Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist Reviews

Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 6
Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 7
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful make up and hair

Karla and her team were very professional and punctual. They always made us feel comfortable and they also assured we got the style we wanted. Highly recommended.

Maria Lam · Married on 11/17/2018

Great makeup

Great makeup because she did what I asked her to do

Gayle · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful wedding makeup and hair!

Beautiful!! Karla and her team did wonders for the 8 people who needed hair and makeup at my wedding. They were patient and flexible with our schedule, and worked quickly to ensure we could start portraits on time. All of the girls wanted different hairstyles, and they were each beautiful.

I am quite good at doing my own makeup, and so when I say Karla was great, she was amazing! I loved my wedding day makeup even more than the trial, and it photographed really well. I am quite pale, and she color matched me perfectly and made me look rosy and very bridal. She was one of the more expensive vendors for my budget but definitely worth it! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you so much Gayle! It was our pleasure and honor for my team and I to have had the opportunity to beautify all of you.

Karen · Married on 07/01/2018

I chose Karla for my wedding because my sister-in-law had her service for her wedding and I just feel in love with her talent!!! My makeup stayed all night!! Highly recommended the airbrush makeup and hair!!! I will come back when I have a special event... in love with her talent!!!

Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 8
    Karla Lola - Makeup Artist & Hairstylist 9

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

It was an amazing day and everyone was so happy with their make up! Recommended the service to my future sister in law.

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

Karla was amazing!! She went above and beyond for me and wedding party to make sure my day was perfect! I continue to use Karla to this day and feel really lucky that I found her. I highly recommend her! She has been doing this for a while and it clearly shows.

Melissa · Married on 01/20/2018

My experience with Karla Lola was just right! From responsive to professional. Make up and Hair last the entire evening/night for an outdoor tented wedding including first look pictures prior to actual ceremony.

christine · Married on 06/17/2017

Karla Lola is the best! Her work is amazing and she's super friendly too! She made my dream look come true for my wedding and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing!

Megan · Married on 03/17/2017

Karla is great at both hair and makeup and she had no problem listening to my requests. Everyone looked amazing and the girls couldn't stop saying how great she was too! Also, she is very nice and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend, I am trying to find a reason to have work her magic on me again in the future!

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2016

Karla Lola and her team are one of the best in the business! My family has been working with Karla now about 5 years and we don't trust anyone but her! She is truly amazing at what she does and always leaves you feeling and looking gorgeous. My wedding was 11 days ago and she did such an amazing job! Her team did my bridesmaids while she worked on my mom, my sister and I. I felt so beautiful that day thanks to her! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else but her for my wedding or any occasion. We love her very much and she has become a part of our family. If you are a bride to be looking for someone for hair and makeup I would without a doubt recommend Karla and her team!

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2016

Karla was an absolute angel on my wedding day and in the trials leading up to it!!! Not only was she professional, kind, and talented, but she made every effort to truely understand what look made me feel my best. I must have changed my mind a million times, and she was so patient and cheerful every step. I was so nervous when I finally setteled on an updo because I normally wear my hair down, but she made me look fantastic. On top of her great attitude and talented eye, my hair looked just as great at the end of the night as it did in the beginning, and that is after 6 hours of dancing on a humid, rainy Miami weekend! Karla, you were my wedding hair gardian angel, thank you for making me feel my absolute best on the best day of my life :)!

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2016

Great service, Karla is very professional and sweet. I am very pleased with my overall look on my Weddding day. She did both my hair and makeup. She also took care of my mom and my nieces. I was very happy with the results. I will definitely recommend her services. Thank you!!!

Maria J · Married on 03/05/2016

Karla Lola was super nice and helped me choose the best makeup and hair do for my wedding. The trial was super useful to figure out these things. Her team was very friendly to my sisters-in-law, nieces, mom, mom-in-law and everyone was really happy with their hair and makeup! Photos look amazing thanks to how pretty Karla Lola made us look <3

Kendra · Married on 01/23/2016

Karla was amazing at my wedding, my girls and I looked beautiful. I've used her services in the past, my daughter's 15th pictures and birthday party, also my engagement pictures. I will definitely keep using her services in future events.

Abbie · Married on 12/12/2015

Karla went above and beyond at my wedding last weekend! She and her team were truly amazing with my bridal party of 9 plus mother, grandmother, aunts etc. We all looked stunning!!! I will use her into the future!

Karla went above and beyond my expectations! She is very talented, genuine, accommodating and always on time! She did my hair and make up and 5 others and it turned out so beautifully! I could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommend!!

Morgan · Married on 10/17/2015

Karla was amazing! Everything from the hair to the makeup was perfect. Being that I had 10 girls that had to get all hair and makeup done, Karla and her team had us all done right on time! The quality far out weighed the price! I highly recommend using Karla Lola on your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Karla was so accommodating and sweet during my whole wedding process. I live in NYC and had a destination wedding in Miami, Karla made sure to schedule a trial during one of my visits and was very responsive to all my emails/texts,
    On our wedding day, her and Dina were on time and ready for us, they created a very calm and organized environment which helped us have a great morning before the wedding. Her work really speaks for itself, everyone's make up and hair looked flawless and all my guests told me how beautiful I looked even after the wedding. Karla is the best!

Ana · Married on 10/03/2015

Karla Lola was a life saver, I contacted her about a couple of weeks before the wedding and unfortunately she was not available but her team Darilys was. From start to finish Karla's team was not only professional but approachable. All my bridesmaids and my mother and friends came out beautiful including myself. Even though Karla was not able to assist, she was in touch every step of the way. I am so happy that I ended up having her team do my hair!!! Thank you Karla and Darilys!

XO!

Joanna · Married on 09/25/2015

Karla Lola made an amazing work, she beautified my mother, bridesmaids and I. Since the day she was recommended to me, I was curious on how she would do my hair and make up, and on the day of my trial she did an outstanding job. I was fascinated by her makeup/hair techniques, she is very talented at what she does, she is very down to earth and listens to what you want. The day of my wedding all my bridesmaids and mom were very happy I found her, the were extremely happy with the work Karla Lola and her assistant did, they love their hair and make up, and so did I. Our hair and make up lasted all night long, we danced, and party hard and we still looked the same. Karla Lola is blessed with a talent not a lot of people have, she is in my A+ list and I am very happy on writing a review on her wonderful job, I would go back to her for any important event I have with no doubts.

Janet · Married on 09/12/2015

Karla Lola was one of the easiest vendors I had the absolute pleasure of working with throughout my entire wedding journey. What I love the most about Karla is her work ethic. She will do everything it takes until the bride is completely satisfied with her wedding/engagement day look. She maintains a high level of professionalism from start to finish and this is evident throughout her tone whether it was email, text or phone communications, her positive attitude, responsiveness, and full commitment to our contract. If I had questions, Karla always made time to discuss my concerns. I always knew I wanted Karla to be the hair and make-up artist for my wedding since my engagement in late 2013 -- so before I set my wedding date, I made it a priority to confirm her availability. My bridal party and a few additional ladies were so happy with my decision to choose Karla because they felt she was not only sweet and easy to talk to, but extremely talented. I, along with my family and friends, plan to continue with Karla going forward. My advice to brides is to read your contract carefully and ensure you understand the terms of the contract in its entirety. Then, make sure to cascade any need-to-know information related to the contract to your bridal party and/or anyone who is planning to receive her make-up and/or hair services. Lastly, make sure you communicate any changes or critical information to Karla which may impact her productivity.

Laura · Married on 08/22/2015

Very professional and flexible. Everyone looked beautiful and was happy with their makeup and hair.

Norma · Married on 06/13/2015

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks for the excellent service Karla Lola did to me and my family this past Saturday, June 13 for my daughter Quinces. She is an excellent make-up artist and hair stylist, more importantly a great human being. She was punctual, responsible, efficient and extremely organized. Karla Lola & her assistant did an amazing job on my daughter, my mom which is 75 years old, my sister in law and on myself. Everyone at the party complimented me on my look!! Thank you! Karla for such an amazing make-up & hair. We all were extremely happy with all your service. You really made us looked beautiful that night! It is a privilege for me to recommend Karla Lola as your make-up artist and hair stylist. Thank You, Karla once again!!!

Norma Silva

Norma · event on: 06/13/2015

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks for the amazing service Karla Lola did to me and my family this past Saturday, June 13. Karla is an excellent make-up artist and hair stylist, more importantly a great human being. She is punctual, responsible, efficient and extremely organized. Karla Lola and her assistant did an amazing job on my daughter, my mom which is 75 years of age, my sister in law and myself. Everyone at the party complimented me on my look! Thank you Karla, for such an amazing make-up & hair. My mom, my daughter, my sister in law and myself, we all are so happy with your service. Thank you for making us looked extremely beautiful on my daughters Quinces! It is a privilege for me to recommend Karla Lola as your make-up artist and hair stylist !!

Sincerely,

Norma Silva

Steve · Married on 04/11/2015

She was amazing! Though it was hot and humid, my hair and make-up stayed in place and did not feel shinny. I loved the way I looked ! If only she could do my hair and make-up everyday.