Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist Reviews

43 | Kennesaw, GA

43 Reviews for Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist

Satosh · Married on 04/21/2018

Kari Roberts did my makeup for a photoshoot. It was very beautiful not only in person but in the camera as well for professional pictures. She is very professional, sweet, and amazing at her talent. If you are looking for a makeup artist who does natural, beauty to glamour, or bold Kari is the one to call for your next shoot or event.

Sajini · Married on 12/29/2017

Kari was a really great makeup artist, she does whatever style makeup you want and makes it look natural. I wanted sparkle and she gave me sparkles. She is sweet and makes you feel very comfortable and listens and tries her best to achieve the look you want.

Brittney · event on: 06/16/2016

Kari did an amazing job on my makeup for my engagement photos.

Dagmar · Married on 09/25/2016

Kari gave beauty tips as she is doing her art.
    Extremely profession regarding time and meeting place.
    It is very obvious she knows what she is doing.
    I was impressed that my makeup stayed put for over 10 hours in 91 degrees, without me having to touch my face.

Regina · Married on 09/24/2016

Kari is very professional and serious about her work. She is time conscious and kept to the schedule. Everyone received personal attention and she brought out each one's attributes individually.

Kirsten · Married on 05/28/2016

My bridesmaids and I had our make up done by Kari for my wedding. I rarely wear make up, so I was anxious about looking "overly done up". Kari listened my concerns and created a very natural look that enhanced my best features. I was thrilled with her professional service, friendly demeanor, and reasonable prices. She did a fantastic job and would highly recommend her!

Loren · Married on 02/20/2016

Kari did an excellent job with my makeup for my headshot photos. She was very conscious of my preferences as far as having a natural face. I was very pleased with the look! Will be booking her again in the near future for sure!

She was very nice and very good at what she does!

Tamara · Married on 02/06/2016

She was professional, efficient, and fast. She knew how to make me look like a bride. I felt like I was glowing from within! And she didn't pile a lot of layers of makeup on my face!

Mitzi · Married on 12/12/2015

Very professional and makeup was done to satisfaction. Very tasteful

Kari was very attentive to my requests and incorporated my ideas with an overall look that i was very happy with. I would recommend her without hesitation!

Patricia · Married on 08/22/2015

Kari actually did the makeup for a small photo shoot for me, after I'd tried to work with another makeup artist, and the difference was like night and day! Kari arrived on time, was helpful, friendly, and did a MASTERFUL job on my makeup. My face lasted for my whole photo shoot, and she even left me with what I needed to keep the look fresh all day, I would HIGHLY recommend Kari for any makeup job, for individuals, groups, whoever - she's AMAZING!!!!

stacey · Married on 07/18/2015

Kari was awesome at spending time working with many different techniques until we got the look I couldn't perfectly explain during our trial run. She also did my mother and sister the day of and my mom cried she was so happy. The makeup was flawless and looked so natural. I felt amazing!

Miranda · event on: 09/06/2014

My event was actually a trial run/engagement photo shoot. Needless to say, Kari did an AMAZING job! It's still very warm in GA in early September, but my make up held up beautifully! She researched similar skin tones and hair colors for inspiration, and her vision was spot on with what I had pictured. She was also super knowledgeable about various products for different skin types. In spite of my oily skin, she combined products to combat the shine without the make up feeling heavy on my face. When she was finished, it looked so natural. I highly recommend Kari, and am super excited to have her beautify me and my closest pals on the BIG day next Spring!!

Miranda · Married on 05/15/2015

Kari was so professional and amazing! Her knowledge of product is impressive. All of my ladies have different skintones, and everyone looked so perfect and beautiful! More importantly, she is super efficient to ensure the timeline stays on track. Our make up lasted all day, or until wedding cake got smashed in my face! ;) I would recommend Kari Roberts to anyone!! Her work is flawless!!

Angela · Married on 04/18/2015

Outstanding customer service! I don't regret booking this appointment at all. I plan on using Kari every time I need a little beauty enhancement.

Mandy · Married on 04/04/2015

Kari was very professional and listened to all of the changes I suggested even though it was totally different than what I told her I wanted at the trial. Meaning that I told her one thing (which she did very nicely) then totally changed my mind. Kari did a great job and I definitely recommend Her!

Jenny · Married on 11/01/2014

Kari's service was flawless! On my wedding day, I wanted to be surrounded by people who were punctual, friendly, reliable, and - above all - fantastically-skilled at their craft. Not only did Kari surpass my expectations in all of these areas, she also provided an incredibly calm and focused presence that all brides need on their wedding days! During the trial run, Kari took notes on what worked best for my make-up needs, which made the actual day-of flow very smoothly! I absolutely loved the final look, and it lasted the full 8 hours that I needed for the big day! Kari's energetic personality and ability to be on her A-game for her clients make her the best choice for your beauty needs!

Elyse · Married on 10/11/2014

Kari did my wedding makeup, and was great to work with. She was responsive, on time, and a really nice person. After my trial, I had some specific feedback about what I didn't think worked for me, and she listened and tweaked everything so it was perfect on the actual day. Would definitely recommend!

Nicole · Married on 04/11/2014

Kari is amazing! She was easy to work with and made me and my ladies look wonderful. Our makeup lasted beautifully all day - even with the heat!

Nataly · Married on 01/18/2014

Kari was great to work with! She was quick to respond and very flexible with my timing needs. On the day of the wedding, she showed up to my salon of choice early. The makeup was perfectly done and all of our guests complimented it all night long!

Jarae · Married on 09/16/2013

Kari is absolutely great to work with! Not only does she do a fantastic job with make-up she is an extremely sweet and comfortable be around. I gave her 5 stars because she deserves every bit of it!

Shellie · Married on 09/15/2013

Kari Roberts created the perfect look for my wedding photo shoot. She had an excellent understanding of my vision and executed it flawlessly; I've never felt prettier!! I definitely recommend Kari and can't wait to work with her again.

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2013

From my initial conversation with Kari over the phone until the end, she was a consummate professional. At the same time, she was personable and fun. My makeup looked great -- really great. On my wedding day, I still looked like me but better -- more glowing and more radiant, and Kari is responsible for that. I have never felt more beautiful. She is open to feedback; in fact, she welcomes it. When I didn't love something at the makeup trial, I told her and she was happy to work with me until I was satisfied. On my wedding day, when I arrived at the venue, Kari was already there, set up and ready to go. This kept me calm. As she applies the makeup, you can't help but feel very comfortable and very taken care of. Her prices are extremely reasonable. Book Kari Roberts for your wedding; you'll be happy you did.

Cara · event on: 06/25/2016

Kari is very knowledgeable and creative. She has great recommendations for eye shadow colors for the special event. She will help you look your absolute best and gorgeous for whatever the event may be. And, she teaches you how to apply makeup so you can always look great. I highly recommend a session with Kari!