Karr Productions Reviews

168 | Seattle, WA

168 Reviews for Karr Productions

Karr Productions was awesome. Highly reccomend Oren. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/14/2013

Adam and I loved working with Oren and Robert. Robert is by far our favorite DJ in the Seattle area! Thank you for making our wedding reception the best it could be!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2013

Oren was so easy to work with! As a bride my schedule was very unpredictable but Oren worked around it. Once arrived Oren got right down to business and made our wedding a hit!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Amanda for using Karr Productions it was nice to work with you two. I wish you both many years of happiness and lots of memories from here on forward

Oren met with us to discuss the schedule of the reception and our music selections. He was extremely helpful, patient, and courteous. Rob (the DJ who worked our reception) was great! Rob was likewise professional, friendly, and accommodating of our requests throughout the evening. I look forward to the opportunity to hire them again at an appropriate event / venue.

Sent on 08/15/2013
  • O

OLIMPIA · Married on 07/27/2013

Oren and his team where the best group to hire for my special event. Not only where they timely and organized but Oren was involved in helping me understand how to pick music and keeping me on track to make sure I was on timely manner. With all the chaos that is involved with planning a wedding and maybe sometimes just regular life getting in the way. I needed someone that cared enough to make sure I had the songs that will remind me of that perfect day forever. Oren was very involved in that whole process. He has an extensive list of music and if something was not on his play list he reassured me he would get me whatever I need. I thank them for being a huge part of my day.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Thanks Olimpia,
    It was a joy to be part of your special day and glad I was able to help out. Wish you two the very best and a long a happy marriage.

kimberly · Married on 07/20/2013

Highly recommended for everybody, very professional, on time to the venue, and Great service! Everybody had a blast!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Mary · event on: 06/09/2013

Oren does a great job! We use him often and is our preferred DJ

Sent on 06/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2013

Oren was amazing. He was on time, professional, prepared, helpful. I received many positive comments on the quality of his service. Our photographers have worked in the wedding industry for years and were very impressed with Oren.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Sarah it was a real pleasure working with you two and thanks for telling your sister-in-law about us.

I would hire Karr productions again in a heart beat. Our DJ Robert did an outstanding job, not only with our music but with making sure the evening flowed flawlessly! We had a few a last minute changes and he took charge and stepped in when needed. He was professional, friendly and fun. I was HIGHLY impressed!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2013

Karr Productions was very professional throughout the entire process. They followed through on every promise from the beginning to the night of the wedding. We needed to use their system for pa announcements and for a guitar performance as well as toasts and they worked with us on all of it. I could not recommend them higher.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Sandy · event on: 11/11/2012

Our family wouldn't consider having a party, with entertainment ,without including Karr Productions. No matter what the occasion they are there.....helpful and flexible, but always professional. They give a huge bang for your buck.

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • User3325227 · event on: 11/09/2012

We have used Karr Productions three times in the past year. They are great.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Kayan · Married on 10/12/2012

DJ Forrest Gump rocked my wedding! They did a great job keeping all of the various wedding activities moving and kept my guests (and me!) happy on the dance floor for hours! Very responsive and had a huge selection of music to choose from, and even when there was a version of a song they didn't have, during our meeting Oren wasn't shy about buying the exact song i wanted right there on the computer. Super easy to work with and hassle free. If you want to make it easy on yourself, go with these guys!! Stress free!! Can't say that about much on a wedding day!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Kayan, Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day and being such a great couple to work with
  • User3317331 · event on: 09/28/2012

Karr Productions is wonderful to work with. They have gone above and beyond for us on several occasions.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 08/25/2012

Karr Productions is the best choice for any event. They are professionals in their field and truly dedicated to making sure your event is a success!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Angela · Married on 07/28/2012

My wedding turned out perfect and Karr productions helped make that happen. My DJ did a great job keeping the guests happy with a variety of music and also helping me with keeping the events organized and in a timely fashion. I would recommend this company to anybody. They listen and pay attention to what's important and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Thanks Angela!

Brooke · Married on 07/16/2007

Karr productions impressed me with not only their unbeatable rates but with their flexible services that benefited my wedding day. If you are looking for a great DJ service for a wedding, party, or even a benefit I definetly reccomend using Karr Productions for your needs. I refer all my family and friends to use them and we have never been dissapointed!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Brooke and thank you for all the other people you have sent our way.

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Karr Producations (Specifically Oren) did a great job for our wedding. I was honestly hesitant at first because his prices were so much better than the competitors but the quality was not impacted. He was very responsive (probably the most responsive of all my vendors), showed up on time the day of the wedding, and even made sure that the photographers were ready before announcing things like cake-cutting or first dance. Our reception was a blast and we couldn't have done it without him!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Y

Yancey · Married on 06/09/2018

Oren and Robert were fantastic from start to finish. He was timely with meetings and correspondence. He was flexible with payment. Day of, Robert rolled with some faulty venue wiring and had things back up in no time and the dance floor was hopping! He was responsive to the crowd, changing up less popular songs and taking song suggestions, and transitioning like a pro. Can't rate this group highly enough. They were also very flexible with payment modality and always got back to me within hours even though I would take days to respond due to my schedule. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Joyce · Married on 09/03/2017

Karr productions was great to work with! He was timely and all set up for our wedding and the reception. The bride was an hour late and they where very flexible and helped entertain our guests. Their payment structure made it very affordable. I would use them again for any event!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Not · Married on 07/16/2017

Oren was excellent, easy to work with, and came up with a great song list based on our music tastes. Highly recommended and I especially appreciated his independence in keeping the music flowing, managing toasts and solving any problems as they came up.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/23/2017

Oren was very helpful when it came to picking songs. For some I had no idea what to choose and he had suggestions almost instantly. He was on time and patient when it came to the events of the wedding as things didn't stay on schedule in the beginning on our end.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Holli · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing DJ! Would recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Karen · Married on 09/17/2016

Oren was the DJ for our 40th HighSchool Reunion.
    He asked for song suggestions, and I had over 100 songs received from classmates.
    He played the music we loved and lived with all those years ago, and everyone enjoyed
    themselves dancing.
    Thanks Oren, it was a wonderful night and you helped make it that way:)

Sent on 10/10/2016

Amy · event on: 08/22/2015

We hired Karr Productions to DJ a relatively small company picnic. We are a non-profit organization and they were willing to work with us to find a solution that stayed within our budget while still providing a quality experience for our guests. The DJ did a fantastic job of keeping the party going with very little guidance as to the type of music we wanted to hear.

Sent on 08/31/2015