Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist Reviews

43 | Kennesaw, GA

43 Reviews for Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist

Satosh · Married on 04/21/2018

Kari Roberts did my makeup for a photoshoot. It was very beautiful not only in person but in the camera as well for professional pictures. She is very professional, sweet, and amazing at her talent. If you are looking for a makeup artist who does natural, beauty to glamour, or bold Kari is the one to call for your next shoot or event.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Sajini · Married on 12/29/2017

Kari was a really great makeup artist, she does whatever style makeup you want and makes it look natural. I wanted sparkle and she gave me sparkles. She is sweet and makes you feel very comfortable and listens and tries her best to achieve the look you want.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Dagmar · Married on 09/25/2016

Kari gave beauty tips as she is doing her art.
    Extremely profession regarding time and meeting place.
    It is very obvious she knows what she is doing.
    I was impressed that my makeup stayed put for over 10 hours in 91 degrees, without me having to touch my face.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Regina · Married on 09/24/2016

Kari is very professional and serious about her work. She is time conscious and kept to the schedule. Everyone received personal attention and she brought out each one's attributes individually.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Aliyah · event on 07/10/2016

Kari was so professional and had such a nice spread of make up that even someone like me felt safe with the hypoallergenic products she used. I really enjoyed the conversation and how she taught me some things about make up.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Trina · event on 07/09/2016

Kari, did a wonderful job on my makejup. not only did she make me beautiful she also gave me knowledgable pointers I can take along with me.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Natausha · event on 07/09/2016

We all had a blast! She always asked if we had preferences for our makeup look before she started. Kari is extremely professional and sanitary. Very relaxing evening. I felt very glamorous and my final look was amazing. I would recommend Kari to everyone. She can handle any skin tone.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Cara · event on 06/25/2016

Kari is very knowledgeable and creative. She has great recommendations for eye shadow colors for the special event. She will help you look your absolute best and gorgeous for whatever the event may be. And, she teaches you how to apply makeup so you can always look great. I highly recommend a session with Kari!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Brittney · event on 06/16/2016

Kari did an amazing job on my makeup for my engagement photos.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Kirsten · Married on 05/28/2016

My bridesmaids and I had our make up done by Kari for my wedding. I rarely wear make up, so I was anxious about looking "overly done up". Kari listened my concerns and created a very natural look that enhanced my best features. I was thrilled with her professional service, friendly demeanor, and reasonable prices. She did a fantastic job and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Mikayla · event on 05/07/2016

Really does a wonderful job without making it look like to much. Definitely worth the money!!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Loren · Married on 02/20/2016

Kari did an excellent job with my makeup for my headshot photos. She was very conscious of my preferences as far as having a natural face. I was very pleased with the look! Will be booking her again in the near future for sure!

Sent on 02/22/2016

She was very nice and very good at what she does!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Tamara · Married on 02/06/2016

She was professional, efficient, and fast. She knew how to make me look like a bride. I felt like I was glowing from within! And she didn't pile a lot of layers of makeup on my face!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Mitzi · Married on 12/12/2015

Very professional and makeup was done to satisfaction. Very tasteful

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kari was very attentive to my requests and incorporated my ideas with an overall look that i was very happy with. I would recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Patricia · Married on 08/22/2015

Kari actually did the makeup for a small photo shoot for me, after I'd tried to work with another makeup artist, and the difference was like night and day! Kari arrived on time, was helpful, friendly, and did a MASTERFUL job on my makeup. My face lasted for my whole photo shoot, and she even left me with what I needed to keep the look fresh all day, I would HIGHLY recommend Kari for any makeup job, for individuals, groups, whoever - she's AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • User5342510 · event on 08/12/2015

Kari was awesome. She did a fantasic job with my make-up before I had a photoshoot.

(Event type is wrong and no choice for other, but as this was a birthday present to myself this was closest.)

Sent on 08/13/2015

Carressa · event on 07/24/2015

Kari was great! Very professional & personable. I don't wear makeup, but she made me feel comfortable & confident about wearing it. The makeup was light & natural. I received many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks a bunch Kari for your services.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Varshay · event on 07/24/2015

Kari provided makeup for a photo shoot I was having at my home. She was beyond AMAZING. I booked the appointment on short notice. I was very impressed at how attentive she was. We spoke a week before the event about my expectations and concerns. She was very professional and showed up early for our appointment. Upon arrival, she was able to quickly setup all of her equipment including a chair, professional lighting, and a full array of hues to create my look for the day. My makeup was done pretty quickly and looked FLAWLESS. I was given a small amount of makeup to touch up later as necessary. She also provided lessons for my daughter and niece (both 14 years old) on how to apply makeup appropriate for their age. I really, really enjoyed working with Kari and cannot wait to book her again in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2015

stacey · Married on 07/18/2015

Kari was awesome at spending time working with many different techniques until we got the look I couldn't perfectly explain during our trial run. She also did my mother and sister the day of and my mom cried she was so happy. The makeup was flawless and looked so natural. I felt amazing!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Miranda · Married on 05/15/2015

Kari was so professional and amazing! Her knowledge of product is impressive. All of my ladies have different skintones, and everyone looked so perfect and beautiful! More importantly, she is super efficient to ensure the timeline stays on track. Our make up lasted all day, or until wedding cake got smashed in my face! ;) I would recommend Kari Roberts to anyone!! Her work is flawless!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Angela · Married on 04/18/2015

Outstanding customer service! I don't regret booking this appointment at all. I plan on using Kari every time I need a little beauty enhancement.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Mandy · Married on 04/04/2015

Kari was very professional and listened to all of the changes I suggested even though it was totally different than what I told her I wanted at the trial. Meaning that I told her one thing (which she did very nicely) then totally changed my mind. Kari did a great job and I definitely recommend Her!

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • User4837796 · event on 03/01/2015

Kari is so professional and she made me look GORGEOUS for my photo shoot. She listened and gave me the exact look I wanted with the perfect little kick!

Sent on 03/02/2015