Kate Anfinson Photography Reviews

7 | Santa Rosa, CA

7 Reviews for Kate Anfinson Photography

Rebecca · Married on 07/08/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photos

Kate did my engagement photos and my wedding photos. She was absolutely perfect and everyone still raves about our photos! What makes Kate different than the rest, is her use of film. It really does make a difference; a true professional. She is not only an incredible photographer, but also a fantastic person and so easy-going! I’m uncomfortable in front of a camera, and she made me feel so natural. Finally the editing that Kate does, beautifies the moment while keeping it natural and real. I would recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jenna A · Married on 05/26/2018

Gorgeous photos!

Kate is absolutely amazing! She shot both our engagement photos and then our wedding in May 2018. From our first meeting, she made both my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable. Our wedding photos are so GORGEOUS... we already have them framed around our entire house! Kate seamlessly captures the beauty of natural moments. She has a special eye for which backgrounds will photograph well. We have received endless complements on our photos. I will refer her to any friends getting married in the Bay Area in the future!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Jaqi

Jaqi · Married on 03/24/2018

Kate is amazing!

Kate truly is THE BEST EVER! My husband and I have worked with Kate for both our wedding and engagement photos. She was so amazing to work with I would recommend her to everyone! The photos are absolutely amazing, she made us feel so comfortable, and was just so lovely and professional. She truly listens to what you are looking to achieve in your photos, and also comes prepared with great ideas and variations of poses. With photos that will last a lifetime, you want someone you can trust, and who will exceed your expectations; that is Kate.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Ally · Married on 08/18/2017

Kate has been truly amazing throughout our wedding planning experience. We just had our engagement session with her last weekend in San Francisco and it was so much fun. She was very flexible with my fiance and I having a specific location in mind and also provided an idea for a second location that we both loved. We felt very comfortable with her and we can't wait to see the photos soon! Kate has also been wonderful at providing suggestions for other vendors. She gave me names for florists and beauty teams - both of which we ended up booking. We are looking forward to working with her again soon for the big day!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Heather · Married on 09/12/2015

Kate was such a pleasure to work with during the planning process and on my wedding day! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which neither my husband or I are really comfortable with. She was was definitely there to capture all our special moments. Getting the photos was like reliving the wedding with rose-colored glasses - - the photos were so gorgeous! They told the story of our wedding day in the most beautiful of ways! The photos are something my husband and I will cherish for decades to come. I whole-heartedly recommend Kate as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/29/2016
  • User4962013 · 2+ years ago

Kate is everything you dream of for a wedding photographer!

She is quick to make edits, makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and is extremely professional.

My wedding party was so impressed with her, and we really enjoyed that she came prepared with poses and told us what looked good and what didn't.

Book her for your wedding! You won't be disappointed. The quality of her photos are unmatched.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Kate Anfinson Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Meredith! I'm so glad I got to know you and J.D., you two are just the best and it was such a privilege working with you! XO

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

Kate Anfinson was a great photographer for my wedding and bridal sessions. She's professional but very relaxed and peaceful. She got all the wedding shots I could have wanted & is very flexible and accommodating. Great and beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Kate Anfinson Photography's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! I loved working with you and Eric, your wedding was so beautiful and I had the best time! XO