Kate Brent Photography Reviews

18 | Southaven, MS

18 Reviews for Kate Brent Photography

Bekka · Married on 09/23/2017

Kate is awesome! We had the best time at our engagement photo shoot. She worked around my fiancé' military schedule too!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/29/2017

Kate was a fantastic photographer. She was always organized, prepared for any shot and any situation. We had rain that day, but she saw the best of the opportunity and already had new ideas for other shots she could get inside. She was easy to be around and we were always very comfortable around her. She was great! Loved it!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

Kate was AWESOME! Even though she had to deal with extreme circumstances on our wedding day she never seemed frustrated and the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ben · Married on 05/20/2017

Kate was professional and kind. Lena and I were so excited to see the final product and her punctuality was reassuring and her calm demeanor made the day relaxing.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/13/2016

Could not have picked a better photographer. She captures the perfect moments and is such a pleasure to work with. Love her so much!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Maura · Married on 10/23/2016

Absolutely love Kate! She made what would be a stressful day easy and fun! She took the pictures that I wanted and pictures that I didn't know I wanted!! And all this while she was 8 months pregnant!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Abby · Married on 09/24/2016

Kate was awesome! For someone who didn't have a lot of vision for how I wanted my wedding photos to look like, I was able to tell Kate what I liked, and she took my ideas and ran. I was able to see my photos very very quickly! She even worked my wedding on her birthday!

Sent on 09/03/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/06/2016

You NEED Kate on your team. She'll capture your wedding day in splendid detail and with artful craftsmanship. She and her husband and assistants are a delight to work with, are flexible, and are excellent communicators. And most importantly, her pictures are AMAZING. She exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Rosalynn · Married on 07/09/2016

Kate is AMAZING!! I fully recommend her to capture any important photos. She photographed my wedding day and I could not give anyone a higher praise than she!! She caught all the big moments and took time to listen to my ideas. She went out of her way to make sure I got all of the photos I could ever want.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Kate is an absolute treasure! She took my bridals and wedding photos and I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Kate managed to capture our perfect day with a great attitude and incredible ease. She is incredibly concerned with customer satisfaction. She got all the shots we wanted, but she was never pushy and always made sure we were comfortable. Kate has a quick and efficient turnaround, and we could not be more thrilled with our photos. I highly recommend her for any and all photography needs! Thank you Kate for photographing our special day and giving us memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Derrick · Married on 09/26/2015

What more can I say? 5 STARS ALL THE WAY! This girl is on her way to great things, highly recommended. We'll be using her for all of our future milestones. Great at what she does and very affordable!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Dan'Yelle · Married on 09/19/2015

This young lady defines the words professionalism, creativity and patience! She is worth every dollar and more!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Holly · Married on 07/25/2015

Kate was wonderful! The pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Kate is the most kind photographer and she makes sure to get every picture that YOU want taken!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kate Brent was wonderful! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Parker · Married on 06/13/2015

She was amazing! We love our photos and are so pleased with the results!!! Can't get better than her for your events!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/07/2015

Kate came highly recommended and we were so fortunate to get her on such short notice! She came to the salon and spent hours photographing the wedding party and friends that had dropped by and she went to the reception venue to photograph the flowers. She was great at the church and very patient with the families, there were a lot of us! At the reception she floated through and was basically capturing all those spontaneous moments that we love getting to see! We will definitely use Kate in the future and high recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kate did an amazing job capturing my wedding day. She was attentive to the pictures I wanted to get and every photo turned out beautifully. Anytime I have wanted pictures since then, she is the first person I call. Additionally, she is a genuinely sweet and considerate person and a calming presence on what could be a hectic day. I highly recommend her for any pictures you may want.

Sent on 09/16/2015