Karr Productions Reviews

179 | Seattle, WA

179 Reviews for Karr Productions

Aaron · Married on 06/09/2017

Karr productions was great. My wife and I were very busy trying to get everything ready and Karr productions was very flexible and worked with our hecktic schedules so we could get everything in order. On the day of the event he did a great job keeping us on track during our reception since my wife and I had so much going on

Sent on 06/19/2017

Holli · Married on 06/03/2017

Oren is awesome, helped us pick our songs and our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Capri · Married on 05/19/2017

Oren at Karr Productions did an awesome job helping us prepare the music for our wedding and did a great job keeping the party going at our reception after some delays with our caterer. He was also very responsive with any emails or questions we had (I always received a response within 30 minutes or less)! We would refer him to anyone in need of a DJ for a wedding or any other event. Thanks soooo much Oren!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

CHRISTOPHER · Married on 05/12/2017

Karr Productions was wonderful for our wedding! We loved working with Oren and loved his professionalism. His song selection was spot on and he kept the dance floor packed and the party moving along nicely. We had several compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the DJ and we completely agree! You cannot go wrong with Karr Productions!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Chris, It was great working with you two and I wish you both all the best and many years of happiness.

deb · Married on 03/19/2017

Oren did a fabulous job of organizing the music and cuing the events of our daughter's wedding last Sunday. Several weeks before the event he met with our daughter and her fiancé to map out the evening's music and timing for each stage. As MC he made sure the entire evening flowed smoothly, and the guests and hosts always knew what was happening next. Oren is a true professional, and I highly recommend him. He is also very reasonably priced! Thank you Oren!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Christen · Married on 03/19/2017

Oren was fantastic! He worked closely with us before the wedding to make sure that we considered every aspect of our wedding playlist. The evening went off without a hitch and he kept our guests dancing. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks so much it was great working with you two

Jo · Married on 01/28/2017

We used Oren to DJ/provide the music for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah party. Oren was fabulous. He was very responsive to my initial enquiry, and ongoing questions before the event and was easy to work with. He played the music we requested, and kept the party going. The volume was just right - not completely deafening but loud enough to feel absorbed by the music! His dance lights were excellent too. His price is VERY reasonable. We would definitely use Oren again for any future parties, and have already and will continue to recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Carol · Married on 10/08/2016

Karr Productions were excellent for my wedding. Very professional and helpful. During the planning, they were easy to contact and quick with responses. Great playlist and the music was awesome! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2016

I was so happy with the overall experience of working with Oren. There was not a dull moment at our reception and he was also extremely professional. He kept the flow of the night going and everyone's feet dancing!! He is seriously amazing at his job and was able to assist with any questions or concerns we had along the way. I would highly recommend him for any event that you are planning.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Jamie it was a pleasure working with you and Patrick. Wish you both all the best

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Oren was beyond amazing. We were mostly clueless going into our wedding music planning and he was patient and had tons of ideas and recommendations-he was even able to help us with our wedding timeline for coordinating the day flawlessly. We had tested out our entry song and had a last minute time adjustment the day before our wedding and he nailed it. So glad we chose this company for our big day! He provided all equipment he needed and everyone just got to relax and enjoy their time I strongly suggest letting him handle music and announcements to take the stress out of your event. Excellent communication throughout.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Jeremy · Married on 09/10/2016

Loved it. Helped out with the music selection. Made my life easier made her life easier what made mine even more. Oren did our wedding. Also helped with the timeline of it with helping us plan. Nicolle and I couldn't of picked a better dj or company. Will use for our parties now too. Thanks karr productions.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/27/2016

Robert was our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception, he did an amazing job!! Guests couldn't stop commenting about how great the music was even after the wedding was over!!
    However, Everything from beginning to end with Karr Productions was amazing!! Oren is great at giving suggestions about what music to play but is also open to let you do your own thing if you don't want "traditional music".... we kept in close contact while the wedding was approaching and Oren really put my mind at ease that music would be the last thing I had to worry about on my big day!!
    I would recommend hiring Karr Productions for any of your upcoming events because they are reasonably priced and will go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with every music element possible during your event!!!
    Thank you Oren and Robert!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Thank You Brittany I wish you both all the best and many years of happiness

Rashid · Married on 08/13/2016

Great service, Great people, Great time...Couldn't recommend a better DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2016

kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

Karr productions did my wedding reception in August. They were wonderful! They are very fast to respond to any emails, and were incredibly flexible with some last minute changes leading up to the day and the day of. I

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

Karr Productions was well worth it! They really got the party started and kept it going late into the night!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Sarah, It was great working with you two and I wish you both all the best

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2016

They were great! I was a semi-unorganized/behind schedule bride and they made sure everything ran smoothly day of!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Thanks Stephanie,

Wish you both all the best and many years of happiness

Marlene · Married on 06/18/2016

Oren was so helpful when we met him to put our music together and kept in contact throughout the time before our wedding date and always replied right away anytime we had a question. The day of the wedding went so smooth and had a great flow throughout the whole ceremony/reception part of the day. He kept the dance floor full for the whole night and was great at taking request from out guest and mixing it in with the songs we had pre selected. I've already had a couple friends that have talked to him about DJ their wedding coming up next year.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jen · Married on 04/02/2016

Couldn't of had a better experience. Oren, the owner, was in constant contact and provided much peace of mind. On the day of, our DJ Robert, was beyond awesome. Was totally flexible when certain events where behind or ahead of time. Very pleased!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Jen, It was great working with you two and Wish you both many years of happiness.

Melanie · Married on 02/13/2016

They made the whole process pretty easy. Had a hiccup or two the day of, but everyone loved the music.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Candace · Married on 09/06/2015

My family, husband and I were very pleased with the dj services we received. He was very respectful and helpful. He made sure that all of our needs were met and kept touching bases to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a well priced, organized, respectful dj for their event. I would highly use him for any upcoming event I had. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kym · Married on 08/29/2015

Oren was great at our wedding! We got Married on the only day this summer with a storm! The power was out all over town, branches, and chaos everywhere! Oren was there early to set up, always was communicating with us, and played a great mix of music that kept our wedding dancing! Throughout the entire year leading up to the wedding he was always in communication with me and making sure that I was picking out my songs in a timely manner. He was very knowledgable about how the flow of a wedding is supposed to be and gave me some vital recommendations. I would 100% refer Oren to a friend getting married!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Kym, It was great working you and I wish you both all the best and many years of happiness. You've already made it through the stormy part so the rest should be a breeze. : )
  • O

Olya · Married on 08/15/2015

Would absolutely recommended Karr profusions
    Productions to anyone looking for a DJ. The DJ was friendly and was interacting with the crowd.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Olga it was a pleasure working with you two and I wish you both many years of happiness

Great DJ! Huge success pleasing all tastes and all guests.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Oren and his team at Karr Productions did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding ceremony and reception! Oren came recommended from a friend who had used his company for their wedding and we were not disappointed! Oren was extremely organized and helped us to not only pick out the music but helped with our wedding day agenda as well in order to keep the night moving along smoothly. Oren's DJ, Robert (DJ Forest Gump) was our actual DJ and was friendly, professional, helpful and showed up early to make sure he was ready to play music as our guests arrived.

Thank you Oren and Robert for helping to make our special day go off without any issues!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Karr Productions's reply:

Thank you It was great working with you two

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Karr Productions was a great DJ service for many reasons! They were great about working with us to provide exactly what we wanted for our wedding and we are still hearing about how good the DJ was.

Great for ALL ages and a great time! Thank you DJ Forest Gump and Oren!

Sent on 07/29/2015