Karyna Omura Makeup Reviews

Karyna Omura Makeup 3
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic!

Karyna was so great! I had to find a make up artist last minute and she immediately responded. The make up trial was awesome and got tons of compliments at the rehearsal dinner. Then on the wedding day she was on time and really knew how to make my bridal party, my mom and myself gorgeous. My whole family complimented how fantastic she was. I would recommend Karyna to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/18/2018

Karyna is amazing!

Karyna was the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. I got so many compliments on my makeup and my bridesmaids; my husband even noticed how beautiful I looked on our special day! I highly recommend her to any bride that wants to have a fabulous experience!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Mclaulin · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible makeup artist! She’s the best in town!

Karyna was so great to work with on my wedding makeup! She is professional and very talented. My makeup was the best I have ever seen it be and it really made my wedding day! I cant say enough good things about my experience- Any bride would be very lucky to work with her!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Karyna Omura Makeup 4
    Karyna Omura Makeup 5
    Karyna Omura Makeup 6

Grace · Married on 07/31/2016

Karyna is definitely the perfect makeup artist for your special occasion. I know there are a lot of makeup artists out there, but not a lot of them deliver not only great services but also enjoy doing what they do. Karyna brings her special touch into each details of her full package makeup service, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a special touch of beauty!

Sent on 07/22/2018