Karisma Salon Wedding Team Reviews

5 | Bluffton, SC

5 Reviews for Karisma Salon Wedding Team

Kara · Married on 05/30/2015

Christine and team from Karisma Salon were fantastic and talented! Christine was very patient with me when deciding on the best look for me. I thought I was allot more forward in my make up choices then I actually was...she guided me there and told worked with me until we were both comfortable. She suggested a hair idea I loved, but did not think I would be able to have my wedding. She pulled it off, and I felt my look fit my style of gown, and person, and was undoubtedly unique and beautiful! My bridesmaids and mothers of the bride were delighted with their hair and make up as well. They each looked stunning!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Allison · Married on 03/28/2015

I cannot say enough praise about Christine and her team. They did all the hair for my wedding (my hair, all my six bridesmaids, both mothers and my grandmother, and false lashes on a few people). Christine is a hair genius and everyone looked amazing. I was from out of town and she was able to perfectly match extensions for my hair from two pictures I sent her without ever meeting me. I also have very curly hair, and she was able to make my hair smooth, and I had zero frizz the entire day. My hair looked amazing, and it stayed perfectly in place the entire day/night. I wish I lived closer to her so I could use her regularly for all my hair needs. I could not have asked for a more incredible stylist.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Karisma Salon Wedding Team's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was our pleasure working with you all!

Laurin · Married on 06/14/2014

After meeting with several other stylists in the Hilton Head area and being underwhelmed, I instantly clicked with Annie and Christine. Not only was their schedule almost completely booked (a good sign!) but they seemed excited and to genuinely love doing weddings. I could tell from our first conversation that they both had a lot of knowledge and experience and would not only be professional and deliver great service, but would help make the day fun! My trial went wonderfully, they looked at photos, gave helpful input and "made me up" as if it were the real deal! When the wedding arrived they did not disappoint! They arrived on time, were quick and efficient and kept us on time despite a few last minute additions. All of my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law looked gorgeous. My hair and make-up were EXACTLY what I had wanted. I have never felt so pretty or gotten so many compliments. Everyone's hair and make-up lasted the entire night...despite rain and humidity. I could not have been happier! Christine and Annie are true professionals and possibly even magicians...you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Christy · Married on 09/01/2012

Christine was amazing! Everything that I hoped for and more. Would recommend her for any wedding/event.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Janet · Married on 06/23/2012

Christine is an extremely talented stylist. She is truly an artist! She created gorgeous hairstyles for 12 ladies on our wedding day. We could not have been any more pleased than we were with Christine!!! She is the BEST!

Sent on 09/18/2012