Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist Reviews

Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 6
Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 7

Monica Ruiz-Valls · Married on 07/07/2019

EXTRAordinary.... Priceless...... Invaluable....

EXTRAordinary.... Priceless...... Invaluable.... Are a few of the words I can use to describe what having Karla there with me for my wedding.... Her passion, dedication, incredible personality, reliability, attention to detail, responsiveness, calmness, were all “essentials” to the success of my perfect day! Karla has a unique way of offering the utmost in professionalism while making you feel like she’s been your friend for years.
    Karla was a true blessing on my “once in a lifetime” day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 19
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 20
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 21

Monica · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible Hair, MakeUp, and Service!

Karla Lola and here team were amazing to work with for my big day! My bridal party and I cannot stop talking about how we looked the day of my wedding. From the very beginning of booking process with Karla, she was responsive to emails/texts. She creativity exceeded all of my expectations' s she was able to do anything and everything may bridesmaids and I asked her for our "looks". She was even able to come back in the day to change my "look" from ceremony to reception. She is so sweet to work with and super easy to feel comfortable around. The trial she requires before the wedding day was an awesome time to talk about ideas and make a vision a reality. I cannot say enough amazing things about Karla and her team! Without a doubt one of the best wedding choices we made!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Lifesaver!

Karla and her team did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding! Karla is so kind. During my trial, she did a great job taking her time with me to get my hair and makeup just right. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and went to work right away on my wedding party so everyone could get done on time! With 5 girls in the wedding party, plus my mom and I - Karla and her team did an incredible job managing the time and getting everyone's hair and makeup done with precision! Of course, on the day of my own wedding, a giant pimple appeared right on my forehead - but Karla was truly a lifesaver and she managed to expertly hide it away. I could not have been happier! Everyone's hair and makeup came out gorgeous. I cannot thank Karla and her team enough for their incredible work!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 22
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 23
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 24
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 25
  • I

Isabelle Castillo · Married on 12/22/2018

Everyone looked amazing, made my day perfect!

I was very pleased with the whole experience. Everyone was happy about how wonderful their hair and makeup turned out.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Shirley Dowd · Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent!

Karla and her team were very professional and have great talent! On top of that, they came prepared to my wedding with thread and needles and thank god they did, because we needed to adjust one of the bridesmaids dresses and didn't think of bringing any. They truly did a wonderful job, I was complimented on how my makeup and hair stayed on and in place throughout the entire time. We all looked very beautiful thanks to them. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 26
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 27
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful make up and hair

Karla and her team were very professional and punctual. They always made us feel comfortable and they also assured we got the style we wanted. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Maria Lam · Married on 11/17/2018

Great makeup

Great makeup because she did what I asked her to do

Sent on 12/16/2018

Gayle · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful wedding makeup and hair!

Beautiful!! Karla and her team did wonders for the 8 people who needed hair and makeup at my wedding. They were patient and flexible with our schedule, and worked quickly to ensure we could start portraits on time. All of the girls wanted different hairstyles, and they were each beautiful.

I am quite good at doing my own makeup, and so when I say Karla was great, she was amazing! I loved my wedding day makeup even more than the trial, and it photographed really well. I am quite pale, and she color matched me perfectly and made me look rosy and very bridal. She was one of the more expensive vendors for my budget but definitely worth it! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you so much Gayle! It was our pleasure and honor for my team and I to have had the opportunity to beautify all of you.

Karen · Married on 07/01/2018

I chose Karla for my wedding because my sister-in-law had her service for her wedding and I just feel in love with her talent!!! My makeup stayed all night!! Highly recommended the airbrush makeup and hair!!! I will come back when I have a special event... in love with her talent!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 28
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 29

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

It was an amazing day and everyone was so happy with their make up! Recommended the service to my future sister in law.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

Karla was amazing!! She went above and beyond for me and wedding party to make sure my day was perfect! I continue to use Karla to this day and feel really lucky that I found her. I highly recommend her! She has been doing this for a while and it clearly shows.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/20/2018

My experience with Karla Lola was just right! From responsive to professional. Make up and Hair last the entire evening/night for an outdoor tented wedding including first look pictures prior to actual ceremony.

Sent on 06/22/2018

christine · Married on 06/17/2017

Karla Lola is the best! Her work is amazing and she's super friendly too! She made my dream look come true for my wedding and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Megan · Married on 03/17/2017

Karla is great at both hair and makeup and she had no problem listening to my requests. Everyone looked amazing and the girls couldn't stop saying how great she was too! Also, she is very nice and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend, I am trying to find a reason to have work her magic on me again in the future!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2016

Karla Lola and her team are one of the best in the business! My family has been working with Karla now about 5 years and we don't trust anyone but her! She is truly amazing at what she does and always leaves you feeling and looking gorgeous. My wedding was 11 days ago and she did such an amazing job! Her team did my bridesmaids while she worked on my mom, my sister and I. I felt so beautiful that day thanks to her! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else but her for my wedding or any occasion. We love her very much and she has become a part of our family. If you are a bride to be looking for someone for hair and makeup I would without a doubt recommend Karla and her team!

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2016

Karla was an absolute angel on my wedding day and in the trials leading up to it!!! Not only was she professional, kind, and talented, but she made every effort to truely understand what look made me feel my best. I must have changed my mind a million times, and she was so patient and cheerful every step. I was so nervous when I finally setteled on an updo because I normally wear my hair down, but she made me look fantastic. On top of her great attitude and talented eye, my hair looked just as great at the end of the night as it did in the beginning, and that is after 6 hours of dancing on a humid, rainy Miami weekend! Karla, you were my wedding hair gardian angel, thank you for making me feel my absolute best on the best day of my life :)!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2016

Great service, Karla is very professional and sweet. I am very pleased with my overall look on my Weddding day. She did both my hair and makeup. She also took care of my mom and my nieces. I was very happy with the results. I will definitely recommend her services. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Maria J · Married on 03/05/2016

Karla Lola was super nice and helped me choose the best makeup and hair do for my wedding. The trial was super useful to figure out these things. Her team was very friendly to my sisters-in-law, nieces, mom, mom-in-law and everyone was really happy with their hair and makeup! Photos look amazing thanks to how pretty Karla Lola made us look <3

Kendra · Married on 01/23/2016

Karla was amazing at my wedding, my girls and I looked beautiful. I've used her services in the past, my daughter's 15th pictures and birthday party, also my engagement pictures. I will definitely keep using her services in future events.

Abbie · Married on 12/12/2015

Karla went above and beyond at my wedding last weekend! She and her team were truly amazing with my bridal party of 9 plus mother, grandmother, aunts etc. We all looked stunning!!! I will use her into the future!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Karla went above and beyond my expectations! She is very talented, genuine, accommodating and always on time! She did my hair and make up and 5 others and it turned out so beautifully! I could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Morgan · Married on 10/17/2015

Karla was amazing! Everything from the hair to the makeup was perfect. Being that I had 10 girls that had to get all hair and makeup done, Karla and her team had us all done right on time! The quality far out weighed the price! I highly recommend using Karla Lola on your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Karla was so accommodating and sweet during my whole wedding process. I live in NYC and had a destination wedding in Miami, Karla made sure to schedule a trial during one of my visits and was very responsive to all my emails/texts,
    On our wedding day, her and Dina were on time and ready for us, they created a very calm and organized environment which helped us have a great morning before the wedding. Her work really speaks for itself, everyone's make up and hair looked flawless and all my guests told me how beautiful I looked even after the wedding. Karla is the best!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Ana · Married on 10/03/2015

Karla Lola was a life saver, I contacted her about a couple of weeks before the wedding and unfortunately she was not available but her team Darilys was. From start to finish Karla's team was not only professional but approachable. All my bridesmaids and my mother and friends came out beautiful including myself. Even though Karla was not able to assist, she was in touch every step of the way. I am so happy that I ended up having her team do my hair!!! Thank you Karla and Darilys!

XO!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Joanna · Married on 09/25/2015

Karla Lola made an amazing work, she beautified my mother, bridesmaids and I. Since the day she was recommended to me, I was curious on how she would do my hair and make up, and on the day of my trial she did an outstanding job. I was fascinated by her makeup/hair techniques, she is very talented at what she does, she is very down to earth and listens to what you want. The day of my wedding all my bridesmaids and mom were very happy I found her, the were extremely happy with the work Karla Lola and her assistant did, they love their hair and make up, and so did I. Our hair and make up lasted all night long, we danced, and party hard and we still looked the same. Karla Lola is blessed with a talent not a lot of people have, she is in my A+ list and I am very happy on writing a review on her wonderful job, I would go back to her for any important event I have with no doubts.

Sent on 10/27/2015