Karr Productions Reviews

168 | Seattle, WA

168 Reviews for Karr Productions

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

We highly recommend Karr Productions for any of your events! Oren did an outstanding job as our DJ for our wedding!! He was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make our music perfect.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jeanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Oren was really great for our wedding! We had a lot of requests for what we wanted to play, not play, and he even edited a song for us, which was above and beyond what he normally does. Everyone had a good time on the dance floor. Thanks, Oren!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

Oren was a great choice for our wedding! He was affordable, responsive, on time, flexible, and played all the songs at the right times. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lei · Married on 07/01/2018

Oren was very patient with us throughout our planning process, especially with our Father/Daughter dance song which we didn't finalize until a few days prior to our wedding! He arrived on time, and did a great job feeling out the vibe of our guests and made the playlist flow accordingly. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Oren and Rob are a great team. My husband and I worked with Oren during all the planning. He was amazing. Very flexible and accommodating to our wedding vision. He knew the perfect point in a song to fade out for our special dance songs. He made sure he had the correct version of the songs that we wanted as well as guiding us when we got a little stuck on songs.. Rob ended up being our actual DJ for the big day and he was a rockstar. He has great energy and is super engaging. We had an all outdoor wedding and it ended up raining and Rob stayed super positive and upbeat the whole night. I highly highly recommend KARR productions.

Sent on 07/04/2018
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Oren was absolutely amazing through our entire wedding planning process. He helped us a lot with how to run our wedding day smoothly. He knew how to ease the stress and calm me down :D ( I was too stressed out from day 1 since I didn't have a planner/ coordinator for the wedding) He gave us some recommendation of how to transit from one song to the others. Oren was also super patient and understanding through the entire 11 months since we had a lot of things going on ( new job, moving, etc..). He put over 100 songs together within ONE DAY after I submitted the list of songs last minutes. He was the friendliest vendor that I had for my wedding and if I could plan my wedding over again, Oren would still be my 1st choice for DJ/MC. He is definitely the bride's best friend when it comes to wedding recommendation/ tips. Thank you Oren for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Janelle · Married on 06/23/2018

Oren and Robert were extremely kind and helpful through this whole process. Oren (being the main contact) is very responsive to your emails and calls. They both are fantastic DJ’s and are very flexible. They made our day very special so I highly recommend them for your special event.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Candice · Married on 06/23/2018

Oren is amazing! Very professional and very good at what he does. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Joon · Married on 06/16/2018

Oren was very very professional and flexible the whole time. We didn’t had to worry about a single thing during our wedding and that made our day!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

We highly enjoyed working with Oren to plan our wedding sound! Oren was unavailable to DJ our wedding, but us and our guests absolutely loved Rob! He did a fantastic job playing songs that got everyone, including my grandmother, on the dance floor. Rob was also helpful with keeping the evening flowing and making sure that ceremony microphones and speakers were ready to go.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kelli · Married on 06/09/2018

Oren was a pleasure to work with!! Very responsive and willing to do whatever is needed to ensure your big day goes as smoothly as possible. Thanks, Oren!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Oren with Karr Productions was absolutely a delight to have at our wedding. He was on top of everything! He was super responsive when I first inquired about his services. I had a lot of questions emailed to him and he called and spoke to me on the phone within half a day of me email. He made sure to cover all of my questions AND didn't try and cheat me out of money, but suggested the best plans for my timeline and budget. After every meeting he sent an email same day to make sure I got all of the points we touched on and everything would be set to go day of. He brings his own equipment which worked perfect: sound quality, loudness, set-up inside and outside. I even had my sister performing our father/daughter dance and he hooked up our keyboard and had a mic stand set up for her that worked perfect. He also coordinated everything so amazingly. He communicated everything with my coordinator, had everything set up when it was supposed to be and ready to go without fail, and made sure all of our toasts knew when to go and who to pass the mic off too. Plus he made everything run so smoothly and fit our timeline so perfect from the cake toasts to the bouquet toss to the cake cutting and the dancing. He kept the day flowing and crowd going.
    I would absolutely recommend Karr Productions. It was an outstanding service for an outstanding price.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved working with Oren! People are still talking about how fun our wedding was 3 weeks later and we can definitely say the dance floor was lively the whole night! Oren was very easy to work with during the whole process -- he listened to all of my crazy requests and even downloaded a few random songs that were required by my family. I appreciated that he checked in multiple times and made sure the flow of the entire wedding (not just the dance party) was on point. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/28/2018

Oren has a good team. They work seamlessly together to provide the type of experience that you want. He was good enough to find the exact music that my daughter wanted for her wedding. As well as able to find music to keep the older folks on the floor as well. Overall it was just an outstanding experience. We partied until they kicked us out, and the music really made the experience fantastic. Thank you, would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Brittney · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife found Mr. Artlip online while looking for DJs for our wedding. We live in Lousisana currently, but were planning our wedding to be in Snohomish, Washington where her family is from. Not only was he reasonably priced but he was also willing to work with us long distance. Our music selections were also somewhat complicated as we had a lot of cover songs that were difficult to find. He let us provide the music that he couldn't find and worked with us to create a music list that my wife and myself enjoyed.

The biggest takeaway from the wedding day though was that we had an emergency that happened right as the wedding was about to start and we ran about 2 hours late. However, he was flexible and went with the flow, rearranging the times things needed to be played on the spot and kept people entertained until we were ready to start.

Overall, it was a very good experience. He was friendly and the easiest person to work with during the entire wedding process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 04/13/2018

Oren was so great to work with! He kept the night flowing and played a great selection of music! He was super easy to work with the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Oren!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Monica · Married on 03/16/2018

Such an amazing experience! Oren was able to work with my crazy schedule in order to plan the perfect night! GIANT thank you to him and for all of his hard work and talent!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • F

Felisha · Married on 03/10/2018

I hired this company to DJ my wedding. Oren was great! He kept the party alive and seemed to always play the right song. He is great at his craft and helped keep our wedding on schedule. He is patient, kind, and willing to do what it takes to make sure the wedding music is what you wanted. Can't say enough nice things about him!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2018

Everything from the introductory conversation to setting the playlist, to our wedding day went off without a hitch. Oren was very organized and thorough when going through our playlists and expectations. On the day of our wedding, Rob was professional, friendly and did an amazing job reading the crowd, playing our set list, as well as adding in guest song requests. It was a great party and very happy with everything. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2018

samantha · Married on 02/17/2018

As the bride of this event, there was a point I began to get stressed and overwhelmed, and he handled everything!! Deff would recommend!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

L · Married on 01/02/2018

Our DJ, Oren, was amazingly flexible with incorporating our music tastes in with the classics. He read the crowd and created a party out of thin air.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2017

Incredible service and professionalism for the money. Great improvisational and MC skills, and easy to work with. I definitely recommend Oran of karr productions.

Sent on 11/01/2017

ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

I was recommended to Karr productions from a family friend. From the very beginning I thought I had to choose every song and thought I had to figure out when to play them. Oren told me to tell him what we like and to trust the professionals. I am so glad I listened to him! He put together such a great playlist and knew exactly what to do. He kept us on schedule! I highly recommend Karr productions for any wedding or other event.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/21/2017

Easy to work with and gave us exactly what we were hoping for!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

On such a stressful day as a wedding I was so relieved to have excellent communication and management. Guests can be pesky and I was supported at every turn. We had everyone dancing and the volume was well managed. So glad this was our choice I will recommend to everyone

Sent on 10/09/2017