6 Reviews for Karissa Wright Productions

User Photos
todo alt text
6 Karissa Wright Productions Reviews

Karissa is a gem to work with! She is so sweet and professional, yet I felt like I had known her forever! Her work is amazing!! She truly has a talent and I am so thankful she captured our day!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Karissa is wonderful to work with. The entire process was stress free and easy. My entire wedding party enjoyed working with her. She is extremely organized and runs on schedule which was perfect for all the other people involved in the wedding and everything went according to plan. This was by far the best experience with a photographer and hope to work with her in the future.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karissa was beyond our expectations. She was professional, prompt & flexible. She worked well with all of our vendors and we put so much value on her work. I am still surprised at how perfect it was. Also, we barely even noticed she was there! In a good way. No one wants a camera in your face during the most important day of your life but we want all the special moments captured. Exactly what we got!

Profile Picture Jade , 7/29/17, 1 Review

Karissa Wright Productions
Is good at taking photos I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Profile Picture jessica, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Over all the price was good. She was very professional and was very responsive. She was very attentive and event sent us small gifts. Over all she did a great job I just expected more, in the sense of poses and the ways some of the pictures were taken and edited.

Profile Picture mayra, 3/25/17, 1 Review