Kate & Co Photography Reviews

Kate & Co Photography 7
  • Deanna

Deanna Petty · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Loved our photos!

We worked with Kate for our engagement photos. I contacted her on short notice and she was able to fit us into her schedule that weekend! It was cold when we took our pictures but you would not be able to tell it from our photos. We felt comfortable with Kate and were able to trust her ideas that turned into great shots!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Kate & Co Photography 8
    Kate & Co Photography 9
  • Ashley

Ashley Peoples · Married on 05/04/2019

Great photographer

Kate was absolutely wonderful to work with! She kept things moving along every well for all of our pictures and was able to command everyone's attention when needed. Our pictures turned out so amazing and we were very impressed with them. I highly recommend Kate!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kate & Co Photography's reply:

oh my goodness, thank you! You and Austin were amazing to work with and I am so thankful to be a part of your wedding!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2019

We absolutely love love her! 10/10

Kate is simply amazing! She is great with communication and will make sure you get every picture you want! She got to know us and our style and did so well capturing our engagement and wedding pictures! She went above and beyond when one of my bridesmaid dresses needed a pin, and my wedding dress broke! She pulled me to the corner and sewed it back together for me! She is simply amazing and I would recommend her! We got so many great compliments over our pictures!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Kate & Co Photography 10
    Kate & Co Photography 11

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2018

From our first meeting I knew that Kate would make our wedding day special. Her professionalism and demeanor put me instantly at ease knowing that everything would be taken care of that day with the utmost attention. All of the photo-shoots were so much fun simply because Kate is a blast to be around and makes you feel so comfortable while capturing those really special moments. Our pictures were absolutely breathtaking!! I can't thank Kate enough for everything! Can't wait for the Album!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Cecelia · Married on 08/25/2018

If you’re looking for the PERFECT photographer, don’t look any further!! Kate went above and beyond for our engagement session, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day! Our family and friends rave about about beautiful and creative our pictures are. Of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding, Kate & Co. is by far my favorite. Not only did she get perfect pictures, but she helped my wedding day run smoothly from timing, making sure we had food and drinks, and even helping bustle my dress when my mom was having trouble! Kate feels more like a friend than a vendor - and even was able to make my dogs sit still long enough for a picture LOL! I highly recommend Kate & Co. for any occasion!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Kate & Co Photography 12
    Kate & Co Photography 13
    Kate & Co Photography 14
    Kate & Co Photography 15

Kacie · Married on 03/24/2018

Kate is absolutely amazing. We booked her baller package for engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding coverage, plus beautiful albums. She was super responsive via email and text, helped us out with things that were outside her photography duties, and was super supportive and friendly throughout the planning process. Her unlimited hours on day-of are absolutely invaluable. When taking photos on day-of, she was in-charge and able to get things done quickly, while keeping everyone happy and upbeat about it. We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet (because it's been four days lol) but our engagement shots were amazing and I cannot wait to see them. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for photography services, and look forward to using her in the future for maternity shoots and whatever else we need!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2018

Kate was so great! She was professional and fun to be around. She accommodated all our photo requests.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

Hands down, hiring Kate was the best decision we made for our wedding. She shot our engagement photos, my bridals and our wedding day. First off, she drove all the way from Dallas to Houston for all three sessions, no questions asked! She made our engagements fun and really connected with the bridal party and vendor team at the wedding. Even the guests complimented her! She helped keep things running smoothly at the ceremony and reception. She definitely knows her stuff and communicates well! Every session I had with Kate ended up being a windy day but somehow she worked her magic and made all my photos look flawless! I cannot recommend Kate enough. She is the BEST!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Becca · Married on 01/13/2018

Kate is the absolute best. I could type so much, but I'll stick to the highlights:

1. Kate is so genuine. You aren't going to find a more genuine photographer out there. Wedding days are about getting married and Kate GETS IT. The wedding industry aint got nothin on real people venders like Kate.

2. I am terrible at being photographed. Kate basically said "challenge accepted" - our engagement session was hilarious with my husband who can keep his model face on all day, and my awkward constant laughing. But seriously - I can't believe how good she made me look! That's a real life miracle.

3. We had a Catholic wedding. Translation: we needed a photographer for 12+ hours. I was terrified to see her reaction/price tag for this, but when I told her, she said that wedding days don't have time limits. She said she actually felt so strongly about this that our pricing wouldn't be based on hours. This is the comment that sold me. I knew I was working with someone who truly understood what the day was about, and I had no choice but to have her be a part of it!

4. I felt like Kate was almost as excited on our wedding day as our wedding party, family, etc. There are a lot of rules for photographers at a Catholic wedding - she handled them with grace and ease, maintaining the respect for the Mass while also capturing the most heart wrenching moments of our Sacrament. Her pictures from our Mass bring me to tears.

5. In fact, who am I kidding - all of her pictures bring me to tears. The reception moments were so expertly captured - the speeches, the prayer, the details, the dancing candids…

6. After the wedding, Kate did a blog post on our day, on which she wrote about special moments that I was so impressed she noticed - things I may have otherwise forgotten! I felt like a celebrity, and I was able to share a little preview/recap with our family and friends. So special.

Everything about this woman and her talents is so special. Pick her.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Kylie · Married on 12/01/2017

I absolutely loved working with Kate! She worked so well with everyone in our wedding. She put up with our crazy groomsmen, was loved by all of my bridesmaids, and found a way to take beautiful pictures of our 3 year old flower girl and ring bearer as they wiggled around. My wedding coordinator even mentioned how wonderful she thought Kate was! Kate went out of her way to accommodate to everything we needed. Her engagement pictures, bridals, and wedding pictures from our wedding were all so beautiful and elegant. She has an amazing way of capturing people and I felt like our pictures really had a sense of us in each of them. I’ll definitely be using her in the future as much as I possibly can! I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Philip and Chesney · Married on 03/09/2017

Kate is so talented and fun to work with!!! She was so professional and very very easy to work with and gave excellent direction. She was never in the way or anything like that. I highly recommend Kate!! She's a doll!!!

Sent on 03/24/2017
  • nathuhbelle

Nathalie · Married on 04/09/2016

We had a great experience working with Kate (and Nathan) for our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. Kate's communication = FANTASTIC! She was always prompt to respond to any questions or requests which is something that I really appreciated during the wedding process.

I definitely recommend picking a package that includes two photographers if possible; it was great getting wedding photos from several angles. Our photos were all beautiful, and we really appreciated all of her hard work.

Sent on 05/19/2016

angie · Married on 11/07/2015

Kate is an amazingly fun and talented photographer! My husband and I enjoyed every minute we had with her. She took out engagements which came with our package and the photos blew us away! When it was planning time Kate was always had open communication with me and we created a friendship! She really is amazing to work with, you feel as if your best friend is taking your wedding photos! We could not have been any happier with our photographer choice! She also got out photos back to us in a week and a half! Wow!!!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING is all I can say about Kate & Co photography!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Benjamin · Married on 11/06/2015

Kate and her assistant worked incredibly hard (and well) to capture the best moments and greatest images of our wedding. We're still pending the final product, but she was a delight to work with and coordinated very well with our wedding planner.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kate was wonderful from the first meeting all the way up to us getting the final photos from the wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for Engagement/Wedding photography.

Sent on 02/14/2017