Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist Reviews

84 | Miami, FL

84 Reviews for Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist

Christina Guerra · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Karla was great!

Karla was great! She made me comfortable and was very flexible when meeting and making an appointment .

Sent on 01/03/2020

Michelle Garcia · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Highest Quality

After searching through so many artist profiles, I am so happy I found Karla. She was amazing! Not only as a professional but as a person. She did my hair and make for my engagement photos and wedding day. Both styles of hair and make up came out perfect! She used the best products, my make up lasted all day and night. She is very patient and truly cares for her clients. I will most definitely be going back to her for any of my special occasions and photo shoots.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Juliet Betancourt · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Hair and Makeup for the Wedding Day!

Karla Lola's team did hair and makeup for my wedding on December 21st. Tatiana and Darilis were true professionals. They were punctual, organized, and able to make every lady on my bridal party feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. With all the craziness that happens the day of the wedding, it was good knowing that I did not have to stress about my hair and makeup team. Both girls were a pleasure to have included on a very special day for me and my family. I would highly recommend Karla Lola and her team, Tatiana and Darilis, for any event or occasion.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • earthybride

Christalie Parisot · Married on 01/05/2020

Professional and Great!

I found Karla last minute for my wedding; she accommodated me for last minute requests, she is professional, and knows what she's doing. I would highly recommend her. I looked like a Princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Alvarez · Married on 12/21/2019

Happiest Bride due to Karla!

I knew from the moment I got engaged I wanted Karla as my hair and makeup artist. I saw how beautiful my best friend looked on her wedding day and I wanted the same stunning look. She's highly talented but also the sweetest person. It was important for me to have my soon-to-be husband look at me for the first time and say...Wow! She made me feel like a beautiful bride. My hair and makeup held up the entire night, even with my outdoor ceremony, post rain with humidity. ALL my guest
    complimented her work. Karla also did all the makeup for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother of the groom. They all looked perfect throughout the night. I would definitely recommend Karla to all my friends and family. In fact, my cousin will be getting married next year 2020 and I made sure she booked Karla!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Annette Soberats · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent bridal hair and makeup experience!

Karla Lola and her team did my hair and makeup for my wedding and provided these services to my bridal party. They left all of us looking absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations. They are super nice (you feel like you’re in your best friend’s company) and are that friendly face you need when you’re going through the stress of your big day. They took the time to create a day of timeline that worked for my needs, and stuck to it despite a couple of small wedding day surprises. I also requested some last-minute changes, and they adapted as needed. My bridesmaids chose different hairstyles, and each of their styles was consistent with what they wanted but also personalized to their facial features. Everyone commented on how stunning we looked. This team is awesome, has years of experience, and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommend Karla Lola!

Loved my wedding look! My girls looked great! Makeup & hair lasted all day and night on a cruise. Highly recommend Karla. She is worth every penny and more! She even had to wake up extra early for us (4:30am!) and was great about.
    Trust me ladies she is 100% worth it!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Monica Ruiz-Valls · Married on 07/07/2019

EXTRAordinary.... Priceless...... Invaluable....

EXTRAordinary.... Priceless...... Invaluable.... Are a few of the words I can use to describe what having Karla there with me for my wedding.... Her passion, dedication, incredible personality, reliability, attention to detail, responsiveness, calmness, were all “essentials” to the success of my perfect day! Karla has a unique way of offering the utmost in professionalism while making you feel like she’s been your friend for years.
    Karla was a true blessing on my “once in a lifetime” day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Monica · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible Hair, MakeUp, and Service!

Karla Lola and here team were amazing to work with for my big day! My bridal party and I cannot stop talking about how we looked the day of my wedding. From the very beginning of booking process with Karla, she was responsive to emails/texts. She creativity exceeded all of my expectations' s she was able to do anything and everything may bridesmaids and I asked her for our "looks". She was even able to come back in the day to change my "look" from ceremony to reception. She is so sweet to work with and super easy to feel comfortable around. The trial she requires before the wedding day was an awesome time to talk about ideas and make a vision a reality. I cannot say enough amazing things about Karla and her team! Without a doubt one of the best wedding choices we made!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Lifesaver!

Karla and her team did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding! Karla is so kind. During my trial, she did a great job taking her time with me to get my hair and makeup just right. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and went to work right away on my wedding party so everyone could get done on time! With 5 girls in the wedding party, plus my mom and I - Karla and her team did an incredible job managing the time and getting everyone's hair and makeup done with precision! Of course, on the day of my own wedding, a giant pimple appeared right on my forehead - but Karla was truly a lifesaver and she managed to expertly hide it away. I could not have been happier! Everyone's hair and makeup came out gorgeous. I cannot thank Karla and her team enough for their incredible work!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • I

Isabelle Castillo · Married on 12/22/2018

Everyone looked amazing, made my day perfect!

I was very pleased with the whole experience. Everyone was happy about how wonderful their hair and makeup turned out.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Shirley Dowd · Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent!

Karla and her team were very professional and have great talent! On top of that, they came prepared to my wedding with thread and needles and thank god they did, because we needed to adjust one of the bridesmaids dresses and didn't think of bringing any. They truly did a wonderful job, I was complimented on how my makeup and hair stayed on and in place throughout the entire time. We all looked very beautiful thanks to them. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful make up and hair

Karla and her team were very professional and punctual. They always made us feel comfortable and they also assured we got the style we wanted. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Maria Lam · Married on 11/17/2018

Great makeup

Great makeup because she did what I asked her to do

Sent on 12/16/2018

Gayle · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful wedding makeup and hair!

Beautiful!! Karla and her team did wonders for the 8 people who needed hair and makeup at my wedding. They were patient and flexible with our schedule, and worked quickly to ensure we could start portraits on time. All of the girls wanted different hairstyles, and they were each beautiful.

I am quite good at doing my own makeup, and so when I say Karla was great, she was amazing! I loved my wedding day makeup even more than the trial, and it photographed really well. I am quite pale, and she color matched me perfectly and made me look rosy and very bridal. She was one of the more expensive vendors for my budget but definitely worth it! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you so much Gayle! It was our pleasure and honor for my team and I to have had the opportunity to beautify all of you.

Karen · Married on 07/01/2018

I chose Karla for my wedding because my sister-in-law had her service for her wedding and I just feel in love with her talent!!! My makeup stayed all night!! Highly recommended the airbrush makeup and hair!!! I will come back when I have a special event... in love with her talent!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

It was an amazing day and everyone was so happy with their make up! Recommended the service to my future sister in law.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

Karla was amazing!! She went above and beyond for me and wedding party to make sure my day was perfect! I continue to use Karla to this day and feel really lucky that I found her. I highly recommend her! She has been doing this for a while and it clearly shows.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/20/2018

My experience with Karla Lola was just right! From responsive to professional. Make up and Hair last the entire evening/night for an outdoor tented wedding including first look pictures prior to actual ceremony.

Sent on 06/22/2018

christine · Married on 06/17/2017

Karla Lola is the best! Her work is amazing and she's super friendly too! She made my dream look come true for my wedding and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Megan · Married on 03/17/2017

Karla is great at both hair and makeup and she had no problem listening to my requests. Everyone looked amazing and the girls couldn't stop saying how great she was too! Also, she is very nice and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend, I am trying to find a reason to have work her magic on me again in the future!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2016

Karla Lola and her team are one of the best in the business! My family has been working with Karla now about 5 years and we don't trust anyone but her! She is truly amazing at what she does and always leaves you feeling and looking gorgeous. My wedding was 11 days ago and she did such an amazing job! Her team did my bridesmaids while she worked on my mom, my sister and I. I felt so beautiful that day thanks to her! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else but her for my wedding or any occasion. We love her very much and she has become a part of our family. If you are a bride to be looking for someone for hair and makeup I would without a doubt recommend Karla and her team!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2016

Karla was an absolute angel on my wedding day and in the trials leading up to it!!! Not only was she professional, kind, and talented, but she made every effort to truely understand what look made me feel my best. I must have changed my mind a million times, and she was so patient and cheerful every step. I was so nervous when I finally setteled on an updo because I normally wear my hair down, but she made me look fantastic. On top of her great attitude and talented eye, my hair looked just as great at the end of the night as it did in the beginning, and that is after 6 hours of dancing on a humid, rainy Miami weekend! Karla, you were my wedding hair gardian angel, thank you for making me feel my absolute best on the best day of my life :)!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2016

Great service, Karla is very professional and sweet. I am very pleased with my overall look on my Weddding day. She did both my hair and makeup. She also took care of my mom and my nieces. I was very happy with the results. I will definitely recommend her services. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Maria J · Married on 03/05/2016

Karla Lola was super nice and helped me choose the best makeup and hair do for my wedding. The trial was super useful to figure out these things. Her team was very friendly to my sisters-in-law, nieces, mom, mom-in-law and everyone was really happy with their hair and makeup! Photos look amazing thanks to how pretty Karla Lola made us look <3

Sent on 12/28/2016