Kari Renee Photography Reviews

View more information

• Maddie
    Maddie D. Married on 07/31/2021

Wonderful photos

Kari took amazing engagement photos, and the sneak peak of our wedding photos have been amazing as well!
    I spaced and accidentally asked her to start photographs earlier in our wedding day then needed, ended up frantically texting her that morning, and she moved around her schedule in order to accommodate coming to our wedding a few hours later. She was so kind, gave great directions for posing for all our photos, and just all around a joy to work with. She also gets photos back super quickly which I absolutely love!
  • Kaci
    Kaci J. Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing Photography and photographer

Kari did such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! She really captured the special moments, not the mention the quality of prints that she gives with her packages!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible

Hiring Kari was the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process! She was responsive and professional and made the day of my wedding so easy! Even with all of the other things I stressed about from the way my dress fit to forgetting my sash and missing a groomsman, Kari maintained her calm professionalism and made me feel so at-ease that everything would work out! The pictures turned out beautiful and we got them so much faster than I anticipated. I could not recommend Kari enough!
    Mary Married on 08/25/2018
    Kari was absolutely AMAZING!!! She was really great to communicate with. She definitely knows what she is doing with that camera. Very efficient with time and accommodating to what we wanted. My wedding photos turned out INCREDIBLE. I get so many compliments on the photography. I HIGHLY recommend Kari for all photo needs! Very pleased with everything.
    Jayde Married on 07/16/2016
    We just booked with Kari for our wedding next summer. We are still trying to determine a date and location but she has been nothing but helpful and accommodating. Her photos are beautiful, and we are so excited to have her as our photographer.
  • User2300862 2+ years ago
    I loved working with Kari from the very beginning, very personable and fun. My husband came down with Bell's Palsy a week before the wedding which made him super self conscious about getting photos taken, on top of all the natural nerves of getting married. Kari was so amazing day of and all the photos were picture perfect!! Great lighting and posing to show off our best features and helping us feel more relaxed during it all. Definitely will be booking Kari for future life events and photo shoots.
    Jacqueline Married on 07/18/2015
    I first met Kari for our engagement photo session. It was the first time my now husband and I had professional photos taken and she made us feel very comfortable and walked us through various poses. The pictures turned out amazing and we booked her for our wedding also. I cannot begin to say how happy I am with our photos. It was over 100 degrees that day and miserable at times and they still turned out great. One picture I fell in love with was one of my locket. It contained my grandfathers ashes and she placed it on an angel hanging of the wall. I didn't know this until I received my pictures and it meant the world to me. She captures those little details and it made all the difference. Her personality meshed well with my wedding party and I. I am so pleased that my husband and I can relive our day in these beautiful photos. Thanks for everything Kari.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 07/06/2013
    Kari is great! There is nothing less to say about this amazing woman!!! I knew the second I got engaged who I was going with for my photography. I haven't seen my photos yet, but, I have seen some of the sneak peaks from FB. I love her style of all the weddings I've seen her do and I knew she would be good for my rustic farm wedding. Kari is so sweet and professional. I didn't get to meet with Kari before our wedding or go over a shot list. But, I heard from everyone that she was snapping all over the place! So I know they should come out just fine! :-)

Ladies...she is someone you can trust your investment with! How often can you say that in this day and age?!
    Jenny Married on 05/31/2013
    We loved our engagement and wedding photos! Kari has great style and taste. We received both our engagement and wedding photos in about a week - amazing! She is also such a nice and relaxed person to work with :)
    Anetta Married on 08/10/2012
    Kari was a joy to work with! She was professional, responsive, and friendly to everyone. She also knew how to take charge and make the groomsmen behave! Even though we ended up running almost an hour behind schedule due to make-up, Kari was so on top of things we ended up getting all of our photos done in time for the ceremony. She uploaded a "sneak peek" for us to see on Facebook and the pictures are everything I dreamed they would be. She captured the essence and meaning of our day. She was everywhere during the wedding and reception, yet somehow she was nowhere! She blended in seamlessly with the guests. Thank you, Kari!
    Bethany Married on 06/30/2012
    My husband and I got married in June 2012. Kari did such an incredible job. I think we have the most beautiful wedding pictures. My husband and his family are not the "smiling type" but we definitely got some great pictures of everyone smiling.

We got our photo album in the mail and it is so well done! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to capture their special day!
    Layce Married on 04/27/2012
    A friend of mine had used Kari for her beach wedding photos the previous year. Id looked at the photos hundreds of times, they were stunning. I knew that when I got married I had to have Kari. We ended up throwing our small, intimate ceremony together in 10 days! I contacted Kari 2 Weeks prior to the wedding, not only was she willing do drive to Portland to photograph my wedding, but she made me feel like the most important client of hers. The location that Kari picked for our photos still takes my breath away. We had so many amazing back drops, all because we had a talented photographer who knew exactly what she was doing. She responded to all of my questions so quickly and the day of the wedding captured so many real moments. We still can't believe that Kari managed to get a photo of us with our entire family..everyone looking at the camera! Not only looking at the camera but everyone looks amazing. What a treasure that photo is, we are so happy we chose Kari.
    We had Kari for an hour and half and Im still in shock that 4 weeks after we said I do...yes 4 weeks! We were mailed an amazing disc with 500 fully edited beautiful moments. She was so natural to work with, my entire family felt so at ease with her. She captured details of my special day that I never even thought to ask. My husband and I have decided to have Kari take yearly family photos of us because the way she captured us was amazing. She is one of the most talented photographers Ive ever seen, I can't wait to work with her more.
    The quality of my photos are perfect, her style is like on one else's. I would highly recommend anyone wanting more then just wedding photos but actual art, real moments to hire Kari. You will not be disappointed!
  • J'Alynne
    J'alynne M. Married on 01/20/2012
    Kari is the most AMAZING photographer I could have asked & hoped for, for my wedding day!! I feel like my husband & I got a steal of a deal for her qualtiy of photos, I couldnt be any happier with them! I still look at them in awe that those are my photos!! She was quick to respond to my emails, answer my millions of questions! She was also was so patient with my having forgot to mail out her check a few days past its due date! She drove all the way to Washington from Oregon in the middle of a January snow storm! where most places the power was out, roads closed! She was down in the snow to catch our photos (: I would HIGHLY recommend Kari as your wedding photographer! or for any photo's you may need! I know my friends & I will be contacting her for furture shoots! She's awesome! Professional, Reliable & quick to get us a sneak peak viewing of our pictures!
  • Salena
    Salena Married on 10/01/2011
    This photographer was AMAZING! From our engagement photos to our actual wedding she always stayed in touch with me and answered my annoying bridezilla questions. She went above and beyond what I expected of a photographer and I love my photos so much. I'm VERY picky when it comes to photos and that was all I wanted to turn out perfect in my wedding, and it was. The value was AWESOME too. I shopped for photographers for 2 years (long engagement) and Kari Renee was by the best price for the product.
    M Married on 04/20/2011
    Kari Renee Photography recently photographed our wedding and we are so pleased with our experience. Kari was friendly and easy to work with, both in correspondence and during the big day. We recommend her highly - she has a great eye and a wonderful sense of composition. Even as a typically very camera-shy person, Kari made me feel comfortable and beautiful, both while she worked and when I saw the first batch of images. We are very happy with our pre-ceremony photos and are excited about the rest of the package.
    Seyhan Married on 04/03/2011
    Kari has a great eye and captures the special moments without even realizing she was even there. She posted some preview pictures literally a day after the wedding on Facebook, and any bride who's been able to see photos of the wedding on their honeymoon would know how great that is. She was awesome, flexible, creative and documented our wedding in such a beautiful way, I couldn't ask for more. Thanks Kari
    Jessica Married on 11/08/2010
    Kari is an amazing photographer, and a delight to work with. I am so glad that I had her take my engagement photos! She's a true professional, and my fiancée and I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. She really captured who we are as a couple.
    Sara Married on 11/05/2010
    Kari does amazing & beautiful work. She was "invisible", capturing moments I will treasure forever. Kari put my husband & me at complete ease, making our experience an enjoyable and memorable one. I would highly recommend Kari to everyone!
    Samantha Married on 08/28/2010
    Our wedding was awesome and the pictures turned out beautifully! She gave us a great deal for our cost and she listened to what we wanted and delivered. She is a very sweet person and pleasant to have with us on our special day.
    Amanda Married on 08/14/2010
    When it comes to Wedding Photography I feel as though you get what you pay for. I definitely got what I paid for... and then from some Kari. She was extremely patient with us all... Our day was a little unorganized and she just went with the flow of things and didnt ever complain. She helped me round up family for pictures and even got the men to smile a little. She managed to capture so many beutiful moments that I didnt even remember and/or never even got to see. It was wonderful to see all the beauty she captured. She is great at communicating with you and gets back to you in timely manner. She did a wonderful job overall. I feel incredibly blessed that we were able to have Kari shoot our wedding.
    Darcy Married on 07/04/2010
    Kari was amazing! She took the most wonderful photos of our one-year-old son. She was patient and creatively chose perfect, memorable outdoor and indoor spots in which to photograph him. She is delightful with kids and a true artist. Her prices are absolutely reasonable. We have photos that are unique, classic, and exactly capture the personality of our little guy. We can't wait for another special occasion to book her services, next time with our entire family. We could not more highly recommend a professional photographer (we only wish we would have known about her many years ago so that she could have been our wedding photographer too)!
    Robin Married on 10/23/2009
    Kari was phenomenal! I couldn't have asked for more out of a wedding photographer. She put both my husband and myself completely at ease, which resulted in really honest, candid photographs that just captured our day so perfectly. She was so professional and unobtrusive during the ceremony that I don't even remember her taking photographs! She was timely on the day of the wedding, as well as with proofs, prints and albums. We really lucked out finding Kari!
    Myra Married on 10/06/2007
    While there are a number of people who can get lucky and get a decent shot or two, Kari has an exceptional ability at getting consistently great shots. Her photographs have a natural dream like quality that comes from a strong understanding of light, composition and editing. Most everything involved in a wedding is gone after the day is over, but photos last a lifetime, and I'll never regret investing in pictures I love.
    Ashley Married on 03/10/2012
    The photographer/wedding photos were so important to me. It took me awhile to choose but something in my gut told me to go with Kari. She always responded to any questions and concerns i had and traveled to washington for our wedding. Kari did a great job at the wedding, she was easygoing and i think everyone felt comfortable with her. The pictures are absolutely AMAZING!!! Everything I dreamed and imagined!! From getting ready all the way through the reception, she captured it all! I can't wait to get the photos in frames and scrapbooks, I will always cherish them and am so happy that I went with Kari. I have already been recommending her to friends who are engaged! Very happy bride here :)
    Emily Married on 10/15/2011
    Kari was a great and responsive photographer from the very first email! She accommodated our tight budget, while still giving us a great package and amazing photos. I am positive I could not have received a better deal! Even on our wedding day when my husband and I were running behind and changed the photography schedule a bit, she was nothing but lovely. We were fairly nervous in front of the camera, but Kari went out of her way to make us, and the entire wedding party, feel comfortable. Our photos were returned to us promptly and we even had a chance to see some just days after the wedding! We are so pleased with the final result and look forward to sharing our photos with family and friends for years to come!