Kate Fine Art Photography Reviews

Kate Fine Art Photography 6
Kate Fine Art Photography 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2019

Kate is truly a blessing!

Working with Kate was truly a blessing. From our first phone call, to her making the drive to us for our engagement shoot to her and her second shooter Tommy on the day of. There isn’t a single thing that Kate didn't do wonderfully. She made everyone that she encountered at our wedding feel so comfortable and the photos she and Tommy took are above and beyond what we could have imagined. If Kate was willing to do it we would hire her for every major life event we have for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Kate Fine Art Photography 8
    Kate Fine Art Photography 9
    Kate Fine Art Photography 10
    Kate Fine Art Photography 11
    Kate Fine Art Photography 12
    Kate Fine Art Photography 13

Kate Fine Art Photography's reply:

AHHH! Thank you so much!! You are an awesome couple and I would love to be a part of your events in the future!

Kelsey R · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and beyond!

Kate was our wedding photographer, and we HIGHLY recommend her. She really is a fine art photographer--her talent is off-the-charts amazing.

First impressions: She was very responsive when we were trying to book, which was greatly appreciated when we were in the frantic early days of planning. We were already sold based on her portfolio, but she did a free engagement session for us as part of our booking. It was so reassuring to see her in action before the big day - we knew we were in good hands from the start!

On our wedding day, she and Maria (her co-photographer) really saved the day. We didn't have a wedding planner/coordinator, and Kate made sure we were all running on schedule. She was a PRO at herding people and making sure we got all of the photos we wanted--even with a bunch of small kids. And everyone loved her. She was cheerful and kind, but authoritative. Perfect balance.

And the photos. Oh, the photos. Multiple family members shed tears of joy looking at the beautiful photos of our wedding. Kate captured the venue, our family and friends, and all of the action perfectly in every type of lighting. She also somehow made my husband and I look like movie stars. No joke. I was absolutely blown away. Kate made our wedding look as romantic and elegant and special as it felt, and we are so grateful she was our photographer.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

Book Kate now--you won't regret it!!

Kate was amazing to work with. She seamlessly integrated into our wedding day and captured the most beautiful pictures that exceeded all my expectations for wedding photos. She was able to get to know us well enough to capture photos that fit us as a couple. My entire family and wedding party enjoyed her presence. Her photos are beautiful, insightful, and she has our highest recommendation for anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kevin · Married on 03/06/2019

Kate is outstanding!

Kate and her assistants, Maria and Meghan, were a delight to work with, not only on our wedding day, but throughout the entire process. Kate is responsive, organized, and knowledgeable. She offers more flexibility with her photo packages than other photographers we talked with, allowing us to customize the amount of coverage we needed for the day. All our emails were quickly and thoroughly answered, often within minutes of sending them. Kate was thoughtful and considerate of our requests, and made an effort to learn about our family dynamics in advance, to avoid any uncomfortable situations. Her manner is down-to-earth, encouraging, and cheerful, and on our wedding day, she somehow managed to put our group of photo haters at ease. Last but not least, we LOVE our photos. She captured so many wonderful moments, both in our posed photographs and in candid shots from the reception. We received a few preview shots the Monday after our wedding, and today we received a link to an online gallery with all of our edited photos, 10 days after the event. The photos look great, and we’re excited to be able to share them with our friends and family so quickly after the wedding. We truly could not have had a better experience with Kate and her team.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot put into words how grateful I am that my friend recommended Kate to us during our photographer search. From the moment we met I felt like we were old dear friends and I was immediately at ease. And that feeling remained throughout the entire process, from our engagement session to our wedding day. My admittedly camera shy now husband left our engagement session in picturesque Annapolis excited to have his photo taken again, a great feat on its own. And the photographs, OMG the photos. Kate (and her fabulous 2nd shooter Maria) captured every moment and seemed to be everywhere at once. The pictures are exquisite and perfectly captured each emotion throughout the day. She was professional, organized, worked well with our vendors, families and young nephews, and shared the finish product with us in record time. She truly told the story of our love and of our day through every detail and glimpse captured and we'll treasure these photos forever. If you're searching for the perfect photographer, look no more. Kate is it. 100%!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Colleen · Married on 12/02/2017

Hiring Kate as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Her passion for art and photography is apparent as she captures moments, as well as being able to visualize ideas and creativity. Most importantly is Kate’s ability to blend in with your family and friends, almost feeling like you’ve known her for years. Her bubbly personality and the ability to make photo shoots happen (I wanted a shot in the middle of Thames St. on a Saturday night during the boat lighting) . Without question, she logistically figures it out and was stopping traffic to get the perfect shot. If you want pictures of a lifetime, as well as a passionate and professional photographer, Kate is your woman!
    Colleen and Ted Mutert
    12/2/2017

Sent on 12/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Kate photographed our October backyard wedding on the Magothy River, and she was perfect. We agonized over choosing a photographer as our photographer would provide the one tangible reminder of our wedding day. We wanted sharp, clear pictures, which can be tricky on the water, and we looked through dozens of photographers' portfolios on WeddingWire, the Knot, Facebook, and through friends' recommendations. We found Kate on WeddingWire and loved the stories she told of couples' weddings through her photographs--from the creative shots of wedding details to wedding party portraits to memorable candids of everyone at the wedding. We felt confident in Kate's ability to tell the story of our wedding, and she did just that. From our initial interview on FaceTime to our engagement pictures on the Severn River to our wedding day photos, Kate was lovely. Kate came to my parents' house the week before the wedding to get acquainted with the wedding site and talk through our timeline. She is very organized, and she and her photography partner, Maria, are a great team. Having a second photographer was great as that enabled us to have preparation photos of both bride and groom and pictures of our ceremony from two angles. Additionally, we have an eight year old, and she was patient and fun with him (his response to looking through our online wedding album was "Will I ever get to see Kate again?"), and she was patient and diligent getting all of the shots we (and our families) requested. Our riverfront photographs are gorgeous, and we are so grateful to have found Kate as we will enjoy these images of our day always. Thank you, Kate!! To anyone agonizing over choosing the right photographer, go with Kate! She'll make you feel at ease in front of the camera and give you beautiful photographs.

Sent on 10/27/2017

April · Married on 08/11/2017

Kate and Maria were absolutely amazing! I am SO happy I picked these lovely ladies to capture pictures from my special day. They are both so sweet and very hardworking. They made taking pictures fun and easy (especially when you are pressed for time). I HIGHLY recommend choosing Kate Fine Art Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Claire · Married on 06/24/2017

Kate and her team were everything we could possibly dream of. From the engagement shoot to the words of comfort on our wedding day to taking the most breathtaking photos, I would recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ali · Married on 06/17/2017

Kate and her team were incredible! The pictures came out fabulous. During the reception I could barely tell she was there taking pictures but she was! She is great with little ones as well. To this day, my wedding party and guest still rave about how great Kate was. Thanks Kate for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Virginia · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Kate Fine Art Photography. Kate took amazing engagement photos and wedding photos. So many frame-worthy, beautiful pictures. She is very nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/01/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer! I planned my wedding out of town and did not have a chance to meet Kate until I arrived. However, I felt like I had known her forever the second we met. She helped me so much during the planning process to make sure it would all go well. She arrived early the morning of the wedding and instantly jumped right in with my group! Her loving and fun personality immediately put me at ease, and it was so easy to be photographed by her. She kept all of us on schedule the day of the wedding and knew exactly what pictures needed to be done and she assured us an on time arrival at both the chapel and the reception! All night she was capturing every little detail and group pictures, but yet I never really knew she was even there! Besides being an amazing friend and photographer during the day, her pictures turned out amazing!! She captured beautiful moments and definitely knew what she was doing. I am so grateful to know that I will have her photos forever hanging in our home! I strongly recommend using Kate, and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Ryan · Married on 03/11/2017

Kate Fine Art was AMAZING! Her and Maria took a phenomenal weddings pictures- and they were both SO KIND AND DETAIL ORIENTED as we planned our wedding. She took the stress out of planning, and I could not say enough wonderful things about Kate and Maria! I highly recommend them! My family raves about their professionalism throughout the day, and we are all in love with the pictures.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Kate Fine Art Photography 14

chelsie · Married on 09/16/2016

I LOVE KATE. Hands down, I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

We had a very small wedding (15 people) on a sailboat. I knew that for any photographer, it would be difficult to fully mesh in given the intimate nature of the wedding. Kate blew me away though. Kate got to the venue early and immediately started snapping photos. From the start, she was warm to every single family member. On the boat, she fit right in as if she was part of the family.

She has impeccable timing and class when it came to getting everyone to pose for photos. She also has the most patience I have ever seen dealing with family members using their own devices to take photos. She seized every opportunity to take photos -- we got some amazing shots with the sunset, sailboats in the background, and the full harvest moon during our wedding!

We loved Kate so much. My husband and I woke up at 3am following the wedding because we couldn't sleep. All we could talk about was how grateful we were to have Kate there to capture our wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2016

christina · Married on 09/10/2016

Kate is a joy to work with. She captures moments that will mean the world to you without even realizing she is doing it. The quality of the photos were everything we could have hoped for. Kate was patient with not only us as a nervous couple but was fabulous with the extended family, and was able to please everyone without losing sight of what the bride and groom wanted.KAte will sit with you after your event to review and edit pictures to ensure that you are getting what you want.

We would recommend Kate to anyone and everyone

Sent on 11/18/2016

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

Kate and Maria were an absolute dream. From the moment I contacted Kate, she was responsive and helpful. She checked in in the months leading up to our wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with on the day. She is warm and professional. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Katie · Married on 04/09/2016

Kate was so amazing and such a joy to work with. She made everything completely stress free on a very stressful day! From the minute she arrived it was almost as if I had known her for years. HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 08/19/2016

erica · Married on 10/30/2015

Kate was awesome
    Very professional and went above and beyond her job.
    She made our wedding day everything we had envisioned.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2015

Kate was wonderful to work with. She made everyone in the wedding party feel at ease, which led to fabulous pictures! Our photos were edited and ready to view very quickly, and she did a wonderful job on the album as well. I cannot recommend Kate enough. All of the pictures from our engagement session and wedding session came out fantastic. The only hard part is deciding which ones to print and hang up!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Kim · Married on 10/03/2015

Loved Kate! She was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I told her exactly the type of photos we wanted and she made it happen. She is extremely professional and such a cool lady too! Our pictures are amazing because of her and we could not be happier!

Sent on 12/31/2015

melissa · Married on 09/12/2015

KATE! I can't even. First and foremost, her photographs are absolutely beautiful. Photography was probably my number one most important vendor when planning our wedding and I searched for MONTHS and met with several photographers before I came across Kate's work. She's an artist first, and that shines through brilliantly. Not only do we have photographs that bring us right back to every joyful moment of our wedding day, we had such a great experience working with Kate as a person! She's professional, goofy, down to earth, sweet, kind and all around great to be around. My flower girls adored her and my wedding guests complimented her several times to me throughout the evening. We feel so lucky to have found her. Thanks for everything. You are truly gifted and an incredible person to be around!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Johanna · Married on 09/12/2015

Kate at Kate Fine Art is a true professional and an amazing talent. She captured all of the moments that created the very heartbeat of our wedding day that my husband and I will cherish forever. Kate produced quality imagery and the end results were timeless and romantic. She captured meaningful portraits and seized spontaneous moments in an artful and heartfelt way. Her attention to detail is top notch! She is passionate about sharing her talents with her clients and helped to make our day fantastic. Kate is definitely a blast to work with and answered every question that I had in a very timely manner and had the best suggestions to help me achieve my ultimate vision for the day. I'm not sure what I would have done without her calming presence and positive energy on the big day. I would not trust anyone else with my wedding photography. Even our guests continue to comment on how stunning our photography is! I can't recommend Kate enough!!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

A review, in letter form:

Dear Kate,

My husband and I had trepidation about hiring a photographer for our wedding. In spite of how beautiful carefully planned (and time-consuming) "pinteresting" pictures can turn out, we knew that we did not want to have that experience on our wedding day. We wanted moments captured, but we were hoping for minimal intrusion. I felt from our first conversation that you truly understood this.

When you arrived to meet up with us, you were bright, personable, professional and fun. You immediately put me at ease, offering just enough direction to make me look much better on film then I usually do without making anything awkward. We asked for a few pictures by the water with our wedding party right before the ceremony, and in about half an hour, you had taken a ton of gorgeous pictures in lots of really cool spots down by the water. You fearlessly lead the charge through a crowded Saturday afternoon by the Baltimore Inner Harbor, and we arrived at our wedding venue early and with much more than we had asked for.

You handled family pictures right after the ceremony with tremendous speed and kindness, even though it had to be just like herding cats. Then, you ran around the reception and I swear, I almost never spotted you, but I think you got pictures of every last person that showed up. If something fun, sweet, or silly was happening, you caught it. When I did catch a glimpse of you, you were SO nice to talk to and so easy to deal with.

We received our pictures with impossible speed, well ahead of when you said that they would be done. This has been invaluable in pleasing our families and friends who could not make it, and looking through the pictures was a joy. Planning a wedding was in many ways, a nightmare. Sure, the party itself was pretty great, but most aspects of getting the event together were stressful. Working with you was one of the only things that was not.

THANK YOU, KATE.

Kelly

Sent on 09/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2015

Kate is just fabulous! From the moment she meets you she will make you feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. She is very efficient and gets all the "money" shots. She makes the process of taking photos on your wedding day painless, fun, and low stress. She is super professional and is always exactly where you want her to be on the big day! We were amazed at how gorgeous all of our photos turned out and how quickly she got them back to us! We have already recommended Kate to all of our friends and it was wonderful to attend a wedding last weekend where they chose Kate as the photographer! If you chose Kate you will have amazing photos that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jeff · Married on 06/27/2015

We were lucky enough to have Kate photograph our wedding in Annapolis; she provided us with an absolutely spectacular experience on the day and the pictures she promptly sent within days after the event were nothing short of stunning. I cannot say enough about how easy she made the whole process... from the engagement pictures, where she suggested the most beautiful spots in Annapolis to us out-of-towners, to being helpful on the day with anything we needed (photography or otherwise), Kate is a joy to work with, a great person, and truly cares about her clients and caliber of service.

I highly recommend Kate if you can book her for your event and would use Kate Fine Art 100 times over if I did it all again.

Sent on 07/27/2015