Kasia R Photography Reviews

Kasia R Photography 5
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent!

Kasia was so lovely to work with I am so lucky to have found her! She’s super talented and professional. The care and attention to detail she puts into each photo is just something I had never experienced. I usually hate photos of myself but every photo she took came out beautiful! She delivered our photos just a few weeks after our wedding which is unheard of. Usually it takes photographers months to deliver. I literally just finished picking out photos for our album and it was so hard for me to narrow down the ones I like best because they all came out so so beautiful. I’m not really a review person I haven’t even wrote reviews for my other vendors but Kasia deserves the attention! Her prices are so reasonable and so worth every penny you don’t be disappointed!

Kasia R Photography 6
    Kasia R Photography 7
    Kasia R Photography 8
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Kasia R Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, we had so much fun photographing you guys and being a part of your day, and just meeting you both. Such a pleasure!!!! Love you both.

Gloria · Married on 05/26/2018

Kasha was terrific. So professional and understanding of our needs. Would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 08/18/2018
  • I

Ita · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot express how amazing Kasia R Photography is. They capture every perfect moment from our wedding at a great quality and price. Definitely check out their portfolio, their pictures are absolutely beautiful. Worth every penny. Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • I

IRENA · Married on 09/09/2017

Very talented and professional, a pleasure to work with.

From the first moment we've met Kasia we knew we made a right decision choosing her as the photographer for our upcoming wedding. Even though me and my now husband are not the type of folks who love to be in the center of attention, especially in front of cameras - Kasia made us feel very comfortable during both - the engagement session and the wedding. She is very talented, professional and great to work with. She took the time on her own ahead of the wedding day to get familiar with the church grounds and the reception venue. During the wedding Kasia not only captured all the important moments but also the little moments we didn't get to see. I honestly don't even remember seeing her very much during our reception (as she perfectly blended in), yet she got so many beautiful pictures not only of us but also our family and guests just enjoying the day.
    The photographs came out outstanding and we received so many compliments from our family and friends!
    We highly recommend Kasia as the photographer for your wedding or any family event!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ewelina · Married on 07/15/2017

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. Kasia has an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. Her unique use of natural light and gorgeous tones made our photos look absolutely stunning. All our memories from our special day have been captured perfectly from start to finish.
    Kasia really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities. Her
    friendliness and easy going personality allowed us to completely relax in her company, and be our true selves in front of the lens. Kasia was also very professional and efficient from the initial inquiry through to the big day, and right up to the post wedding correspondence. We will forever recommend Kasia R. Photography to friends and family. Book her now- you won’t regret it! We surely will give her a call next time we need a photographer for our next big event!

Kasia R Photography 9
    Kasia R Photography 10
    Kasia R Photography 11
    Sent on 04/07/2018

Rosangela · Married on 05/20/2017

Super Positive experience, the quality and dedication Kasia puts in her work is shown in my photos. Couldn’t have been happier with choosing Kasia photography for my engagement and wedding event!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Katy · Married on 12/10/2016

Kasia made myself and my husband feel extremely comfortable on our wedding day. Her friendly, warm manner as well as her professionalism and knack for taking candid, yet beautiful photos meant that we have a collection of the most beautiful memories from our special day. I look forward to working with her on other projects in the future.

Kasia R Photography 12