21 Reviews for Kate Edwards Weddings

todo alt text
Digital Files (4)
High-Res Images (3)
21 Kate Edwards Weddings Reviews

Kate was amazing to work with! She executed our vision perfectly and did a phenomenal job of coordinating us and our wedding party to make sure we got amazing photos. We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and it was a magical experience.

Profile Picture Ben, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kate shot our engagement photos this past spring and our wedding this past Oct 2017. From the moment we met her, we knew Kate was our girl! She is sweet, professional, perceptive and most importantly - she truly wants you to have the most magical day. Working with her is organic and effortless. She has a brilliant eye and makes you feel relaxed in situations that can otherwise be stressful and/or awkward. When I was feeling uncomfortable or unsure - she would put me right as ease!
Our engagement and our wedding photos were so perfect!! They were not cheesy and definitely reflected us as a couple! Working with her felt like having a trusted friend around ... not just a photographer.
We HIGHLY recommend Kate. You won't be disappointed!!!
We love you, Kate!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picking my dress and a photographer were the most stressful parts of stage 1 wedding planning, but all my stress melted away after I found Kate (through my girlfriend who also worked with Kate for her wedding!). Kate's portfolio is stunning and her aesthetic is top notch. Kate is responsive and we had such an amazing time with her for our engagement shoot because she's so genuine; on the day of the wedding she blended in like a friend who is really helpful and is taking your pictures. The wedding photos we received after our wedding were so lovely, we couldn't have been happier to have had Kate take our photos on our special day. Our experience with her was A+.

Seriously, save yourself the trouble of emailing 30+ photographers and go with Kate, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate's photos of our wedding are absolutely beautiful. They capture tone of the night perfectly. Kate was communicative with us throughout the planning and was attentive and thoughtful on our wedding day--she seemed to be present for every moment that was important to us to capture. We can't say enough about how much we love the wedding photos we received (and PS we received them in a timely manner)!

Profile Picture Akilah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate and her assistant were amazing! They had great ideas and I had no worries the entire day because I knew they were capturing all the important moments. They were flexible with location and always had a plan B in case the original plan didn't work out. Kate was very sweet and caring, also, and helped make our wedding day that much more special.

Profile Picture Ellen, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kate was everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer. She was very down to earth, flexible, easy going, and professional. Kate was very quick to answer any questions I had and even quicker to return our engagement shoot and wedding photos! We had all our wedding pictures in exactly one month and our engagement photos by the end of the week! She made both days stress free and a lot of fun. I would recommend Kate to any bride. I have had so many compliments on my wedding photos, and everyone comments on how natural and beautiful they are (exactly what we hoped for)!

Profile Picture Leanne, 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kate is amazing. She is direct, efficient, has fun with the guests, and made us look like movie stars!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was incredible on our wedding day! My husband and I were very impressed by her professionalism, enthusiasm, and wonderful instructions that help us relax! The photos turned out lifelike with a sense of vintage style, which is exactly what we want. Kate was also super nice, attentive and responsible! We enjoyed working with her a lot!

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I was very lucky to work with Kate for my wedding this fall. I chose her because my husband and I fell in love with her photos when we saw them on her wedding site. They are romantic and elegant and make any setting look gorgeous. I got a response very quickly after emailing her, and we arranged to meet in person. We clicked immediately; she asked us questions about what we wanted and was a great listener. We were also able to work out a photo package that was in our price range. On the day of the wedding she was nearly an hour early so that she could get to know the venue. She was very professional, but also compassionate and helpful and definitely had the calm, re-assuring vibe that you want in a person that will literally be standing next to you for your entire wedding day. I got my photos today, about a month after the wedding, and they are so beautiful, and so vibrant and lively. I've seem many photos of my wedding at this point from friends and family members, but seeing hers really brings me back to some of my favorite moments in a way that none of the other photos were able to. There's a beautiful one of the look on my husband's face as I was walking down the aisle, and it really does capture the smile that I remember from that day. Kate is accessible, down to earth, and has the sensitivity to really capture the emotions and beauty of your wedding.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/25/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Kate was absolutely amazing at our wedding!!! She was so accommodating, professional, and friendly- her assistant as well! We got the package that included an engagement photoshoot, which was great! Kate was punctual, and was able to execute exactly what we wanted, while incorporating her expertise. We've officially coined her our family photographer! Haha totally recommend **

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kate and her assistant Veronica are fantastic! They were both professional, laid back and warm which helped me and my husband feel comfortable on the day of our wedding. They were incredibly efficient which was great for the big family shots so we could spend more time mingling with our guests. They did more than just take pictures at our wedding, but seemed to genuinely enjoy being there and were very friendly to everyone. The photos turned out beautiful- magazine quality. It was really important to us that the pictures didn't look too posed, and Kate really captured the genuine moments that I was pleasantly surprised to rediscover when looking through the gallery. Kate Edwards is a great photographer and definitely worth the money!

Profile Picture Yelay, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Kate's photos were really lovely! She and her assistant were super nice, professional and didn't miss anyone at the reception/ceremony. We got a large selection of photos that include every detail of our wedding from the dress, accessories and getting ready moment to the ceremony and the best moments of the reception. We are thrilled to have chosen her as a photographer, her photos are not only capturing the moment, but are truly stunning. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Isabel, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Kate Edwards immortalized the joy, love, and fun of my wedding day with the most beautiful light. Her pictures still take my heart right back to the day itself. She and her work are of the highest order, I feel honored to have had my wedding become a subject for her art.

Profile Picture Holli, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was fantastic and the perfect choice to photograph our wedding! What attracted us to her initially was her style. We loved how she had some great candid shots in her portfolio and after seeing our finished wedding photos she really does have an eye for capturing those natural moments that are very special. My husband is also not a huge fan of having his picture taken and she made us both feel really comfortable the whole day. Thank you so much Kate!

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Kate for your wedding photographer! She's such a sweetheart and brought so much creativity to our photos. She made sure all the photos our family requested were taken care of, too. She went above and beyond our expectations. Take a look for yourself: https://erinandjak.exposure.co/wedding

Profile Picture E, 10/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate took incredible photographs of our wedding. She not only perfectly got the style ideas we wanted, but she also took shots that we would never have imagined, and working with her was super-fun, too!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate is an amazing wedding photographer and I would highly recommend her service to others. Kate was professional, easy to work and extremely creative. Kate was able to thoroughly execute standard wedding shots and also capture unique candid moments throughout the day. When looking back at my photos, it is very apparent that Kate has mastered the art of wedding photography. Kate's work is truly beautiful and exceeded my greatest expectations.

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Kate to anyone who wants beautiful photos. Our wedding day was hectic and not all that well planned out and Kate was able to catch moments that I didn't even know happened. She caught my mom and I holding hands, she caught a perfect photo of my veil flowing in the wind, she caught a moment between my divorced parents that made me realize how lucky I am to have them get along so well... I could go on forever but really she was able to capture the emotion of the day and freeze it in time forever. She was extremely professional and affordable and got us our photos back within a month, which is amazing! I just wish that I would have planned my day better so I wasn't so rushed all the time but even though I was rushing around, Kate was able to get all the photos I requested. I didn't even know she took a photo of the dress hanging by itself, that sneaky girl.

Profile Picture Paige, 6/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a true pleasure working with Kate for all our wedding photography. First, she led us on an engagement shoot throughout downtown Manhattan, picking some great backgrounds for our pictures. And the photos came out beautiful! We used 1 for the Save the Date and many more on our wedding website. Further, she was willing to travel out to the middle of PA for our actual wedding. Kate and her associate were very flexible on timing our portraits before the ceremony, and traveling to the various locations around town to take photos while we were preparing. During the event, one my guests described: "Your photographers were like ninjas," basically showing how they did an amazing job of capturing everything without making their presence known. Overall, I highly recommend working with Kate as our experience with her was a 10 out of 10.

Profile Picture John, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was incredible and I couldn't ask for more beautiful memories of my wedding.

Profile Picture User7513680, 1+ year ago, 1 Review