Karissa Wright Productions Reviews

9 | Modesto, CA

9 Reviews for Karissa Wright Productions

9 Karissa Wright Productions Reviews

Lipika · Married on 08/26/2018

I found out about Karissa as a referral from my photographer. And we could not be happier we crossed paths this way. Karissa’s creative eye and positive outlook on life are just unbelievable. She is sweet and willing to make the vision you have come to life. She spent time understanding what was important to us, and when we saw her teaser of our wedding day – she had more than delivered. All those emotions came right back - I cried, my family was calling me to tell me how incredible this 1 minute clip was, my husband and I would watch everyday during our honeymoon. Oh, did I mention the teaser came within a day – our wedding was Sunday (ended around 11pm) and Tuesday morning she had posted the clip. It was such a nice surprise! Within that one minute clip she seemed to capture the moments that had meant the most to us, so we can’t wait to what else she has in store. She is someone we hope to keep in our lives as not only our go to videographer but also as a friend ☺

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2018

We used Karissa Wright Productions just for Photography for our wedding and had a great experience! Karissa is very easy to work with and easily puts people at ease while she is taking pictures. She is able to make everyone laugh and smile and feel like she's everyone's friend and not just a stranger behind the camera and that translates into her capturing the perfect moments with no stiff nervousness. The second shooter that she brought with her was also very easy to work with and I'm glad both of them were able to get some amazing shots of the day. The printed pictures and canvas that we received from ordering through her are also very high quality and worth ordering (they were delivered to our doorstep within a couple days!) and the album is amazing. If you want someone who is super talented and takes quality pictures (and video) and is easy to work with on your big day, definitely use Karissa Wright Productions! Thank you Karissa!

Karissa Wright Productions 5
    Karissa Wright Productions 6
    Karissa Wright Productions 7
    Karissa Wright Productions 8
    Karissa Wright Productions 9
    Karissa Wright Productions 10

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Karissa is a gem to work with! She is so sweet and professional, yet I felt like I had known her forever! Her work is amazing!! She truly has a talent and I am so thankful she captured our day!

Angela · Married on 09/10/2017

Karissa is wonderful to work with. The entire process was stress free and easy. My entire wedding party enjoyed working with her. She is extremely organized and runs on schedule which was perfect for all the other people involved in the wedding and everything went according to plan. This was by far the best experience with a photographer and hope to work with her in the future.

Karissa Wright Productions 11

Marisa · Married on 08/13/2017

Karissa Wright Productions is one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. We hired her as our videographer. I had already booked a photographer and then decided I couldn’t get married without a wedding video! Best decision ever! Karissa is amazing and so talented. Her creative eye and talent is evident in our wedding video. She was calming and professional throughout the entire process and especially on the wedding day. We love love LOVE our video. I told Karissa “words” were the most important thing to us and she made sure our vows and speeches made it into the video! I have already suggested Karissa Wright Productions to friends and will continue to do so. Thank you so much to Karissa and your team for making our wedding day so magical and something we can watch over and over forever!!

Jade · Married on 07/29/2017

Karissa was beyond our expectations. She was professional, prompt & flexible. She worked well with all of our vendors and we put so much value on her work. I am still surprised at how perfect it was. Also, we barely even noticed she was there! In a good way. No one wants a camera in your face during the most important day of your life but we want all the special moments captured. Exactly what we got!

jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Karissa Wright Productions
    Is good at taking photos I would recommend them to my family and friends.

mayra · Married on 03/25/2017

3.0

Over all the price was good. She was very professional and was very responsive. She was very attentive and event sent us small gifts. Over all she did a great job I just expected more, in the sense of poses and the ways some of the pictures were taken and edited.