Kasey Lynn Photography Reviews

Kasey Lynn Photography 2
  • Misty

Misty Salazar · Married on 07/04/2019

Perfection!

Live love Kasey Lynn! Very easy to work with and amazing pictures!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Kasey Lynn Photography 3
    Kasey Lynn Photography 4

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Kasey is the best!! Her photographs are beautiful! She did our engagements and our wedding. My husband and I are not photogenic people and we told her that while we were doing our engagements and she reassured us that they would be beautiful and she was absolutely right! She makes you feel so comfortable. She tells you exactly what to do and how to position your bodies to get the perfect angle. I can not get over how great our pictures are and we get so many compliments on them!! She is also so kind and genuinely cares about the people that she is photographing!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Meagan · Married on 02/17/2018

Kasey shot my best friend's wedding and I knew immediately that I had to have her do ours. The level of service and the product Kasey provides is incredible. She is responsive, talented, and just a generally wonderful person. My husband and I loved everything she shot for us, from our engagements, to my bridals, to our wedding day. All of these photos will be cherished by us for the rest of our lives and we couldn't be happier with the product we received! Book Kasey now!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amy · Married on 04/30/2016

Kasey photographed our engagement, bridal portraits and wedding, so we know her and her photography style very well. Her style is very fresh, natural and sunny. She has a particularly unique way to capture the outdoors light just right so that it illuminates you , and the photographs look aery and bright. Everything she did for us was fantastic. She remained very professional, communicated in a simple and very friendly manner - all her instructions were simple to follow and poses appeared natural. Turnover time for photographs was also very fast - took her about 2 weeks to finish editing all our wedding photos. Needless to say, everyone from our guests to families was extremely pleased with them.

We feel very lucky to have her as our photographer to capture the beginning of our life together. Thank you Kasey!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Kim · Married on 10/24/2015

Out of all the wedding vendors we used I am the most impressed with our photographer - Kasey Lynn Photography. So many of our wedding guests commented with the same phrase after they saw our pictures - "she really captured the feeling of the wedding and reception". And it's true!

The happiness and love and fun times really shine through her photos. Even our staged pre- and post-ceremony pictures have this type of emotion in them.

She also took some interesting black and white photos of us in the rain which turned out amazing. They look like a piece of art! I highly encourage you to review her portfolio and know that she will deliver the same quality for YOUR wedding and reception. These will be photos you'll be anxious to blow up and frame!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Vanessa · Married on 03/14/2015

Kasey took our engagement photos and she was such a pleasure to work with. Her knowledge of natural lighting allowed us to glow even within the gloom of Houston "winter". Her superb work and her wonderful personality gave us such a wonderful and fun experience.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Daya · Married on 11/01/2014

I want to start this review by saying how WONDERFUL Kasey is! :) She is the perfect photographer in every way. First, her pictures are beautiful and she knows exactly what pictures to take of each person. Second, she is very sweet and easy-going. She came to photograph my wedding on the day before she left for her OWN honeymoon! I truly do not know how she did this. Kasey was also very organized, responsive and professional. I was definitely not the most organized or with-it bride and she helped me every step of the way. If you are looking for a professional photographer, PLEASE use Kasey, she is awesome!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

Kasey was absolutely amazing in everything. She is very organized, gave me a picture schedule based on my timeline, took charge of getting pictures accomplished and accomplished quickly. Her quality of photography is the best! You definitely won't be disappointed! We absolutely LOVE our wedding and engagement pictures!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Shawna · Married on 07/05/2014

Kasey is amazing. She worked with us to create the most beautiful engagement bridal and wedding day photos. I cannot say enough amazing things about her, her work ethic, and the quality of her services.

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • W

Wonjee · Married on 12/28/2012

Not only Kasey is an amazing photographer, she also has great personality which is very important during the whole wedding planning process. She is very communicative, open minded (to bride's suggestions), and easy-going to work with on a constant basis. I love that she focuses on natural lighting and does a wonderful job in capturing every essence of your relationship with the groom and the wedding itself. Our engagement and wedding pictures came out so beautiful and yet natural.

Photography will never become a worrisome item when you work with Kasey. She really listens to you and work with you with her honest/professional opinions. I know that she will be my go-to person when it comes to photographing the important moments of my husband and I's life.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Kasey Lynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Wonjee!! It was such a joy to work with you and Z!

Emily · Married on 11/03/2012

We were on a pretty tight budget, so our biggest expense, other than catering, was our photography. And after our experience with Kasey, we would have easily paid three times what we did for such an incredible experience. Kasey is incredibly talented - she has skill far beyond her years. But she is also incredibly sweet and professional - I cannot even express how great it was to work with her, and how much we love our pictures. It rained all day during our wedding, and Kasey and her second shooter, Linsey, handled it like the professionals they are, and made some potentially stressful situations so fun. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/20/2012

nesa · Married on 06/23/2012

Kasey gets my highest recommendation, of all the vendors I worked with during my wedding. She is very passionate about her work, which drives everything she does. I was planning a wedding in Texas from NYC, and despite this geographic difference, I found Kasey to be highly responsive. This was big for me! I chose Kasey for her expertise in wedding photography specifically, and it showed during our wedding when she expertly dealt with my very large, very loud family to get a big group shot. Not only was she professional, she was also friendly and helpful, pitching in to help with non-photographer related tasks. Last but not least of all, my pictures are truly amazing. They are so high quality, I get so many compliments. Also, she did an excellent job capturing the feeling of the day. Revisiting the photos, I literally go "back in time" to that day, and I credit that to Kasey's fine work.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

Kasey, though professional, was not /too/ professional to not be fun. You do spend a lot of time with your photographer, so you want to make sure you get along! She had a lot of great ideas and all of our wedding-related pictures (engagements, bridals, and wedding day) came out better than we could have imagined. Her prices are amazing for what you get, as well.

Kasey was always quick to respond to emails and asked for any ideas we had for the shoots. She is pretty hands-on so if you aren't doing just quite what she wants, she will put you there! But after the first time, it isn't awkward at all!

I definitely recommend her and highly suggest you contact her!

Sent on 08/03/2011

jennifer · Married on 03/26/2011

Kasey was a wonderful photographer! I really have no complaints. She was so flexible, professional, and so easy to work with. Initially we were not sure if we wanted to an engagement shoot but Kasey encouraged us to go ahead with the photo shoot and we are glad we did. The package we choose included a guest book with pictures from the engagement shoot which is so much fun to look at and the wedding album Kasey ordered is exactly what I was looking for! Kasey's passion for photography definitely shows through her hard work!

Sent on 06/09/2011