KarunaPhoto Reviews

9 | Mesick, MI

9 Reviews for KarunaPhoto

9 KarunaPhoto Reviews

Tracy was perfect! From the moment she showed up shewas a calming presence. She was able to help direct our group and keep everyone focused in order to get the most amazing photos. She really has an eye for capturing the best shots. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone.

Marsha · Married on 08/16/2014

Tracy was absolutely amazing before, during, and after our wedding day! Five stars does not even do her justice. I shopped for photographers for a couple of months and kept coming back to Tracy's site and her photos. She has a unique flare that I was truely impressed with and I was absolutely astounded when we received our photos back. Tracy was an amazing photographer to work with and I have heard nothing but compliments from everyone who attended our wedding. I am so grateful!! :)

Larissa · Married on 07/18/2014

We recently hired Tracy to do our photography for our Northern Michigan wedding. Our families were all coming from out of town for a big reunion for this wedding, so it was really important to us to capture the details of our day. From the very beginning, Tracy was professional and easy to work with. She was also extremely helpful in finding us a package that matched our budget with what we wanted from our photography. She was responsive to my calls and emails, and she made sure we went over beforehand which shots were important to me. During the day of the wedding, which had so much happiness and stress mixed together, she was very organized, helpful, and calming, and she worked very well with all of our crazy family members :) Our photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY; we really could not be happier with them.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/21/2014

Tracy is a beautiful person inside and out and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be there on the wedding day. She worked right next to us through the whole planning process and proved helpful in many different aspects of the wedding planning process. She is fun and energetic, and loves doing what she does. Her calming way of interacting with everyone during the day helped to capture so many beautiful moments. Truly blown away with her photos and service. :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

KarunaPhoto's reply:

Thank you Wendy! It's truly been a joy!

Hali · Married on 06/15/2013

Tracy communicated clearly, quickly, and calmly from the moment we began working together until we received our photos. Her demeanor was consistently calming and professional. She was 100% open to our styles and ideas and also provided feedback on a variety of issues when we needed counsel. She was flexible, yet very organized. The fact that Tracy pursued a relationship with us rather than simply performing a task for us made our event even more special. To top it all off, the pictures are amazing!

emily · Married on 09/10/2011

Tracy Grant is an amazing photographer with a special eye! She made our wedding day memories almost better than the real thing! :) We feel so lucky to have had her as part of our day.

Thanks!

Missy · Married on 08/06/2011

KarunaPhoto really gave us wonderful photographic memories of our special day! Very organized and timely, as well as being a great help in the flow of the days schedule! Friendly photographer and assistant :)

Krissie · Married on 07/17/2010

My husband, Levi and I hired Tracy as our wedding photographer last July. She did such an amazing job capturing moments and emotions I never thought could be caught on camera. She was very professional, but fun at the same time. I was also impressed at the shots that she got while still seeming virtually invisible during those special moments to us and our guests. We were super happy with our prints... we would highly recommend Karuna Photo!

Tracy is laid back and easy going but professional at the same time. Working with Tracy means that your day won't have some crazy photographer up in your face all day. She capture the day as it unfolds with ease and grace.