Karr Productions Reviews

168 | Seattle, WA

168 Reviews for Karr Productions

Professional on time fun and all my guest enjoyed the music even went the extra mile for songs that were very difficult to find . The beat of all the vendors I paid for ;) thanks for making our wedding day great !!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Always takes care of us, have used many times!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Solavann · Married on 07/19/2014

I would diffinately recommend your service to any and everybody! Very professional & efficient..

Sent on 10/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2019

Great experience

Oren was great to work with! Very well organized! He had great suggestions and listened to the things that we really wanted! He had a great assortment of music and was really accommodating to a few songs that I requested! Overall great experience

Sent on 03/18/2019

jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Karr Productions was fantastic to work with! My husband and I were so pleased with Oren and Robert. Oren was very accommodating when it came to meetings and he was so kind and easy to work with. On our wedding night Robert was full of energy and smiles all night. He did a wonderful job as our DJ. We would recommend Karr Productions to anyone! Thank you Oren and Robert for helping make our wedding day special. :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Benjamin · Married on 09/09/2018

Was a great experience working with Oren, he cared about our preferences but also put together a great playlist for everything else!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Meng · Married on 08/12/2018

I had Oren as the DJ at my wedding and would definitely recommend it. First of all - great value for someone like myself who was on a budget and looking for a not super formal atmosphere. Oren was very willing to work with me so that my play list is fully customized and we even included foreign songs I requested. Second - it was really nice that he invited me to his home to talk about what I was looking for and gave suggestions on the timing of things. Finally - day of went great and according to schedule. Only thing was that he brought an assistant without letting me know ahead of time so I hadn't planned dinner do this person - luckily someone didn't show up and my coordinator made it work with the venue. Overall great experience.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Hi Meng,
    Wanted to thank you for using Karr Productions and sorry about the whole dinner thing. Wayne was just there to help me set up and tear down and also watch the order of events. It wasn't till he was offered a meal after being told that someone canceled that he took one because I had already informed him the day before when I asked if he wanted to tail along to eat before hand or he could have mine and I would eat. (I guess I should have asked about bringing him along but didn't want to bother you the day before your wedding) and since I knew he wasn't going to be doing anything except watching I wasn't to concerned about it but guess I should have let you know.
    Thanks again for everything,
    Oren

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

Oren was amazing! We were an out of town couple getting married in Snohomish, so were unable to meet up with him before the day of the wedding. Oren made sure he understood exactly what our music requests and needs were via email, and then spent time with each of us over the phone going through the timeline of the wedding, song needs, and timing and logistics for some of the songs. The day of the wedding, he was great about setup and testing himself without getting in anyone's way. My husband and I were very pleased with how everything turned out and would recommend Oren to anyone who needs DJ services for a wedding or any other gathering!
    -Michelle

Sent on 07/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

Overall, a great experience and worth the $!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jon · Married on 06/01/2013

Karr productions was a joy to work with. Very communicative, open to suggestions, and a very good value. Would recommend 100%

Sent on 06/11/2013

Karr Productions's reply:

Thank you John and thanks for working with us on all the music its always nice to have someone that knows what they want in that department. : )

3.5

Great value. Robert is a very nice guy and was super accommodating the day of the wedding. For the most part he followed our instructions, and we didn't have to worry about the music during the ceremony or reception.

Advice I would give is to make sure to communicate what you want very clearly up front. We met with Oren, and didn't actually meet Robert until the day of the wedding, and there were a few communication gaps that resulted. We had a couple songs we wanted played that were on our "make sure to play" list that didn't get played. Our first dance song also cut in a few seconds earlier in the track than it was supposed to.

Other than these few minor hiccups, it was great service and a great wedding! Thanks so much for everything Oren and Robert!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Stacie · Married on 05/30/2015

3.5

We were more than happy with our DJ on our wedding, he was very thorough and responsive leading up to the big day. He was very organized.Our day of DJ was very attentive and made sure to communicate with me if there needed to be any changes. We really enjoyed the transitions between songs, sometimes this can be a buzz kill at a wedding but our DJ did a very good job.

We only dinged a little bit on Quality of service because day of there were a few too many questions asked of me, I had already gone over what songs went for what and provided a timeline he needed to take a little more ownership of the plan instead of having to check in with me so much. Overall we highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Thanks Stacie,
    i thought I had all the details covered with Robert and I will make sure to work on that part in the future. Thanks again for using Karr Productions you both were great to work with and I wish you both many years of happiness.
  • Pamela

Pamela Joys · Married on 07/07/2019

Small wedding

We hired Oren for our small backyard wedding .
    Oren was super helpful by helping us creates a time line and music list.
    On the day of the event they did a great job at keeping the crowd engaged and on schedule.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Linda · Married on 08/27/2015

Great experience all around. Professional and DJ kept the party hopping!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2014

Robert was a GREAT DJ.
    He was prepared and early for the event. He helped with additional set up. He had ALL the songs that we chose. He complimented the family and friends.
    It was a pleasure having Robert be a part of this special event.
    Thank-you Robert!! We LOVED you!!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Tyler · Married on 08/05/2017

4.2

Oren was great with helping out what kind of music to play at our wedding and filling in the gaps with music! Really nice guy and glad he was able to DJ on our day!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

3.0

Oren was great, his responsiveness was always prompt, and he played every song like we asked. That being said, I would've liked him to guide the night a little bit more. I felt there were a few awkward silences, specifically during the toasts. More direction would've been appreciated.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Rachel it's tough to take control when you have a wedding coordinator they usually do those things but we had a lot of changes get made throughout the night which makes it tough sometimes. The toast part with the Mics I think was just that area and distance away I know my internet was going in and out all night. I'm glad your Bestman and Maid Of Honor just went with the situation and didn't let it interfer with your toast though. I will take your feedback and try to avoid these things down the road. Thanks and I wish you both all the best and many years of happines.

3.0

Perfect service from the DJ. Everything is perfectly programed and played well! Perfect music for the wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Karr Productions's reply:

Sorry about so many phone calls and going over the same thing over and over this is the reason I like to go over everything in person but understand with you moving out of state made it hard to do. Thanks for using Karr Productions and wish you both the best