/2017

Kate did our engagement and wedding photos. As someone who is not entirely comfortable in front of the camera, Kate put me at ease right away. She is great to work with and I love her ideas for unique photos!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Maureen · Married on 12/28/2014

I can't recommend Kate enough! She was so excited to work with what we wanted and made great suggestions. My husband was somewhat hesitant to spend money on really nice professional photography, but after he saw our photos, he admitted it was well worth it! Everyone has said what a great job Kate did.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kate was amazing to work with, she made our wedding fun, exciting, and relaxing. And our photographs are simply beautiful, she captured so many amazing moments. We are thankful to have had Kate and her assistant work at our wedding and would refer them to anyone.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

Kate was absolutely incredible! She captured all of the elements about our wedding in such a magical way. She did a fantastic job working with the whole crowd, us as the bride & groom, all of our wedding party, and our guests. She traveled to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware to shoot our wedding. She was so easy going, calm, yet helped us keep the day moving and shot all of the photos we were hoping to get (and so many more). She's extremely responsive and very thoughtful, which was incredibly helpful throughout the whole wedding process. I still have a hard time choosing which pictures to display in my house because I have so many amazing ones to select from! We highly recommend Kate Timbers Photography!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Anne · Married on 08/08/2014

Kate was both our wedding photographer and our engagement session photographer and she was AMAZING. First of all the pictures came out perfect- I got so many compliments on the pictures, I love love LOVE the way they look and the way I look in them, and I will treasure them forever. More importantly to me, however, was Kate's friendly demeanor and her willingness to work with us and our many requests. My husband's family had a lot of particular things they wanted and didn't want for the pictures but she was gracious and accommodating at every turn. The formal pictures felt natural and comfortable, and she even got my super-camera-shy husband laughing and enjoying himself! Having Kate at our reception felt like having just another friend along for the party. She captured every special moment and so many wonderful candids without ever feeling intrusive or out of place. I never had a problem getting a hold of her during planning, and the pictures didn't take long at all after the wedding- I was just so impatient I wanted to see them instantly! Kate perfectly captured the essence of our wedding and reception, and I highly recommend her to any bride (or anyone at all) who is looking for a high-quality photographer with a friendly attitude.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Claudia · Married on 07/01/2014

We loved working with Kate for our wedding photos! She was very responsive to all our questions before and after our wedding. Her sense of humor and laugh are disarming and helped us just be ourselves and relax in front of the camera. We loved her style and eye for catching unique and meaningful shots. Our biggest struggle was picking which pictures to hang up because she took so many wonderful pictures on our wedding day! We are very grateful to be able to have such beautiful pictures to remember our wedding! Thanks, Kate!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/21/2014

Kate and her team were absolutely amazing! She does such a wonderful job making everyone feel comfortable and her pictures are amazing! I highly recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 06/11/2015

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer than Kate's Lens. Kate was so accommodating, professional, helpful, and organized. Our whole bridal party had a great experience working with her. She made everyone feel comfortable. Kate had great ideas for different photo locations and perspectives. We've seen just our preview photos for now, but so far, they are amazing! I feel so glad we had Kate working with us to capture the memories of our special day. I would highly recommend Kate's Lens for your wedding or any special occasion.

Sent on 10/27/2013

I would highly recommend Kate's Lens. She photographed our wedding and did an absolutely fantastic job. My husband and I and our families are not super comfortable around the camera, but she has such a great easygoing personality that she made us all feel so comfortable and the photos reflect that. We also did engagement photos with her, which I am so glad that we did. The photos are great and it made us more comfortable with her for the wedding day. Her second shooter Gretchen also was great. We love our wedding photos, especially all of the candids. Her prices were also very reasonable compared to other photographers that I researched. She was also very flexible with travel since our wedding was a couple hours away from where she is located. Overall, a fantastic experience. We are so glad we chose her!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2013

First off, Kate's infectious laugh will get you through your big day no matter how hectic it gets (for me that included the dog getting into the cake pops at home just a few hours before we walked down the aisle- thank God for Kate and all my bridesmaids for calming me down as the husband cleaned that one up)! Kate is a very organized and punctual businesswoman, on top of being an incredible photographer. She had a party following the guys as they prepared/goofed off and for us ladies, and the full ensemble reconnected at the ceremony and reception. We have some large prints framed in the house, including a panoramic of the bridal party, and all the images are sharp, clear and so colorful! Kate also photographed my sister's wedding before mine so I already knew that decision for me would be easy. Her prices are very competitive, and totally worth it. I'm only sad that Kate isn't up here in the Philly area full time, as the Carolinas are very blessed to have her talent available there now!

Sent on 05/07/2015
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/11/2013

We really loved having an upbeat photographer for our wedding. She made the tedious process of going through lots of family photos an efficient and enjoyable process. Also Kate has an uncanny ability to capture the surrounds of great moments. We had a few key items that were of very high importance (the ceremony setting, formals with a classic car, and reception tent at night), which she captured beautifully and really came through for us. I had a bridal shoot about a month before the wedding which helped reduce the amount of photos for the wedding day, so I would highly recommend one. And we also had our engagement session with Kate's Lens, which was a lot of fun outdoors on a stormy day, but having worked with her on several occasions, I would recommend Kate's Lens highly if your priority is capturing natural surroundings or even the small details that you know you'll want in a photo album as she did an amazing job with both. She also has great flexibility in catering to what you want out of your photos, creating choices to fit your budget, and photo ordering options. We also loved our printed photo cards (from the engagement session) so guests knew when and where to find the photo galleries after the wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/13/2013

Kate was great at making us feel at ease and comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Kate's photography is beautiful. She was fast and fun to work with. She knew how to deal with my camera shy groom. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2012

When I first became engaged, I started looking around at wedding venues. I kept seeing these amazing photos of this one specific venue and Kate Timber's was that photographer. I loved her artistic style and knew I wanted to work with her. Kate was extremely easy to work with. We met a couple times to discuss pricing and what types of photos I wanted on my day. The day of she was extremely professional, she wasn't a bother to guests and blended into the wedding. I was extremely happy with how my photos and album turned out. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/11/2015

I had a wonderful experience using Kate's Lens on our wedding day. Kate and her assistant did a wonderful job, and were even able to get us some outdoor pictures before it started raining ;) I am so thankful that I have a gorgeous collection of photos to remember our big day!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2012

I couldn't be happier with the wedding photos that Kate provided! We had a great experience and Kate's personality put us at ease on a busy day. She has a wonderful eye and was able to capture so many special moments. So thankful that we chose Kate Timbers as our photographer! I would definitely recommend Kate for any event!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Devon · Married on 07/21/2012

As a newly engaged girl, I was blown away by the photography on popular wedding blogs - and even more blown away when I requested prices from similarly styled photographers. Having beautiful images of our days was important to me, but we had a budget to stick to! After a ton of searching (and emailing many vendors via this site!), I came across Mary Kate Timbers of Kate's Lens. I almost didn't email her because of how fabulous her pictures were- surely we couldn't afford such fabulous photojournalistic style - but I am SO happy we did! Mary Kate did our engagement session last September, and my husband and I clicked with her immediately! She has a fantastic eye for detail, makes you feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera (I get nervous!) and was all over the idea of having our yellow lab, Riley Jane, join us in the beginning of the shoot.

After our session - under 1 hour and around 200 usable images! - we couldn't wait to have Mary Kate document our wedding. She and her assistant were photography ninjas! They got everything from gorgeous getting ready shots and bridal magazine quality photos of my dress (you can tell she has a background in fashion photography here!) to candids that capture the emotion of a moment and lovely formals we will cherish forever. After sharing some pictures via the Kate's Lens blog, friends and family alike commented that seeing the pictures was like being at the wedding again - EXACTLY what you want your pictures to evoke!

Without a doubt, we will be using Kate's Lens again for newborn photos (when the time comes!) and any other momentous occasions that come our way. Thank you so much to Mary Kate - we felt like you were another member of our family :)

Sent on 10/16/2012

Eric · Married on 06/30/2012

Kate did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. She was always responsive to our inquiries and open to ideas for unique photo ops. The actual day went very well as Kate was usually invisible (in the good way) and captured a plethora of great moments. All of the photos came out wonderfully and she was an utter pleasure to work with. If I had the opportunity again, I'd hire her again in a heartbeat. And you should too.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Janelle · Married on 04/21/2012

Kate did a fabulous job on our wedding and at an affordable price! She made us immediately feel at ease in front of the camera. She captured many moments at the wedding that I didn't even know happened and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2012

Kate was amazing to work with and she made our wedding a truly magical experience that we can relive for years to come. She is easygoing, friendly, professional, responsive and open to input. Kate went to our venue the week before our wedding and found interesting spots and lighting so our wedding day pictures were planned out precisely. Her eye is wonderful and she caught moments perfectly. I can't say enough about Kate and her photography! I Iook at my wedding pictures everyday and feel lucky that she was our photographer. I am thinking of a boudoir session for a first anniversary present...with Kate, of course!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Beth · Married on 12/10/2011

She takes beautiful photos and is such a warm, friendly, flexible person! So glad I chose Kates Lens for our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2011