Karr Productions Reviews

179 | Seattle, WA

179 Reviews for Karr Productions

Kayleigh · Married on 09/15/2018

Oren was absolutely amazing! We had no idea what music we wanted and he helped with every aspect. On the day of, he was so flexible. When things went wrong he fixed them with a snails on his face! He was amazing, and you can’t beat that price!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/08/2018

Oren made sure the evening flowed so smoothly! I was so busy the whole night, and wasn’t keeping track of anything. Oren would personally approach me and give me a heads up on when to expect the next big event; i.e. toast, first dance, etc. If it weren’t for the personal attention, I would have been clueless!

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

Karr Productions delivered a fantastic DJ experience for our wedding at the Arctic Club. All the songs we wanted for the individual moments (first dances, bouqet/garter toss, cake cutting etc) happened right when we needed them. Best of all, we had paid for 6 hours of time (from 2 to 8 PM) but we still had several guests dancing and partying, so Rob kept the party going with more songs well past 9. He was on top of everything we requested in our timeline, was punctual, even set up his station multiple times for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and was so friendly and attentive to us and our guests throughout the day. This was a great find for a great value and I highly recommend Karr Productions if you are looking for a first rate DJ experience in the Seattle area. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Keriann · Married on 09/07/2018

We had the best wedding experience with this DJ vendor. Oren was great from beginning to end. He was so helpful in helping us find songs and listened to us making our day just how we wanted. Very professional. Would use this vendor again for future events.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2018

Great DJ! Great service!

Oren kept my reception on track, and played all the music we wanted!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jordyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you so much for all you did tonight for our wedding. All the reminders you gave us were super helpful!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Tiana · Married on 08/18/2018

oren was amazing, helpful and kept the music going. the dance lights were an awesome surprise. very perfessional and understanding and did everything just how we wanted on our special day. highest reccomendations!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rhonda · Married on 08/11/2018

Oren was fantastic. He keep the party flowing had the right mix of music. Stayed on schedule bride and groom has zero worries about the entertainment on their special day. Thank you Oren!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Meloney · Married on 08/05/2018

Oren was absolutely amazing! He was great about communicating with me what was going on and the time frame of things.i highly recommend his service!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Tina · Married on 08/04/2018

Oren and Rob were the absolute best! When we met with Oren to go over the playlist I was astounded at all the attention to detail. Oren offered great suggestions and very practical advice! The printed format he sent us was easy to follow and helped our wedding party and coordinator follow the music cues! The reception was a dance party! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Stefan · Married on 07/27/2018

Oren was really fun to work with, extremely communicative and did a great job of listening to our vision for the music and flow of the event so that he could facilitate it!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

We highly recommend Karr Productions for any of your events! Oren did an outstanding job as our DJ for our wedding!! He was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make our music perfect.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jeanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Oren was really great for our wedding! We had a lot of requests for what we wanted to play, not play, and he even edited a song for us, which was above and beyond what he normally does. Everyone had a good time on the dance floor. Thanks, Oren!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Oren was a great choice for our wedding! He was affordable, responsive, on time, flexible, and played all the songs at the right times. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lei · Married on 07/01/2018

Oren was very patient with us throughout our planning process, especially with our Father/Daughter dance song which we didn't finalize until a few days prior to our wedding! He arrived on time, and did a great job feeling out the vibe of our guests and made the playlist flow accordingly. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Oren and Rob are a great team. My husband and I worked with Oren during all the planning. He was amazing. Very flexible and accommodating to our wedding vision. He knew the perfect point in a song to fade out for our special dance songs. He made sure he had the correct version of the songs that we wanted as well as guiding us when we got a little stuck on songs.. Rob ended up being our actual DJ for the big day and he was a rockstar. He has great energy and is super engaging. We had an all outdoor wedding and it ended up raining and Rob stayed super positive and upbeat the whole night. I highly highly recommend KARR productions.

Sent on 07/04/2018
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Oren was absolutely amazing through our entire wedding planning process. He helped us a lot with how to run our wedding day smoothly. He knew how to ease the stress and calm me down :D ( I was too stressed out from day 1 since I didn't have a planner/ coordinator for the wedding) He gave us some recommendation of how to transit from one song to the others. Oren was also super patient and understanding through the entire 11 months since we had a lot of things going on ( new job, moving, etc..). He put over 100 songs together within ONE DAY after I submitted the list of songs last minutes. He was the friendliest vendor that I had for my wedding and if I could plan my wedding over again, Oren would still be my 1st choice for DJ/MC. He is definitely the bride's best friend when it comes to wedding recommendation/ tips. Thank you Oren for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Janelle · Married on 06/23/2018

Oren and Robert were extremely kind and helpful through this whole process. Oren (being the main contact) is very responsive to your emails and calls. They both are fantastic DJ’s and are very flexible. They made our day very special so I highly recommend them for your special event.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Candice · Married on 06/23/2018

Oren is amazing! Very professional and very good at what he does. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Joon · Married on 06/16/2018

Oren was very very professional and flexible the whole time. We didn’t had to worry about a single thing during our wedding and that made our day!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

We highly enjoyed working with Oren to plan our wedding sound! Oren was unavailable to DJ our wedding, but us and our guests absolutely loved Rob! He did a fantastic job playing songs that got everyone, including my grandmother, on the dance floor. Rob was also helpful with keeping the evening flowing and making sure that ceremony microphones and speakers were ready to go.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kelli · Married on 06/09/2018

Oren was a pleasure to work with!! Very responsive and willing to do whatever is needed to ensure your big day goes as smoothly as possible. Thanks, Oren!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Oren with Karr Productions was absolutely a delight to have at our wedding. He was on top of everything! He was super responsive when I first inquired about his services. I had a lot of questions emailed to him and he called and spoke to me on the phone within half a day of me email. He made sure to cover all of my questions AND didn't try and cheat me out of money, but suggested the best plans for my timeline and budget. After every meeting he sent an email same day to make sure I got all of the points we touched on and everything would be set to go day of. He brings his own equipment which worked perfect: sound quality, loudness, set-up inside and outside. I even had my sister performing our father/daughter dance and he hooked up our keyboard and had a mic stand set up for her that worked perfect. He also coordinated everything so amazingly. He communicated everything with my coordinator, had everything set up when it was supposed to be and ready to go without fail, and made sure all of our toasts knew when to go and who to pass the mic off too. Plus he made everything run so smoothly and fit our timeline so perfect from the cake toasts to the bouquet toss to the cake cutting and the dancing. He kept the day flowing and crowd going.
    I would absolutely recommend Karr Productions. It was an outstanding service for an outstanding price.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved working with Oren! People are still talking about how fun our wedding was 3 weeks later and we can definitely say the dance floor was lively the whole night! Oren was very easy to work with during the whole process -- he listened to all of my crazy requests and even downloaded a few random songs that were required by my family. I appreciated that he checked in multiple times and made sure the flow of the entire wedding (not just the dance party) was on point. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/28/2018

Oren has a good team. They work seamlessly together to provide the type of experience that you want. He was good enough to find the exact music that my daughter wanted for her wedding. As well as able to find music to keep the older folks on the floor as well. Overall it was just an outstanding experience. We partied until they kicked us out, and the music really made the experience fantastic. Thank you, would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/06/2018