Karissa Wright Productions Reviews

Karissa Wright Productions 5
Karissa Wright Productions 6
Karissa Wright Productions 7

Amy Rose · Married on 10/20/2018

Karissa made the day so smooth and amazing!

For such a special day in your life that happens so quick and then is gone to have the video footage that you can look back on for a lifetime is amazing!! Karissa made our day so special and captured all the special moments throughout the day! She is truly talented and such a joy to work with!

Brittney · Married on 10/13/2018

In love with our videos!

Where to start with Karissa? She is absolutely amazing! From the beginning, we knew she was the best choice for our videographer! The whole process was so memorable. She is so kind and sent cute little gifts to add to the excitement of the wedding and made sure all of our needs and wants were met! The videos were perfect and we cannot stop watching them! If we ever needed videography again, we with no doubt would ask Karissa again!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience!

My husband and I had the pleasure of using Karissa Wright Productions for our wedding video, and are so happy we did! We had already booked a photographer, then realized a video was something we did not want to miss out on. We were referred to Karissa by friends who worked with her (and we already knew we loved their video!).
    Karissa has such a sweet, warm & thoughtful personality and was a pleasure to work with. She made the planning process so smooth and made us so comfortable leading up to and on our special day.
    She provided us with a wedding teaser just 3 days after our wedding!! We loved having a sneak peek right before beginning our honeymoon. She was timely in delivering our final videos (teaser, highlight, ceremony, speeches, specialty dances) and we could not be more thrilled! It was so important to us to have the ceremony and speeches to look back on, as the day goes by so fast, and to be able to really view all of the special emotions of the day. We are beyond thankful for all that she captured, and the beautiful highlight video she created! She is so creative and talented, while capturing the most important moments.
    Thank you, Karissa and team, for everything! We have already recommended her and will continue to do so!

Lipika · Married on 08/26/2018

I found out about Karissa as a referral from my photographer. And we could not be happier we crossed paths this way. Karissa’s creative eye and positive outlook on life are just unbelievable. She is sweet and willing to make the vision you have come to life. She spent time understanding what was important to us, and when we saw her teaser of our wedding day – she had more than delivered. All those emotions came right back - I cried, my family was calling me to tell me how incredible this 1 minute clip was, my husband and I would watch everyday during our honeymoon. Oh, did I mention the teaser came within a day – our wedding was Sunday (ended around 11pm) and Tuesday morning she had posted the clip. It was such a nice surprise! Within that one minute clip she seemed to capture the moments that had meant the most to us, so we can’t wait to what else she has in store. She is someone we hope to keep in our lives as not only our go to videographer but also as a friend ☺

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Lipika, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Your wedding was an absolute dream, and it was such an honor to have been a part of it. I love watching you and Alex grow together in friendship and marriage. We are here for you when you need it.

Jennifer Castillo · Married on 08/18/2018

Karissa Wright Production

I cannot fully express how thankful we are for stumbling upon Karissa Wright Productions when we began planning our Modesto/Oakdale wedding. We wanted a team who could provide both photography & videography services, and KWP was the perfect fit. From our first introductory call and meeting to nailing down logistics to the wedding day and thereafter, Karissa has been a pleasure to work with. Her personalization and professionalism sets her team apart and we highly recommend their services for your special occasion.

Karissa Wright Productions 12
    Karissa Wright Productions 13
    Karissa Wright Productions 14
    Karissa Wright Productions 15

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2018

We used Karissa Wright Productions just for Photography for our wedding and had a great experience! Karissa is very easy to work with and easily puts people at ease while she is taking pictures. She is able to make everyone laugh and smile and feel like she's everyone's friend and not just a stranger behind the camera and that translates into her capturing the perfect moments with no stiff nervousness. The second shooter that she brought with her was also very easy to work with and I'm glad both of them were able to get some amazing shots of the day. The printed pictures and canvas that we received from ordering through her are also very high quality and worth ordering (they were delivered to our doorstep within a couple days!) and the album is amazing. If you want someone who is super talented and takes quality pictures (and video) and is easy to work with on your big day, definitely use Karissa Wright Productions! Thank you Karissa!

Karissa Wright Productions 16
    Karissa Wright Productions 17
    Karissa Wright Productions 18
    Karissa Wright Productions 19
    Karissa Wright Productions 20
    Karissa Wright Productions 21

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write this heartfelt review! Thank you for entrusting me as your friend and photographer on yours and Evan's wedding day. Have fun ruling the galaxy together!

Brianne Little · Married on 05/26/2018

Beyond happy with Karissa!

Karissa is beyond talented, and I would highly recommended her to everyone. She is very personable and extremely fun to work with. The day of our wedding she was stressfree, confident, bubbly, and fun. Our wedding video turned out absolutely beautiful, and I cannot thank her enough for that. We were so happy to work with such an amazing videographer!

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Brianne, wow- thank you for this review! Although I jumped in your list of wedding vendors last minute, it was an absolute adventure and joy to have captured yours and Travis' wedding video and excited to watch your marriage grow.

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Karissa is a gem to work with! She is so sweet and professional, yet I felt like I had known her forever! Her work is amazing!! She truly has a talent and I am so thankful she captured our day!

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your five-star review! I love getting to know my couples and getting to know you and Andrew was an absolute joy. We are here for you if you need it!

Angela · Married on 09/10/2017

Karissa is wonderful to work with. The entire process was stress free and easy. My entire wedding party enjoyed working with her. She is extremely organized and runs on schedule which was perfect for all the other people involved in the wedding and everything went according to plan. This was by far the best experience with a photographer and hope to work with her in the future.

Karissa Wright Productions 22

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Angela, thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure to photograph your wedding day and even your growing family portraits!

Marisa · Married on 08/13/2017

Karissa Wright Productions is one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. We hired her as our videographer. I had already booked a photographer and then decided I couldn’t get married without a wedding video! Best decision ever! Karissa is amazing and so talented. Her creative eye and talent is evident in our wedding video. She was calming and professional throughout the entire process and especially on the wedding day. We love love LOVE our video. I told Karissa “words” were the most important thing to us and she made sure our vows and speeches made it into the video! I have already suggested Karissa Wright Productions to friends and will continue to do so. Thank you so much to Karissa and your team for making our wedding day so magical and something we can watch over and over forever!!

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Marisa, this review makes me weep with tears of joy! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. You and Phil are a HUGE reminder for me in why I do what I do. It was an absolute pleasure having the honor to tell the Marrone love story!

Jade · Married on 07/29/2017

Karissa was beyond our expectations. She was professional, prompt & flexible. She worked well with all of our vendors and we put so much value on her work. I am still surprised at how perfect it was. Also, we barely even noticed she was there! In a good way. No one wants a camera in your face during the most important day of your life but we want all the special moments captured. Exactly what we got!

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Jade, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Kristy · Married on 03/22/2013

Karissa was a DREAM to work with! Seriously she is worth every penny. If you’re on the fence - hop on over and enjoy every moment! She is incredibly talented at what she does, and she is so sweet and generous. She captured my day perfectly and went above and beyond for us by meeting up multiple times, emailing back quickly, helping me with our timeline, showing us a sneak peek video AT THE RECEPTION, and even got us our videos early! Highly recommend and can’t say enough good things! Thank you Karissa for being YOU!

Karissa Wright Productions 23
    Karissa Wright Productions 24
    Karissa Wright Productions 25
    Karissa Wright Productions 26

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Kristy, thank you so much for your kind words in this review! Your words are so precious to me, and I'm blessed to have been a part of your wedding day! We are here when you need it.

jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Karissa Wright Productions
    Is good at taking photos I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

mayra · Married on 03/25/2017

3.0

Over all the price was good. She was very professional and was very responsive. She was very attentive and event sent us small gifts. Over all she did a great job I just expected more, in the sense of poses and the ways some of the pictures were taken and edited.

Karissa Wright Productions's reply:

Mayra, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your business and our experience preserving your memories on your wedding day. Your feedback has pushed us to grow and offer more of a variety of images and poses in better service to our couples.