7 Reviews for Kari Marie Photography

User Photos
Photos
7 Kari Marie Photography Reviews

We absolutely LOVE Kari! We've recently taken our engagement pictures with her & could not be happier! They turned out absolutely perfect! Kari made us feel comfortable so we could truly enjoy taking photos. HUGE plus was that she encouraged us to bring our dog with us to be included in engagement pictures & she loved him as much as we did! She managed to get our pup looking right at the camera for a perfect picture!

Kari has a great personality & is so easy to work with. She was flexible working out dates for our engagement pictures & has been available for any questions I've had as we plan our wedding day.

We can't wait to work with Kari on our wedding day & HIGHLY recommend her to others looking for the perfect photographer to capture those special moments!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kari is amazing! She loves what she does and it shows in her work. She knows exactly the right poses and makes me feel super comfortable during the photo shoot. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to begin with this girl?! If I could get her 100 stars I would. Oh my goodness what a blessing it was working with Kari from start to finish! ♥ Kari is not only an excellent photographer, but she's so FUN & easy to work with!! She perfectly captures the moments that go by so quickly as bride & groom. My bridal session was an absolute blast, and our wedding day was perfect! She executes the perfect blend of candids, stylized photos, precious moments and everything in between, and does it all making you feel 100% comfortable in front of her camera. Lastly, her turnaround time is SO quick! We got married on a Friday and had our photos in less than a week. Most photographers take MONTHS to get you your photos back!! I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Kari!! Her work is phenomenal!

Profile Picture morgan, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely happy with the level of professionalism we received. You did an amazing job capturing moments that will live forever in our hearts of our family and friends!

Profile Picture Rigo, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I recently had Kari for my wedding and it was the best choice ever!! She makes you feel amazing in ever aspect of the process! Book her and you will be hooked for life!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kari was SO amazing to work with!! Being that I knew NOTHING about weddings when I began this process, she gave me such great advice and had answers for all my questions! She was able to work with me on times and package pricing (she even through in some extra shots free of charge for me!). On the wedding day, while we were rushed (as I'm sure most Brides are) she was able to capture all the wonderful moments! I had my pictures back within 2 weeks of my wedding date and had direct access to my link! They all turned out so wonderful!! I would recommend Kari Marie Photography to anyone who asked!!!

Photo for Kari Marie Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Extremely helpful and always displayed a positive attitude and passion for her work!

Pictures came out perfect and captured the meaningful memories in a beautiful way. Most definitely will recommend!

Profile Picture Hector, 3/19/17, 1 Review