Karr Productions Reviews

168 | Seattle, WA

168 Reviews for Karr Productions

Brittany · Married on 08/27/2016

Robert was our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception, he did an amazing job!! Guests couldn't stop commenting about how great the music was even after the wedding was over!!
    However, Everything from beginning to end with Karr Productions was amazing!! Oren is great at giving suggestions about what music to play but is also open to let you do your own thing if you don't want "traditional music".... we kept in close contact while the wedding was approaching and Oren really put my mind at ease that music would be the last thing I had to worry about on my big day!!
    I would recommend hiring Karr Productions for any of your upcoming events because they are reasonably priced and will go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with every music element possible during your event!!!
    Thank you Oren and Robert!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Thank You Brittany I wish you both all the best and many years of happiness

Rashid · Married on 08/13/2016

Great service, Great people, Great time...Couldn't recommend a better DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2016

kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

Karr productions did my wedding reception in August. They were wonderful! They are very fast to respond to any emails, and were incredibly flexible with some last minute changes leading up to the day and the day of. I

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

Karr Productions was well worth it! They really got the party started and kept it going late into the night!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Sarah, It was great working with you two and I wish you both all the best

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2016

They were great! I was a semi-unorganized/behind schedule bride and they made sure everything ran smoothly day of!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Thanks Stephanie,

Wish you both all the best and many years of happiness

Marlene · Married on 06/18/2016

Oren was so helpful when we met him to put our music together and kept in contact throughout the time before our wedding date and always replied right away anytime we had a question. The day of the wedding went so smooth and had a great flow throughout the whole ceremony/reception part of the day. He kept the dance floor full for the whole night and was great at taking request from out guest and mixing it in with the songs we had pre selected. I've already had a couple friends that have talked to him about DJ their wedding coming up next year.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jen · Married on 04/02/2016

Couldn't of had a better experience. Oren, the owner, was in constant contact and provided much peace of mind. On the day of, our DJ Robert, was beyond awesome. Was totally flexible when certain events where behind or ahead of time. Very pleased!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Jen, It was great working with you two and Wish you both many years of happiness.

Melanie · Married on 02/13/2016

They made the whole process pretty easy. Had a hiccup or two the day of, but everyone loved the music.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Candace · Married on 09/06/2015

My family, husband and I were very pleased with the dj services we received. He was very respectful and helpful. He made sure that all of our needs were met and kept touching bases to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a well priced, organized, respectful dj for their event. I would highly use him for any upcoming event I had. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kym · Married on 08/29/2015

Oren was great at our wedding! We got Married on the only day this summer with a storm! The power was out all over town, branches, and chaos everywhere! Oren was there early to set up, always was communicating with us, and played a great mix of music that kept our wedding dancing! Throughout the entire year leading up to the wedding he was always in communication with me and making sure that I was picking out my songs in a timely manner. He was very knowledgable about how the flow of a wedding is supposed to be and gave me some vital recommendations. I would 100% refer Oren to a friend getting married!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Kym, It was great working you and I wish you both all the best and many years of happiness. You've already made it through the stormy part so the rest should be a breeze. : )
  • O

Olya · Married on 08/15/2015

Would absolutely recommended Karr profusions
    Productions to anyone looking for a DJ. The DJ was friendly and was interacting with the crowd.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Olga it was a pleasure working with you two and I wish you both many years of happiness

Great DJ! Huge success pleasing all tastes and all guests.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Oren and his team at Karr Productions did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding ceremony and reception! Oren came recommended from a friend who had used his company for their wedding and we were not disappointed! Oren was extremely organized and helped us to not only pick out the music but helped with our wedding day agenda as well in order to keep the night moving along smoothly. Oren's DJ, Robert (DJ Forest Gump) was our actual DJ and was friendly, professional, helpful and showed up early to make sure he was ready to play music as our guests arrived.

Thank you Oren and Robert for helping to make our special day go off without any issues!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Karr Productions's reply:

Thank you It was great working with you two

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Karr Productions was a great DJ service for many reasons! They were great about working with us to provide exactly what we wanted for our wedding and we are still hearing about how good the DJ was.

Great for ALL ages and a great time! Thank you DJ Forest Gump and Oren!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Leila · Married on 11/16/2014

Oren did such an excellent job, everybody enjoyed the music.

Sent on 01/07/2015

jaymie · Married on 10/18/2014

Oren was awesome!!! COmplied 100% with our requests! Did a great job of alternating dance music and karaoke based on what our guests were doing and wanting. Oren even took the time to meet with us in person a couple of days before our event to go over everything one last time and get everything situated. I would reccoment Karr Productions to anyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • F

Francisco · Married on 10/12/2014

showed up on time did everything we asked for

Sent on 10/28/2014

Patrick · Married on 09/05/2014

Karr Productions staff and management were very professional and answered all my questions quickly and to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend them to anyone for any kind of event!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2014

My entire experience with Karr Productuons, Oren specifically, was awesome and seamless. His response time was extremely quick. Prior to our big day: Any time I emailed him, I would have a response in max 12-24 hours. He was very knowledgeable and made great suggestions when my fiancé and I were stumped about certain song choices. After sending Oren a list of song requests we received from our guests, he took the time to call me and talk to me about some of the songs that might be offensive to other guests. He was spot on! My biggest rave about Karr productions/Oren was his last minute flexibility when my original venue closed down a month prior to our wedding. He reassured me that I had nothing to worry about with him and he accommodate any changes. It meant so much!
    Wedding day: The guests loved him! The dance floor was packed the entire night. He played the songs we requested and avoided the songs on our "do not play list". During our cocktail hour he played the genres we requested and everyone enjoyed themselves. My experience was so wonderful and I can't say enough good things. Dependable, reliable, flexible, friendly, all those great things... Just plain awesome!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Darcie · Married on 07/26/2014

Oren from Karr Productions was WONDERFUL! Very flexible and accommodating and really helped keep things organized and running smoothly! Would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jeff · Married on 07/19/2014

Oren found ALL of the music we requested and was very professional throughout the event. He also provided the PA for the outdoor ceremony, and I heard from our guests that they had no trouble hearing us speak. He made sure the focus was on US, not him. The event went on without a hitch - once the power came back on

Sent on 12/12/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/12/2014

He fit in like family! We had a blast and he did an amazing job, not a dull moment the whole night!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/12/2014

It was like having someone in my family dj! They did an amazing job!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Deanna · Married on 01/19/2014

My fiance and I were the couple that thought we wouldn't need a DJ and just do it ourselves. Then at the 11th hour (ok, like 10 days before) I realized I just wanted a professional there for timing, to make announcements and to keep us sane on our big day. I found Karr Productions, visited their site and liked what I saw. When I called, I spoke directly with Oren, the owner and knew at that moment we were making a very decision! We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss our playlist. Boy, what a lifesaver... As it turns out Nicolas (my now Husband) and I knew nothing. Oren has so much experience and knowledge he was able to help us come up with fun and creative music that expressed us perfectly. We even learned a thing or two from him! At the wedding he did his thing and our guests had a blast. Our parents even twerked!!! I am sooooooo happy and grateful with Karr Productions and Oren. Thank You!!!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Deanna, I wish you both many years of happiness and hope you'll keep us in mind for any of your friends down the road.

Dj was amazing! Company very professional!

Sent on 11/11/2013