Karlee Beauty Reviews

Karlee Beauty View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Becca B. Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic job!

Karlee is a fantastic make up artist! I have gotten her to do my makeup for many occasions, sorority events, birthday parties and just days when I wanted to feel pretty! Not only does she do the best job on making you feel like your prettiest self but she is such a sweet and caring person you are in a comfortable setting while having your makeup done. Karlee is great about listening to your exact beauty needs and delivers on bringing out your best features. I would 10/10 recommend Karlee or all of your beauty needs.
    April M. Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Birthday Surprise

The girls were great! Professional, great communication, super sweet, and did a great job! We were actually in town for a birthday getaway and they added to the fun, made everyone look years younger! Don’t wait call Karlee for your big day!
    Emily S. Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent MOH Makeup

Karlee did an EXCELLENT job! She gave me exactly what I asked for and she did it for a very reasonable price!
    Madeleine P. Married on 11/01/2018

Great to work with!

I highly recommend hiring Karlee for your special event or occasion. She is an exceptional artist who pays great attention to detail. She provides luxury services & is determined to provide the client with looks that suit their necessities & meet their beauty requests. I have worked with her on jobs/projects as a fellow makeup artist, have been in Karlee’s chair as a client, & have seen her execute a variety of hair & makeup looks. Karlee is a very creative, attentive, professional & (most importantly) sanitary artist who is dedicated to pleasing her clients. I truly recommend Karlee Crose for your beauty needs!
    Marisa Married on 09/15/2018

Perfection

Beautiful make up for myself and my mother. Karlee is professional and very talented!!! She did exactly the bridal style I asked for and my mom looked beyond stunning. Thanks so much Karlee!
    Sam Married on 09/08/2018
    Karlee applies the makeup perfectly. It looked so good when she finished! Everything was blended out nicely and the eyeliner was applied with a steady hand. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
    Rachael Married on 07/13/2018
    If you’re looking for flawless makeup and an artist that is easy to work with, easy to talk to, and funny to boot, go for Karlee Beauty. She and one of her classmates from beauty school did makeup for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day in July, 2018 and every single girl was blown away with how beautiful she made us all look without taking away any of our personality. She worked with my schedule to ensure that I was able to get a trial run prior to the wedding as well. And let me TELL you about her flexibility and professionalism. This girl drove 4 hours EACH WAY just for my trial and 3 hours each way for my wedding all while arriving early!

Choose Karlee Beauty. Period.
    Morgan Married on 07/13/2018
    I was a bridesmaid for a wedding that Karlee did make up for, and was blown out of the water! It was so beautiful and well done. She made sure everything I wanted was taken care of. Not to mention she is so personable, kind and funny! Would highly recommend.
    Kelli Married on 07/13/2018
    I was the matron of honor in a wedding recently and Karlee was SO awesome to work with! I texted her about a week before the wedding because I had gotten really sick and dehydrated and had bruising all over one arm from failed IV attempts at the ER. She told me not to worry and hat she could cover it up with airbrush makeup, and she did just that!

Not only did my face look awesome, but I didn’t have to feel self-conscious about the big bruise on my arm, either!
    Lana Married on 06/19/2018
    Karlee was awesome . I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for my wedding.
    Kelly Married on 07/31/2015
    Karlee has done my makeup twice for weddings and it looked stunning each time! You can tell she knows what she’s doing!