Karla Korn Photography Reviews

Karla Korn Photography 5
Karla Korn Photography 6
Karla Korn Photography 7

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer Ever! Don’t look anywhere else...

Karla was kind, professional, and became part of our little family. She spent time reviewing and answering any questions I had up until my wedding day. We are so grateful to have found Karla and she captured beautiful and meaningful moments of our wedding day. She is super talented and we highly recommend her! She is not only talented, intelligent, and down to earth... she provides quality photos at a very rapid pace. Originally I thought it would take many weeks until I got our wedding photos. She exceeded our expectations and provided photos on the night of our wedding! Also, We received hundreds of photos about 1 week after our wedding. She is truly committed and passionate about her work and that means a lot in our book. Thank you so much for being part of our special day. We appreciate you so much!!! Grizzy misses you!! Tania and Robert

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Karla Korn Photography 8
  • Tori

Tori Sorensen · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply Amazing!

Karla did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We loved her work and fell in love the moment we saw the sneak peeks. She did a beautiful job capturing every moment of our night! Karla is extremely easy to work with and goes out of her way to make her couples happy!

Thanks Karla,
    Tori and Neal

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Nevola · Married on 04/12/2019

The absolute best!

LOOK NOR FURTHER!!! Seriously Karla was such a dream to work with. First of all, she has such an amazing personality which made it so easy to work with her! She was so fast to respond to any question and was so patient with all my questions. Her photos where UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Such a romantic, beautiful simple style that I was looking for. Her candids and detail shots were out of this world. She captured the style of our wedding so perfectly. I know I’ll continue to look back on my photos time and time again and be able to recall my same feelings from our wedding day. She was so helpful in the timeline of the day and making great recommendations for photo ops. She knew what she was doing for sure!! She has such a heart of gold! My entire wedding party was raving about how fun she made everything and she just glowed of amazing energy! She got us our photos SO FAST! And amazing quality. Seriously look no further!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Karla Korn Photography 18
    Karla Korn Photography 19
  • Lisa

Lisa Gallo · Married on 03/30/2019

Kind, talented photographer who captures meaningful moments!

Not only is Karla a skilled, experienced wedding photographer, she is a GEM of a person. She felt like a part of our family at the wedding! Her photos are so beautiful and have a authentic, natural look to them (I believe some photographers edit a little bit too much, but not Karla!). The turnaround on our wedding photos was within two weeks and we could not be happier with them! Karla has allowed us to relive the best day of our lives through the moments she captured.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Karla Korn Photography 25
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

Photographer of our dreams

I would 100% recommend Karla to anyone looking for a photographer. She is not only amazingly talented but so sweet and personable. I will never forget the first day we went to meet Karla for our engagement photo shoot. We were so nervous because neither of us had any experience being in front of a camera. We were both commenting on the way there how awkward we thought it was going to be. We were COMPLETELY WRONG. From the moment we met Karla at the car she made the experience AMAZING and we loved every minute of it. She was so much fun and honestly it was my favorite thing we did before the wedding. On the day of our wedding she exceeded our expectations and made sure our day went so smoothly. All of our guests commented how she must of got at least 1,000 shots because she was running around not missing a single moment. I look at our wedding photos every day and smile. I could never say thank you enough to Karla for being so amazing. If you are thinking of hiring Karla to be your photographer please do not hesitate, you will not regret it.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Karla Korn Photography 26

Marlena Brammer · Married on 11/03/2018

Best photographer ever!

We had the pleasure of working with Karla for our wedding photos. It was an AMAZING experience. She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day, and she got the most amazing shots. We were so happy with how the photos turned out. So glad we chose her!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

Karla was the first and easiest choice in our wedding planning. From the moment we got engaged, I said "Karla has to shoot our wedding". Karla captures human emotion and personalities unlike any photographer I've personally ever seen. Besides being an all around sweet & kind human, Karla is insanely talented when it comes to photography. She is like a stealth ninja during events - as the bride, I didn't even notice her during the ceremony or reception yet she somehow captured every single perfect expression & moment from not only my husband & I, but also our friends and family. You can just FEEL the emotion/personality from people when you look at a photo Karla has taken.
    Karla has been nothing short of professional, prompt & puts her clients at ease. She came early to take some detail shots of my bridal items and made all my bridesmaids feel comfortable and relaxed during the entire day. What I personally love about the final product is that the photos aren't overly staged - while we did have "staged" family formals and a few bride/groom/wedding party photos, my favorite photos are the "in the moment" shots she captures of us. I would recommend Karla 1000x over!

Sent on 08/28/2018

MCKENZIE · Married on 03/24/2018

Karla did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We appreciated her skillful photography and attention to detail. Great to presence to have at your wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Tammy · Married on 03/03/2018

I got goosebumps the very first time I saw Karla’s work. I knew from that moment that I wanted her to photograph our big day. Her style was exactly what I envisioned. Our pictures came out amazing and we got them super fast after the wedding. We love all the details and candid moments she captured of us and our guest. Karla will definitely be our photographer for all the big moments to come.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Karla Korn Photography 27

Kris and Ashlei · Married on 02/17/2018

From beginning of the process through the end, Karla was truly a world class professional that made our wedding day even more special! She was referred to us from a friend and did not disappoint. All the pictures came out better than we could've wished for. Her assistant Lydia was amazing as well. I would definitely recommend Karla to anyone looking for a photographer. She exceeded expectations. Thank you Karla for all your hard work and capturing our wedding day with images that will last forever!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Karla Korn Photography 28
    Karla Korn Photography 29
    Karla Korn Photography 30

Net · Married on 12/13/2017

I was so happy with Karla's work!! She is very friendly, enthusiastic, and professional. My family and I loved her! I would definitely recommend her. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/13/2018

David · Married on 12/09/2017

Karla was the FIRST vendor we hired for our wedding--and truly the best decision we ever made. No matter what I write for this review, my words simply will not do justice for what Karla truly is and does. She is pure genius in her work. An unbelievable artist. And an incredible human being. From the very first meeting that my husband and I had with Karla almost a year in advance of our wedding, there was NO DOUBT we had found the perfect photographer. Her personality, her passion, her spirit and her beautiful portfolio immediately captured us instantly. As we grew to know Karla over the next year through engagement photos, multiple conversations and planning--we fell more in love with her. She has an incredible way of putting you at ease the second she starts snapping photos. On our wedding day, Karla was with us for almost 15 hours--and she never once slowed down. Even despite dealing with her own personal tragedy in her family only days before our wedding--Karla was an incredible professional, and kept in constant communication with us up to the big day. Her love and dedication to her craft (and to my husband and I!!) was unmatched, and we will never be able to thank her enough. She was as smiley and energetic at midnight as she was at 10am!! Everyone in our wedding party loved her. Our parents loved her. And we loved her. She had a way of capturing photographs and priceless moments during the wedding, and we never even saw her there! When she amazingly delivered our digital files to us only a couple weeks after the wedding (even with the holidays in there!)--we were stunned. The photographs were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. And even with requests for edits here and there (a bridesmaid's eyes closed, a random hair out of place)--Karla corrected every one of those issues in minutes and made our final product gorgeous. Karla is one of a kind. Hire her. You will be blessed to have her as part of your big day. --Caryn & Dave

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Karla Korn Photography 31
    Karla Korn Photography 32

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Karla was a consummate professional, but felt like a close friend while shooting our wedding. She was prompt to reply on first contact, was careful to make sure we were on the same page before preparing a contract, and kept in touch with us throughout the process. She provided insight into scheduling and shooting without feeling intrusive, and took ideas we had for the vibe of the wedding and ran with it, gracing the pictures with her cool, journalistic style.

We wound up with the most rain our venue had ever experienced, and Karla led us and our bridal party skillfully through the rain and found ways to make the most of the diffuse lighting. Most of all, she kept spirits up as we realized we were not only going to be rained out, but rained out in impressive fashion. Thank you, Karla.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Karla Korn Photography 33
    Karla Korn Photography 34
    Karla Korn Photography 35
    Karla Korn Photography 36
    Karla Korn Photography 37
    Karla Korn Photography 38

Eylina · Married on 06/19/2017

KARLA is the best wedding photographer ever! I met her in my friend's wedding. She was so bubbly and excited the whole time during pictures-taking, and this really helped my friends who are not so photogenic. And the pictures came out great and within 2 weeks! That happened in FL. My husband and I were planning our wedding in NYC. I really loved Karla's personality and excellent quality of photos, so I decided to contact her anyway despite the distance. You never know, right? You actually never knew! She was planning to be around NY area during our wedding. So without hesitation, we hired her instantly. It was very good to see her again, this time, in NYC. On our wedding day, the weather changed among sunny, cloudy, and rainy. But Karla took advantage of all the lighting conditions and created pictures coming out of a fairy tale! Within 2 weeks, we received both the access to her website for photos as well as digital copies, which included more than 500 photos. Not until after I talked to other friends, did I realize how fast this procedure was and how many photos we got. So I really want to give her extra kudos! Her price was also very reasonable. Highly recommend her! You will love her! <3

Sent on 08/15/2017

Working with Karla as my wedding photographer was an absolute pleasure. My mom and I fell in love with her work after finding her on our venue's preferred vendor list and I was so thrilled that she was free on our date. She was immediately responsive and I loved her warm and kind personality from the first time we talked. She was very flexible about designing a package to suit our needs (we live out of town so opted for rehearsal dinner coverage instead of engagement photos). Throughout the months leading up to the wedding Karla was great at keeping up with me and making sure that she had all the information she needed about our plans and the vibe we wanted from our photos. She took the extra time to scout out our venue and interface with other vendors in advance to make sure that she would be good to go on the big day. During the actual events, Karla was calm and so easy to work with and she fit in just like a member of our family. The second photographer who accompanied her was very nice and professional as well. When we saw our photos, we were speechless. They were seriously perfect and gorgeous and I couldn't have even imagined better photos to capture the memories. Karla was so fast at getting our gallery up and getting us the proofs of our albums too, it has been less than three months since the wedding and our album has already been submitted to the printer. I highly recommend Karla and plan to use her for all of my future photography needs, even if it means making her travel. Thank you Karla for everything!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Karla is amazing! From the very beginning she was responsive, warm, and on top of everything! She took the most spectacular pictures of my husband and our family, but more than that, she went out of her way to be sweet and understanding throughout the whole process as well, which is fantastic during the stressful planning and hectic afterwards of a wedding!! She's the best!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Elisa · Married on 04/08/2017

Choosing Karla for our wedding day photographer was one of our best wedding planning decisions! As the Bride, I felt completely at ease and comfortable. Karla was so great during the pre planning process with her attentive response time and genuine passion. Her creative approach, fun demeanor, awesome energy and professionalism really helped to capture all the beautiful moments of our special day from start to finish. I can't stop smiling when looking back at our wedding photos and reminiscing on the magical time that is evident in Karla's work. I will continue to work with Karla as our family grows and recommend her to all family and friends. I wish we could do it all over!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Susan · Married on 03/25/2017

My Husband and I enjoyed working with Karla from the get go! She did a beautiful job capturing our engagement session and our wedding! She's so personable, makes you feel super comfortable, and very professional! We are in LOVE with our photos!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • . · Married on 03/18/2017

Having Karla as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. After seeing the work she did for my brother's wedding, it was a no brainer to choose her. She was super accommodating and always quick to respond to any questions that we had. Her demeanor and work ethic is top notch, and she really knows how to connect with clients to ensure a wonderful experience. We look forward to continue working with Karla as our family grows and are very excited to have her be a part of it! Do yourself a favor and book her! She is simply the best and you will not find any better!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Lizzie · Married on 08/13/2016

Karla is the best all around! We attended the same high school and she is a long time friend of my maid of honor. I have gushed over her pictures for years and always hoped I would be able to have her as my wedding photographer. I couldn't be happier with our choice! She knows what she is doing and is awesome at giving direction to get beautiful shots... but also amazing at just letting moments happen and capturing those! This was very important to my fiancé and myself because we love those candid moments that happen.
    Her photos are so soft and clean and allow the beauty of the moment speak for itself. She has an artistic eye that makes for gorgeous shots with interesting angles and details.
    Amazing photos, amazing professionalism, and amazing person!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Nan · Married on 08/13/2016

As the mother of the bride I can say that Karla's photography was EXQUISITE! She captured the joy, beauty, quiet moments and laughter of the day in her photographs. As a mom who just had one more fly from the nest, looking at Karla's capturing of the day is now one of my happy places to go to cherish our daughter's wedding . . . one photo at a time. I get lost in each photograph and find myself smiling as I view each one. Karla is a gifted artist! Thank you, Karla! We are thrilled!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 06/11/2016

We can't stop smiling when we look at our wedding photos! The photos are artful while also natural and uniquely us. Karla has such an eye for detail, which came through in each and every one of our photos.

And if the photographs themselves weren't enough, Karla has a fantastic manner about her. She put everyone at ease the minute she walked in. She made us happy. She made our wedding party happy. She made our parents happy. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/18/2016

I wrote a handful of reviews in the past week, but I keep pushing this one back because it will be the hardest to write. I don't think my words will ever do justice to Karla's work and personality. If you'll meet her and look at her pictures you'll know exactly what I mean. My husband and I simply fell in love with Karla during our first meeting. She is incredibly sweet, caring, funny, and at the same time very professional. She genuinely cares and tries to learn as much as possible about her subjects. My husband and I are very uncomfortable taking pictures and she somehow managed to make that outdoors (in 90F weather) photo shooting extremely comfortable and fun. We liked her work because her pictures are not staged, but rather have a candid, emotional feel to them. Not to mention the beautiful light she manages to capture in all her pictures. We could not be happier with our wedding shots. These are the best photographs we've ever had taken of ourselves. Karla knew how to capture the happiness on our faces! I got so many comments about how happy and radiant we both looked in our pictures. As far as the ceremony and reception went, Karla was almost 'invisible' and still managed to capture all the good moments without getting in anyone's face. She is extremely talented and is born to do this job. We are so happy to have found her! We traveled from NYC to South Florida for our wedding, but now we're thinking of going back when we will have kids so Karla can take our family portraits. If you're looking for pictures that capture the pure happiness and magic of your wedding day, look no further! Karla is the best!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Karina · Married on 05/07/2016

Karla is 5 stars all the way around! She was beyond professional and accommodating -- some of my wedding guests are still amazed at how 1 person was able to catch all the shots that she did. I cant wait to have Karla as a part of other big events in my families life -- We will without a doubt be using her again. Thanks Karla -- we love you

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Melodi

Melodi · Married on 04/02/2016

It was love at first sight with Karla! Her enthusiasm and creative approach drew us in immediately. Her photos are natural and document the precious moments that otherwise would never be captured. If you want to have photographs you can cherish for a lifetime and beyond hire her immediately. She's a bundle of energy that you're going to want on your big day. We cant wait to hire her again to capture all our special moments as our family grows. If I could give her a million stars I would!!

Sent on 04/14/2016