Karina Santos Photography Reviews

Karina Santos Photography 4
Karina Santos Photography 5
  • Nathalya

Nathalya Helena · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Karina is the RIGHT/BEST choice!

Karina is the sweetest, most amazing, professional photographer, I've met. She made my wedding day an even more special day! She was super gentle and patient.
    My husband and I made all the arrangments with her online, via e-mail and Facetime. She understood that we had pretty busy routines and she never left one single question unanswered.
    She was very flexible with all the craziness and change of plans. She helped everybody to keep their minds together during the event. Always smiling and saying cute things to unwind our minds. She is too adorable!!!
    During our big day, I felt like if I had hired a friend to take pictures of our day. I have no words to describe how happy I am for choosing her!!!
    And the pictures... O-M-G! Breathtaking! We knew that she was great, but when we saw the pictures she had taken, we were completely speechless because the place wasn't one of the best, but Karina made it seem PERFECT!
    We (me, my husband, my family, my friends) highly recommend her!

Karina Santos Photography 6
    Karina Santos Photography 7
    Karina Santos Photography 8
    Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/11/2019

Karina is the best out there

When my fiancé and I got engaged and started planning our wedding, we both knew that we wanted to hire the perfect photographer to capture our special day because it was going to be day that was going to be special to the both of us. I came across Karina's work on instagram and looking at her work and how she captured moments, I knew right there that I wanted her to be our photographer. She captured our engagement shoot and our wedding day and she incorporated our daughter into our photos perfectly. When it came to our big day, she knew exactly what she was doing. So professional and she did it with such class. Not only was she was our photographer but we also gained a friend. We got our pictures back not too long ago and they are absolutely stunning. Everything that I wanted. I couldn't help but just be emotional all over again. Karina is hands down the best and if you want memories that you will love and look at forever, she is the one to do so!!

Thank you Karina! You will be forever in our hearts.

Karina Santos Photography 9
    Karina Santos Photography 21
    Karina Santos Photography 22
    Sent on 11/16/2019

Shirley · Married on 09/28/2019

skilled and easy to work with

We booked Karina to take our city hall photos. The photos did not disappoint. Each and every one of them were beautiful. She a very sweet and skilled photographer. She made sure to take the photos in a flattering angle. She made sure we were very comfortable during our photoshoot even if I was initially feeling awkward. She's also a great communicator. When we had questions or request, she was quick to answer them.

Karina Santos Photography 23
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing!

Karina is like the best friend you haven't seen in a year, but picked up right where you left off. She is your personal hype woman, she will make you feel good and comfortable behind the camera. Her energy is great. We had been chatting for some time via IG after we booked for our wedding, then decided to do a home photoshoot with her a couple months prior to the wedding. She really came through both times. She is thorough and efficient, she really knows what she's doing. Her eye for photography is wonderful. We are so happy with our pictures!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Caleb Dorfman · Married on 08/13/2019

Charismatic photographer who knew how to make us feel comfortable

Karina met with us for coffee before the shoot to really get to know each other and start to feel comfortable. Then, once we arrived at the shoot location, she adapted easily to make the most of the location, somewhere she was not overly familiar with, which shows how adept she is at making the most of the location. She knew which poses worked best, which would provoke laughter and smiles, and was even open to my fiancées ideas for poses as well. Well worth the money, and she got us back 160 photos! Many more than most of the photographers these days offer.

Karina Santos Photography 28
    Karina Santos Photography 29
    Karina Santos Photography 30
    Karina Santos Photography 31
    Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan D Cruz · Married on 08/10/2019

Our wedding Photographer

Karina was not only very sweet but very attentive to how we wanted our wedding photographed. She had a video chat with us prior to get to know us. Altogether awesome experience that will leave you feeling cared for and looking great in the memories of your wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Ana

Ana Gabriele · Married on 07/18/2019

Karina is amazing! I couldn't have made a better choice

Karina is amazing! She was our photographer in our wedding in Colorado and i'm so glad we chose her. She was so patience and funny always getting the best poses and smiles from us,she knew exacly what we wanted and i absolutely love how our pictures turned out.
    She is a great professional and i would recommend her a thousand times, if you want gorgeus pictures of your happiest day and a competent photographer she is your person.

Karina Santos Photography 32
    Karina Santos Photography 33
    Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Joyce

Joyce Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

All-in-one photographer

Having been to more than a fair share of weddings, Karina is always offering both photography and general wedding advice. Wedding days can be stressful so we were very blessed to find someone who knows what she's doing, is good at what she does, and is cheerful and flexible. She's fun, full of positive energy, and delivers stunning photos- we're glad Karina was the one to capture our special day; we now have hundreds to lovely photos to remember it by!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing and upbeat!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of cameras. Karina made the entire process so easy and fun! She is so sweet and funny, and her photography is incredible! Seriously, go look at her Instagram, the photos are amazing. We had an outdoor wedding and Karina nailed it, choosing great locations and finding all the best angles. Karina takes the lead on communicating (a gift when you’re busy with life +wedding planning) and was super accessible throughout the whole process. I wish I had known about her when we were taking engagement photos! I would hire Karina again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her for your wedding/engagement!

Karina Santos Photography 34
    Karina Santos Photography 35
    Karina Santos Photography 36
    Karina Santos Photography 37
    Sent on 08/04/2019

Sofiya Garbuzov · Married on 05/26/2019

So amazing

Karina is seriously the sweetest and made everything stress free. The photos turned out so amazing! I couldn’t be happier with everything! so much love!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Brett

Brett Smith · Married on 05/10/2019

The perfect wedding photographer!

We are so happy to have hired Karina to be our wedding photographer! She was fun, professional, and most importantly, extremely skilled and experienced at getting the best wedding photos. We got amazing photos and had fun taking them. I highly recommend Karina to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Karina Santos Photography 38
    Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

We found Karina on instagram and going with her was one of the best decisions of my wedding! She had a great positive energy from our engagement photos to our wedding nearly a year later. Karina has a great eye and is able to get candid shots by inspiring people to smile naturally. She also was discrete while snapping shots at the ceremony and reception which is something we place a great deal of value on after being at various wedding with intrusive photographers. You can't go wrong choosing Karina for your special event! She's our choice for any future events we may have. Thanks again Karina!

Karina Santos Photography 45
    Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Meyah

Meyah Cruz · Married on 02/22/2019

A Dream Come True

Karina is wonderful. I know that God put her in my path for a reason. I am beyond grateful that we chose her to do our wedding photos. In moments when I felt awkward or nervous she would be there smiling and encouraging me and my nerves would melt away. On the practical side, she is also very punctual and professional and went above and beyond to help out in any way she could. And on top of all that, her prices are super reasonable! I can't say enough how blessed I was to find Karina.

Karina Santos Photography 54
    Karina Santos Photography 55
    Karina Santos Photography 56
    Sent on 05/21/2019

Aubrey Marks · Married on 01/11/2019

Karina is amazing, we are obsessed!

Karina is a fantastically talented photographer. I had her do the photos for my elopement at San Francisco City Hall. She made us feel comfortable and so happy at all times during the photoshoot, and it really shows in the photos! And of course, the photos are absolutely gorgeous. We are obsessed with her photo aesthetic and wouldn’t have wanted our wedding photos to come out any other way!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • W

Wenting Hou · Married on 12/31/2018

Great experience

Karina is very professional. I love the photos a lot. Plus, she is really outgoing and warm-hearted, making us feel very relaxed and happy during the photo shoot.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 12/13/2018

Over The Moon!

We are over the moon with our wedding photographs, Karina is so wonderful! Our elopement is documented and captured perfectly, you have given us memories we will treasure forever.

Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect and stress free, from the moment you arrived you were calm and professional. We were both really worried about posing for photos and being awkward, but you made us feel the complete opposite. We absolutely love the photos, San Francisco City Hall looks like a magazine shoot :) We can not thank you enough for capturing our day so perfectly, we could not stop smiling all day and had a perfect wedding and your skills and amazing talent have allowed us to keep on smiling and reliving the day every time we look at the photos.

Thank you and we will recommend you to everyone we know who is due to get married in the future.

Liz & Nathan

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Monica

Monica Tanbrin · Married on 12/06/2018

easy to work with!

Karina was very responsive and keeps direct me to the right pose for the photos

Karina Santos Photography 69
    Karina Santos Photography 70
    Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Thaina

Thaina Noda Vendrame · Married on 09/07/2018

I highly recommend!

This girl is awesome! My wedding photos are so amazing, Im happy to save this eternal moment having Karina as my photographer, she was really calm with my indecisions, until we set everything the way I wanted. She answers my questions quickly and understood all the ideas I had in my mind. And of course, she drove so much to take my pictures in the the south of Bay Area. Thank you Karina for being this amazing professional, dedicate and helpful.

Karina Santos Photography 71
    Karina Santos Photography 72
    Karina Santos Photography 73
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Wedding photographer

Karina is AMAZING. She is responsive, friendly and her pictures are beautiful!!! This review is way over due, but better late than never!! The moment I reached out to her, I knew we were going to be friends.
    The day of the wedding, she made everyone feel comfortable. It was like she was a part of our family! Karina is beautiful person, inside and out. I highly HIGHLY recommend her. You won’t be sorry!!!

Karina, if you’re reading this, I value our friendship and I can’t wait to see you again. I love you so much!!!!

Karina Santos Photography 74
    Karina Santos Photography 75
    Karina Santos Photography 76
    Sent on 12/21/2018

Anna Tran · Married on 04/12/2018

Excellent photographer!

Karina Santos is incredibly talented and an absolute delight to be around. We love her!

Karina Santos Photography 77
    Karina Santos Photography 82
    Sent on 10/28/2018

Sara Pucci · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful and talented photographer

Karina Santos is such a wonderful photographer to work with! We loved our city hall photo shoot. She was so flexible with our schedule despite some challenging life events. Karina is talented and captured beautiful life long memories of our wedding. I rarely get a chance to write a review but I really had to come here and brag about her. I highly recommend her if anyone is looking for a kind and talented photographer to work with.
    Also I want to tell guys that I had called for a bunch of others photographers to check their prices and she had a great deal and packages to offer. Seriously, worth every penny and you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/04/2019